- June 17, 2022 at 8:52 am #653736Stephanie NovaParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 2Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Ladies, I have not been a CDH member very long so this topic probably has already been posted.
I am six feet tall and I wonder how other six foot girls are able to go into the world en femme.
Have you encountered situations in public where someone “made you” because of your height?
- June 18, 2022 at 12:06 am #653856Jenny SheernessLadyRegistered On: October 27, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
I think as others have said, there are tall genetic girls out there, some six feet plus and taller still when in heels.
I am 6’2” myself so it makes finding femme clothes that fit a challenge! I have some boots with a platform heel that I have worn out (hotel bar only) so that made me 6’7” – did I stand out? Very likely! Did I stand out anyway irrespective of my height? Very likely!
It’s probably more about how you present yourself rather than just height alone, and how much you are bothered about being clocked as a CD. Also where you are – in a quiet hotel bar, compared to a busy shopping mall for instance.
I’m very new to this, but think confidence in owning your space is key. Most people are so tied up in their own business and looking at their phones to really notice. Go to a safe place, and own your space, and enjoy being tall!
Go tall girls! Stay safe.
- June 17, 2022 at 10:11 pm #653845Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 122Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 474 times
I’m 6’2 and I know a beautiful woman and her more beautiful daughter and thy are both taller than me and slim then I also know a nurse who is also at least 6’4 and built like a bear she slouches a lot and that is not beautiful at all. Just feel confident with your height the worst problem with the height is that the feet also are longer the taller you are and that makes it hard to find well fitting shoes in our size.
- June 17, 2022 at 9:36 pm #653843Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 856Has thanked: 18994 timesBeen thanked: 3056 times
- June 17, 2022 at 7:53 pm #653820MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 652Has thanked: 173 timesBeen thanked: 1755 times
I consider myself a plus plus girl. I am over 6 foot 2 and built a like bear. I have little doubt that I am identified as man when I have ventured out en femme, as I usually dress as I wish without masking that I am a man. Either way, I have not let it stop me. I have also learned that if respected is offered, respect is usually returned.
- June 17, 2022 at 8:00 pm #653822Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 260Has thanked: 428 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
Hi Mackenzie, built like a bear, yes as Hannah McNaught, stylist with CDH says, you cannot hide everything. You are enjiying lufe as Mackenzie, so well done you. I do the same in my part of the world. It is winter in Australia now, si knee boots. Blouses, jumpetd coats , makeup, and a nice clutch bag.
Enjoy where you are. Enjoy life.
- June 17, 2022 at 4:24 pm #653784Rachel SometimeLadyRegistered On: February 23, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Hi Steph, I’m over 6′ tall and I also love wearing my heels. Remember girls come in all sizes and a lot of models are quite tall. If I go out I dress such that I don’t draw attention to myself, I wear a longer dress that doesn’t show off my long legs. And I wear long hair and a long sleeve blouse that tend to bring peoples vision up. Just be how you are own the time.
- June 17, 2022 at 3:44 pm #653779Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 387Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 2037 times
6′ foot here and I usually wear flats but do wear 3 to 4 inch heels sometimes and find it’s not a problem. One day while in the grocery store I had a senior woman ask if I could reach something for her, after I gave it to her she said she wished she was a tall woman like me. Most people are so wrapped up in their own lives they hardly notice when you walk by them. Go out and enjoy your life tall girls!
- June 17, 2022 at 3:29 pm #653775LadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 260Has thanked: 428 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
Hello Stephanie, a lot of fashion starlets are tall, in fact it seemed to be essential.
So your height can be an asset to you. Project some confidence when you walk ariund smile at others, live life. Enjoy.
It id your inner Stephanie that is important.
- June 17, 2022 at 2:17 pm #653772ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 548Has thanked: 2093 timesBeen thanked: 2606 times
Hi Stephanie, I happen to live in an area of west Michigan where tall girls – and guys- are very common. As a matter of fact a local college women’s basketball team has dominated their division for the past several years and while Im now just under 5’10” the forwards and centers tower over me. Come visit the area sometime and walk down 8th and if you’re dressed reasonably well you’ll hardly be noticed . Do it enough and take that new confidence back to where you’re from and you should easily fit right in. Hugs ChloeC
- June 17, 2022 at 1:56 pm #653769Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 93Replies: 5133Has thanked: 7318 timesBeen thanked: 13070 times
I’m 5’ 11 1/2” tall and find most people are so wrapped up in their own affairs they don’t really care. Especially the guys. One might get a smile from a woman but that’s about it.
Be yourself. And enjoy your femininity.
- June 17, 2022 at 1:48 pm #653767Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 66Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
Stephanie, I am 6 ft. tall also. I do not believe being in the 6 ft range means that you are necessarily more likely to be clocked as a male. There are plenty of women at or near that height around these days. But, tall girls definitely do get looked at more from both men & women than shorter women.
- June 17, 2022 at 12:47 pm #653766
- June 17, 2022 at 10:21 am #653750Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 79Replies: 1871Has thanked: 8310 timesBeen thanked: 9541 times
Hey Stephanie! Another tall girl here, at 6’4″- and thin, so my height is really accentuated. I realize I’m going to stand out… up? in a crowd, and I don’t wear high heels myself.
I have on occasion in life run into 6′ cis woman, it may be uncommon, but it’s definitely not rare. They don’t really strike me as sticking out, especially when their friends are in 5″ heels, lol. I smile seeing them; it makes me a little less concerned about it all. 🙂
- June 17, 2022 at 9:56 am #653748Robyn DrakeManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 55Replies: 730Has thanked: 1207 timesBeen thanked: 2215 times
Welcome to CDH! I’m a tall girl too, 6′ 4″. I do go out in public (in heels!) and I assume that everyone who sees me knows that I am a genetic male. I dont think about passing, I just try to look the best I can and express myself visually in a way that is congruent with how I think. If someone has a problem with that, that is on them.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Robyn Drake.
- June 17, 2022 at 9:26 am #653744Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 1298Has thanked: 8120 timesBeen thanked: 6445 times
I’m six foot and I think there are quite a few girls who are six foot and taller.
I started a thread a while back which I can’t find now with the heading “Size does matter” and it discussed being tall, big framed, large man hands and feet, etc. Like Barbie says, don’t let your height stop you from expressing yourself because there are tall GG girls too. Be confident in who you are.
- June 17, 2022 at 9:17 am #653741Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
I wish I was as short as you are. I am 6’6 tall and went out all the time in 5 inch heels. No matter what I did people were going to know. I never even tried to pass because it would be pointless. That didn’t stop me from going out and having a life that was an epic adventure as Barbie.
It also didn’t stop me from becoming a pro dominatrix working at an NYC dungeon and it didn’t stop me from having a very successful career as a fetish model. Passing and blending in is way over rated and it stops far too many girls who could be having real lives in the real world from going out at all.
At age 62 I can look back on a life full of memories of my life as Barbie. If I had let my height stop me I would have spent my life printing newspapers instead of becoming a fetish “model”.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Barbie Satin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.