• Author
    Replies
      Jenny Sheerness
      Lady
      Registered On: October 27, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 21

Hi Stephanie

I think as others have said, there are tall genetic girls out there, some six feet plus and taller still when in heels.

I am 6’2” myself so it makes finding femme clothes that fit a challenge! I have some boots with a platform heel that I have worn out (hotel bar only) so that made me 6’7” – did I stand out?  Very likely!  Did I stand out anyway irrespective of my height?  Very likely!

It’s probably more about how you present yourself rather than just height alone, and how much you are bothered about being clocked as a CD.  Also where you are – in a quiet hotel bar, compared to a busy shopping mall for instance.

I’m very new to this, but think confidence in owning your space is key.  Most people are so tied up in their own business and looking at their phones to really notice.  Go to a safe place, and own your space, and enjoy being tall!

Go tall girls! Stay safe.

Hugs

Jen. 🙂

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Clarissa Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 122

I’m 6’2 and I know a beautiful woman and her more beautiful daughter and thy are both taller than me and slim then I also know a nurse who is also at least 6’4 and built like a bear she slouches a lot and that is not beautiful at all. Just feel confident with your height the worst problem with the height is that the feet also are longer the taller you are and that makes it hard to find  well fitting shoes in our size.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 856

Hi Stephanie

I have a GG frind who is 6 foot tall. She is drop dead gorgeous in, or out of heels. I would not worry about your height being a giveaway!

💕Lara

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 652

Stephanie,

I consider myself a plus plus girl.  I am over 6 foot 2 and built a like bear.  I have little doubt that I am identified as man when I have ventured out en femme,  as I usually dress as I wish without masking that I am a man.  Either way, I have not let it stop me.  I have also learned that if respected is offered, respect is usually returned.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Jane Mansfield
        Lady
        Registered On: December 27, 2020
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 260

Hi Mackenzie, built like a bear, yes as Hannah McNaught, stylist with CDH says, you cannot hide everything. You are enjiying lufe as Mackenzie, so well done you. I do the same in my part of the world. It is winter in Australia now, si knee boots. Blouses, jumpetd coats , makeup, and a nice clutch bag.
        Enjoy where you are. Enjoy life.
        Jane

Rachel Sometime
      Lady
      Registered On: February 23, 2018
      Replies: 14

Hi Steph, I’m over 6′ tall and I also love wearing my heels. Remember girls come in all sizes and a lot of models are quite tall. If I go out I dress such that I don’t draw attention to myself, I wear a longer dress that doesn’t show off my long legs. And I wear long hair and a long sleeve blouse that tend to bring peoples vision up. Just be how you are own the time.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 387

6′ foot here and I usually wear flats but do wear 3 to 4 inch heels sometimes and find it’s not a problem. One day while in the grocery store I had a senior woman ask if I could reach something for her, after I gave it to her she said she wished she was a tall woman like me. Most people are so wrapped up in their own lives they hardly notice when you walk by them. Go out and enjoy your life tall girls!

Jane Mansfield
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 260

Hello Stephanie, a lot of fashion starlets are tall, in fact it seemed to be essential.
      So your height can be an asset to you. Project some confidence when you walk ariund smile at others, live life. Enjoy.
      It id your inner Stephanie that is important.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 548

Hi Stephanie, I happen to live in an area of west Michigan where tall girls – and guys- are very common. As a matter of fact a local college women’s basketball team has dominated their division for the past several years and while Im now just under 5’10” the forwards and centers tower over me.  Come visit the area sometime and walk down 8th and if you’re dressed reasonably well you’ll hardly be noticed . Do it enough and take that new confidence back to where you’re from and you should easily fit right in.  Hugs ChloeC

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 93
      Replies: 5133

Hi Stephanie,

I’m 5’ 11 1/2” tall and find most people are so wrapped up in their own affairs they don’t really care.  Especially the guys.  One might get a smile from a woman but that’s about it.

Be yourself. And enjoy your femininity.

Alice

Michaela Anthony
        Lady
        Registered On: December 29, 2021
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 216

I’m the same exact height as you Alice and my experiences match yours as well. So true, go be your confident feminine self and leave the worry at home.

*** Kayla ***

Fiona Black
      Lady
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Replies: 66

Stephanie, I am 6 ft. tall also. I do not believe being in the 6 ft range means that you are necessarily more likely to be clocked as a male. There are plenty of women at or near that height around these days. But, tall girls definitely do get looked at more from both men & women than shorter women.

Michelle Skylar
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 197

I’m 6′ 9″ and wear women’s jeans and t shirts in public but that’s about it.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 79
      Replies: 1871

Hey Stephanie!   Another tall girl here, at 6’4″- and thin, so my height is really accentuated.   I realize I’m going to stand out… up? in a crowd, and I don’t wear high heels myself.

I have on occasion in life run into 6′ cis woman, it may be uncommon, but it’s definitely not rare.  They don’t really strike me as sticking out, especially when their friends are in 5″ heels, lol.  I smile seeing them;  it makes me a little less concerned about it all.  🙂

Stevie

Robyn Drake
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: March 19, 2019
      Topics: 55
      Replies: 730

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH! I’m a tall girl too, 6′ 4″. I do go out in public (in heels!) and I assume that everyone who sees me knows that I am a genetic male. I dont think about passing, I just try to look the best I can and express myself visually in a way that is congruent with how I think. If someone has a problem with that, that is on them.

– Robyn

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 1298

Hi Stephanie.

I’m six foot and I think there are quite a few girls who are six foot and taller.

I started a thread a while back which I can’t find now with the heading “Size does matter” and it discussed being tall, big framed, large man hands and feet, etc. Like Barbie says, don’t let your height stop you from expressing yourself because there are tall GG girls too. Be confident in who you are.

Barbie Satin
      Registered On: May 15, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 193

Hi Stephanie

I wish I was as short as you are. I am 6’6 tall and went out all the time in 5 inch heels. No matter what I did people were going to know. I never even tried to pass because it would be pointless. That didn’t stop me from going out and having a life that was an epic adventure as Barbie.

It also didn’t stop me from becoming a pro dominatrix working at an NYC dungeon and it didn’t stop me from having a very successful career as a fetish model.  Passing and blending in is way over rated and it stops far too many girls who could be having real lives in the real world from going out at all.

At age 62 I can look back on a life full of memories of my life as Barbie. If I had let my height stop me I would have spent my life printing newspapers instead of becoming a fetish “model”.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.