Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies. I feel i should talk to my doctor about my crossdressing as i feel it is taking over my life! I feel very uncomfortable talking to anyone about it except on cdh. Can anyone give me some advice about what to say, what questions to ask and what can i expect from my doctor? I feel i would like to speak to a female doctor  as she may be more understanding. All advice much appreciated! Shannon x

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Shannon,
      The best thing is to be totally open and honest with the therapist. I wrote an article about when I started counseling . https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/starting-counseling-and-the-road-to-recovery/ and it is SO liberating to have someone you cn tell EVERYTHING to without fear of ridicule. You may get lucky as I id and find a good fit with the first one you try OR you may need to try a few before you are comfortable. Either way, only by being completely open and honest can she help you explore your feelings and resolve any conflicts you are feeling. I wish you best of luck ad hoe you will keep us posted on your progress!

Cyn

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?