Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Im sure i said this before but its worth saying again .. Got a little text from wife a while back that read ..

I love everything about you..

Including the parts you hide

from the rest of the world ..

Then this morning we were sitting drinking our coffee and she asked about the shade lipstick i had on which was one of my many reds and just said she thought that was a very pretty shade and looks very nice on me i almost cried she is a very supportive and wonderful wife..

Hugs Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

How very sweet!  You are very fortunate.

Alice

Stephanie –

That is very nice that she notices and gives you compliments. You’re a very lucky lady.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Thankyou very much Suzanne and i agree he he ..

Stephanie

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Love it. I’m jealous. 😉

Hi Dawn she is a wonderful woman and wife 💋

Stephanie

Leonara
        Ambassador

ME TOO !!!

Hi Leonara so wish for good things for all girls here as having a supportive wife or girlfriend to have a wonderful girly time with its wonderful ..

Stephanie

Peta Mari
      Lady

Fantastic. My wife has said the same about nail poish.

Hi Peta as for nail polish it was a only on the dressup weekends till we went to Keystone and she saw how happy i was when we got home thru the weekend before going back to work she said its ok to leave it on .. So keeping toes painted since then so pretty to have cute toes to wake up to ha ha ..

Stephanie

That’s a great one you have there.

Hi Ashley you are 100% right thank you ..

Hugs Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That is so wonderful to read girlfriend!  I have one tear of happiness for you, and one tear of jealousy!! 🙂🙂

Stevie

Stevie i will take them both and save them in my heart as so wishing for it to happen for all girls here as we all deserve to be treated girly and nice ..

Hugs Stephanie

I want more of these kind of threads on the site. What beautiful things to say especially the text message.

Hi Darcy was at work when got the text had to walk away from guys i work with as tears came .. Like said she is wonderful ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

How beautiful! There is something so lovely in knowing another person fully and embracing ALL of them as a whole. So happy for you!

Hugs,
      Betty

Hi Betty thank you as she is a fun loving woman and wife ..

Stephanie

Unfortunately my wife wouldn’t be like that
      Liz

Hi Ballymacreely So sorry for you girlfriend i wasent bragging just thought it was a wonderful thing she did and wanted you girls to know how sweet she is heres hopes to you someday to have more support hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Give your wife a kiss, she deserves it and more.

Thanks for sharing. Reports like this give all of us hope.

Hi Michelle i do every day before work and after home from work she is a treasure to my heart ..

Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wonderful.

Thank you for sharing as comments like that are simple but lighten the day…

Yes Angela that was the intent to brighten many ladies day here ..

Stephanie

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Steph,

All I have to say is you’re one lucky girl, I’m totally jealous. Women like your wife are hard to find so treat her well girlfriend, she’s a keeper for sure.

Trish 💖💋

Hi trish yes she is we have been married for 39+ years now and she knew all of them about Stephanie so cant loose her and treat her with respect and lots of love from both of us .. Thats hubby and Stephanie ha ha ..

Stephanie

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Steph,

That is pretty much the same as my wife and I except she tolerates me dressing but has no interest in meeting Trish. After 48 years she is starting to mellow a bit so hope still reigns supreme 😊. Take care.

Trish ❤️

Thanks again Trish and heres hoping the best for you in your close future..

Stephanie

Becka
      Lady

you are so lucky! I’ve always wanted to wear lipstick.

sigh

Hi Becka one of the first experiances with wife and Stephanie was her putting lipstick on me then it went from there .. I wear every night for bed keeps lips soft and smooth especially winter months and yes looking so girly as a red girl im so happy i have many different shades of red ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie. What a lovely little moment. You have someone who is truly special. How i wish i could have precious moments like yours.

Carol ❤️

Hi Carol yes it was a special moment and like said came close to tears with that one he he ..

Stephanie

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Get that wonderful lady a big bouquet of flowers. She deserves it.

Hi Fiona i agree she gets a big thanks and some extras from Hubby and Stephanie quite often hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Dear Stephanie,
      You are very blessed and a lucky girl, enjoy it!! Although she has told me my lip color was nice, that was when it was still in the tube – not on my lips…
      Since I transitioned, my spouse still doesn’t want to see me as a woman. We are currently separated, she is coming around and transitioning in her own way but it’s going to take some time.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Lauren as i have said my wife is very supportive and as im up pretty early in the am still dressed in a nightgown panties and lipstick to have breakfast and a chat before getting ready for work ..Thanks ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie
      So wonderful to have supportive wife. There are ups and downs occasionally, BUT, then those days when they surprise us out of the blue with unregrettable love is paradise. Enjoy.
      Super luv and hugs for you both
      Ginger

Thank you Ginger i cant say we have had a bad time as husband and wife or Girlfriends but not gonna say it will never happen .. And the paradise part he he its been great with the support..

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous

Thats a lovely thing for her to say. You do have an amazing wife! I have to assume that, in you, she has an equally amazing partner!

Hi Kim and yes she is and i try to be most of the time ha ha ..

Stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Stephanie,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us all!

It’s absolutely amazing to hear about such a beautiful experience! Give your amazing wife some big hugs from the girls here!

You are a lucky girl! (But you know that already)

💕Lara Xoxo

Thank you Lara yes i kind of know he he thank you ..

Stephanie

alexia cd
      Lady

Hola guapísimas,

Conozco la experiencia de compartirlo abiertamente con tu pareja, de disfrutarlo conjuntamente… experiencias compartidas, y viviendo momentos inolvidables para ambos.

Cuando Iva a la universidad tuve una novia que lo conocía y disfrutábamos mucho, dejamos llevar por el momento… precioso recuerdos…

ahora no lo puedo compartir con mi mujer, ya se lo he insinuado pero me dijo que no lo quería… que podía hacerlo en privado… una lastima, ella se lo pierde.

besitos

Hi Alexia so sorry i dont speak I hope i get this right Spanish its such a pretty language ..

Thank you ..Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie, on an iPad (and I assume most electronic devices, these days) you can simply highlight text and select “translate” on a pop-up.

I love it when my wife gives me those types of comments. Whether it’s a, “Cute!” When she sees a new item I am wearing or a “There you go”, when I match a skirt she gave me with something I already had. I wish that everyone could know this feeling with their spouse.

Hi Leena i agree its a wonderful feeling so happy you enjoy them also ..

Stephanie

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie…………….You are such a LUCKY GIRL!!!!     Your SO is such a GEM!!  I cried reading that……………………karley

Hi Karley thank you girlfriend yes she is a gem like tonight she commented on how pretty my toes looked painted red .. My heart is allways happy as a girl he he ..

Stephanie

That is so lovely, those of us with understanding SOs are the lucky ones

Thank you Daisy and back to you having a supportive wife or SO is such a blessing for us all ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie thanks for sharing this. It’s very heartwarming to read this.  You are very lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

Susan.

Hi susan thank you and i agree with you she is a special woman and wife..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing. You have an amazing wife and you are special.

Hugs,

Jaime

Thanks Jamie and i agree she is a special woman and wife .. Then me well a different storry thanks ha ha ..

Stephanie

Thanks Jamie and i agree she is a special woman and wife .. Then me well a different storry thanks ha ha ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, This makes me hopeful that my wife will change and be as supportive. It is a beautiful dream to think of my wife helping me make the transition with as little as making helpful comments and compliments. I need her to help me with makeup, choosing a wig, clothes, etc. or it will be a long slow journey and I may give up on this dream. Thank you so much for sharing! I am happy for you! Randi

Hi Randi  thank you and its so wonderful as my wife of 39 + years has been so supportive of Stephanie as i came out to her just after we were married .. Hope you someday get this feeling of joy from her keep in touch girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Good Sunday Morning!  I really am not good in navigating on the internet very well, so forgive me if I’m writing this in the wrong place or have not responded to anyone.  My wife and I had a nice warm afternoon at a local remote section of river yesterday and talked a little about my desires in trying to find myself.  She really doesn’t like it and said she doesn’t know what she will do if I continue searching for my feminine self.  It’s not easy as many of you know.  I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night a lot in the past couple week or so, thinking of letting this go. There are no support groups in my area.  Peace&love to you all.  Randi

Hi Randi so sorry for you girlfriend and the non acceptance from your wife if you think it wouls please ask your wife to join the group For The Wifes and significant others and chat with a wonderful group of supportive women there.. My wife has just joined and there are many others there to help and give some guideance for her to understand us .. My wife is 100% on board with Stephanie and would answer any questions she might have as the others there also .. Good luck girlfriend and hang on dont give up we all have your back and any thing you need please ask ..

Stephanie

I hope you don’t give up, sweetie 😘

Love it! My wife will often spontaneously put lipstick on me, regardless of how I’m expressing and say something like “this is going to look great on you”. Ever since I came out to her, she has consistently demonstrated not just her love and acceptance but her enthusiasm for my crossdressing. She encourages me to come out to more people, to go out, to be brave. The other day we walked the dog around our neighborhood in broad daylight with a full face of makeup and one of my wigs, the closest I’ve yet come to stepping out en femme. I am so grateful for her, I am often moved to tears.

Thats fantastic Nikki its so wonderful to have  a supportive wife or SO who believes in your other half  and treats the both of you with love and respect ..

Stephanie

Beautiful

You are very lucky.

I feel like i am too. I have thanked my SO several times for being ok with things.

Thankyou Julianna she is wonderful to both of us he he ..

Stephanie

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?