Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love falling asleep wearing a bra only to have lovely feminine marks that last for several hours after removing it in the morning. I’ve often thought about how much fun it would be to have a set of tan lines from wearing a two piece bathing suit in the sun. Not quite permanent, but a secret souvenir of the experience that I just cannot remove and have to ‘proudly’ wear until they fade. It’s only a dream, it would never be accepted by my wife, but it would be fun.

Have any of you ladies ever been bold enough to wear a beautiful set of feminine tan lines?

R.

Be careful what you wish for.  I wore a one piece bathing suit to the beach at the end of August. I forgot to reapply sunscreen that day. It is about 2 months later and I can still see tan lines from the shoulder straps. Tan lines don’t go away in a couple of hours, so you may have to be careful removing your shirt for a long time.

Allison,

I hope your tan lines have not caused you any stress. While this is something I’ve never done, the ‘fantasy’ of doing it is attractive. Having an artifact of femininity that I’d have to live with for a time is something I’d like to try, but probably will never get to experience.

R.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

You know, the thought never even entered my mind but now that I think about it I’m intrigued.  To me it’s kind of like the reason I sometimes shave my legs even though I have no time to be en femme and will be in drab clothes for the foreseeable future.  It’s that one girly thing only I know about that I can cling to.

💖Lola

Hi Rachel

I have always envied the genetic girls who even during the first months of autumn showed a glimpse of the lines of their tan.
      Through those temporary sun tattoos I could tell what kind of swimsuit they were wearing. My envy peaked when those tattoos were visible in their chest area.
      My temporary sun tattoos are limited to monokini with the design of my Brazilian bathing thong, however I hope that next summer I too can have those stripes and triangles drawn by the sun on my skin.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹☀️
      Greta ❤️

Emily
      Lady

I’ve never done it with a bathing suit in the sun but, I did wear a bra and panties in a tanning bed once. It left lovely (to me) tan lines  for a bit. I did have to be careful my wife didn’t see it. After that, I went back to tanning naked and the lines were covered by an overall tan. It was fun while it lasted.

Emily,

Sounds like it was fun! I’m glad you got to enjoy it for a bit!

R.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I get out in the sun fairly often and I wear a one piece suit. The straps marks are fairly easy to ovoid by just moving the straps around often while out in the sun.  Or even just pulling them down to the sides of your shoulders. I don’t really lay out anymore. Just being on a boat for the day gives me more sun than i need. Every now and then I’ll sit in one place too long and get a little bit more sun than I should have. I can usually blame the upper tan lines on wearing a tank top. However, I do wear sunscreen head to toe, so that eliminates the any sunburn.

The biggest problem is the bottom. All of my male suits are boxer types so when i get tan right up to the tip top of my leggs. That gets a little bit more creative to explain away. Fortunately, its only my SO that sees those. I do keep the lights low, around the house in summertime

Roberta –

I have fantasized about the marks on top… Never really considered the ones on the legs the potential ‘explanation’ issue. I wish I had somewhere I could wear a pretty swimsuit to, just to experience it once!

R.

J J
      Lady

I have to admit I love tan lines. My wife had the cutest bikini tan when we first met, and her boobies glowed in the dark.

I have had bikini tan lines in the past, both intentionally and accidentally. Mostly I just tan in a bikini bottom and that line is quite distinct on me. Once I got more sun through a shirt then I realized and my wife commented, “you are going to have a hard time explaining that tan line.”

If you get a bikini top tan line, just get more sun to tan over it to get it to blend. If you just wait for it to fade, the lines will.last for weeks to months.

We are heading to Belize next month, so my wife will break out her bikini 👙 and tan a bit. I am looking forward to the results. I will just tan in a bottom since we will be diving and I will be sans a shirt at times.

JJ-

I don’t think my wife would be so accepting if I managed to get bra tan lines, even through a shirt, but I’ll bet they looked cute! Must be nice for your SO to be that open and accepting.

R.

I often get a bikini tan early in the season, by mid-summer I have been in the sun nude enouth that it all blends. Yes, it is fun. Yes, it is a conversation starter at the gym.

Yes, I love to show off my body.

I have often fantasized about getting a bikini tan. To have that reminder of my feminine self would be wonderful. It may sound silly, but I think one of the reasons it appeals to me is that a definite set of tan lines isn’t something I can remove when I’m not feeling it. I’ve struggled a lot over the years with ups and downs while trying to understand and accept myself. Daily mantras and words of acceptance have really helped me. What would be a better daily reminder to accept myself than tanlines????

I once had an email relationship with a man who has been wonderfully encouraging to me in my journey. One of the things we discussed was finding a secluded beach (dunes) where I could be “out” in a semi-public place and give myself a nice set of tanlines. I even purchased a simple white bikini just for the occasion!

Marcie,

I agree, not being able to remove the marks for an extended period, without them being ‘permanent’ is one of the main attractions. Especially for the top. So decidedly feminine!

R.

Mishi
      Lady

I’ve always thought this would be so much fun and make me feel genuinely girly (not to mention a little bit sexy!). The thought of actually doing it fills me with abject terror however 😆

As a social nudist having tan lines, especially on top, would be a problem as I am still in the closet except to my SO. Dump the whole suit and get a tan all over. Join a nudist club as they are fun people; not talking swingers here, but each to their own. Look up AANR for a club near you. Best, Marlene.

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=689153]
      As Nike said, “Just Do It”. If you want to tan in a bikini, buy one and lay out in the sun (just use common sense and don’t over do it with skin cancer on the rise, etc.

Most people on the beach don’t care. I have been seen by lots and lots of people and other then a group of punk teens making comments under their breaths I have never had an issue, and mostly just get smiles and happy hellos.

Keep your shirt on when around others you know, and it is not an issue. I tend to be out and about a lot without a shirt around others, so I don’t currently do a bikini top tan, but do have a very mark bikini bottom tan that nobody but my wife sees. Too bad picture rules are so strict otherwise I would show it here.

Anonymous

This past summer I started shaving my legs. So I like most of us wanted some tan lines. I started laying out with only the bottoms. I didn’t want the bra tan lines. But I got super tan over the summer. My legs looked beautiful. My tan has obviously fade but the lines are still noticeable. I will be making sure they stay. When my legs are freshly shaved and I can see the tan lines they amazing. So get those tan lines started!!

J J
      Lady

[quote quote=689638]REPLY[/quote]
      Shaving and tanning are like peanut butter and jelly. They are just natural together. That goes for the whole body as well. I remove most all body hair so I can wear a bikini top when I choose, but I avoid those tan lines (most of the time😘)

Hi Rachel
      I personally don’t bask in the sun at all I am always covered, however I have always teased myself about getting a a spray tan whilst wearing a bikini. It’s solely for my own titilation.
      Love Sarah xx

Sarah – I’m not really a sun-bather either. I just think it would be so ‘scandalous’ to have a bikini tan, real or spray!

R.

Anonymous

While I love being outdoors, I am careful to use sunscreen, as I don’t like what the sun can do to one’s skin.  That being said, the idea of spray tan line sounds wonderful.

Ive always wanted strappy tan lines.💜 I spent a good amount of time outside in a cami tank top. Didn’t tan. I think the sun wasn’t strong enough even though it wad warm ou. Maybe next summer.

yes I have one piece swimsuit tan lines

Honestly I think some tan lines look great but not all have been good for me.

None of my tan lines came from a swimsuit but from days out wearing a dress or top.  Reason for my problems has been Shape of lines as absolutely No male clothing will leave such shapes. I have also had what looks like double sets at the same time-say a regular tee ring then a much lower ring on the back, again not from any male shirt. The front tan lines I had that were the worst was from a dress with the sides straight up and down going to a V in the cleavage. Stayed for months!

Sandy

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=690913]
      This can be a problem and one needs to pay attention to such things especially if in the closet. The lines can be hard to explain. Hence one of the many reasons I let my wife in on my dressing. There are just too many ways of screwing up and getting caught.

The best way to solve a tan line is to tan more so it evens out. Waiting for the lines to just fade can takes months, but a day or two in the sun will blend them together pretty quickly if not too distinct. My bikini butt tan is so well established it will take forever to fad. I love it because it is like were panties even when not wearing anything. I would love to have a bikini boobs tan as well, but that just is not practical for me at this time, though I have had one in the past, but tanned more so it blended quickly.

I think tan lines are super feminine amd sexy. While I have a decent body for a man. As a womann I will never publicly show my big stomach.

I did some tanning earlier this summer. I got a nice bra line tan. I really loved the look. It really made me feel feminine. Fortunately I was never in a situation where I had to explain it. It gave me a thrill just knowing it was there

Donna –

That sounds so delightful. Had to give yourself a bit of smile each time you saw it!

R.

As much as I love the idea of having bikini tan lines, it’s just not in the cards for me. Growing up in the intermountain west, I was routinely overexposed and on the advice of my dermatologist I am diligent about avoiding sun exposure. Sun also destroys tattoos and I have a pretty significant investment in body art. But maybe a spray tan? Hmm…

Anonymous

Not any feminine tan lines. I grew up with a farmers tan though. But imagining myself with a feminine tan line? Gives me chills and makes me wish I could do so

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Sadly it will be several months before tan line season comes again.  I like the tan lines myself, it’s kinda like a temporary tattoo that I’m happy to have.  Last summer I managed to nod off outside and wound up with some very obvious tan/burn lins from a 2 piece bathing suit.  VERY obvious, lol.  Unfortunately it faded away after several days.  Waiting for next summer to do it again!

Stevie

Anonymous

Yes, the little skin indentations caused by panties, corsets, and bras are sensual little reminders of underdressing that I enjoy.

Tan lines require sun exposure, which I am cautious about, in general. Nonetheless, the idea is tempting.

Raquel –

Hi – I’m not suggesting to do this on a regular basis, but since it not permanent (ie: tattoo), It would be a fun fem thing to do. I would love to see those lines staring me back in the mirror! Plus the fact you cant just take them off holds some sensual appeal to me.

R.

Anonymous

Rachel, oh I absolutely agree. I love looking at my reflection in the mirror in any girly state, be it just in lingerie, or fully en femme with clothes and makeup. Nude with bikini tan lines would be a luscious site. It would be incredibly sensual. A girl can dream.

Much love,
          Raquel

I adore the tan lines too. In summer I lay in my yard in a bikini just to get them and enjoy the reflection in the mirror afterwards

Deborah –

I’m jealous! Something I still would love to experience!

R.

Trish White
      Baroness

I love bikini tan lines, top and bottom. I usually start tanning in spring and by the middle of may I have very visible bikini top and bottom tan lines. I don’t worry about the bottom tan lines but eventually I have to tan topless to get rid of them by mid June. We have family visiting at the lake just about all summer so unfortunately I have to stay in male mod from July until mid September.

I would love to keep the tan lines on top, to me that’s the best ones with the tan lines framing your boobies. But I still keep the bottom tan lines so all is not lost and I love checking them out. It just makes you feel extra feminine especially when I still have the bikini top tan lines.

thanks for the post Rachel,

Trish 💖

Hi Trish, when I find myself in a situation where a bikini top is not appropriate, I wear just the bottoms and call them Speedos. Of course, everyone in the family knows how I like to wear girl things.

Trish White
          Baroness
          1. That always helps a lot Jin 😊

I have always wanted a bikini. Maybe will get one for next season. The thought of tan lines is a thrilling one. I’m thinking either a black or a pretty pink.

HI rachel,

I haven’t had the pleasure of tan lines from a girl top or swimsuit .

I so want to wear a swimsuit to a pool.

yes my wife would have a cow .LOl

But hey its on my bucket list.

Good topic thanks

Rachel, I too have dreams of great tan lines. There is not much sexier than removing a garment to see the contrast between rich brown and snow white skin tones. This summer I set out to create some lines of my own a actually did a pretty good job of it. I wore a lightweight tube type bra with fairly narrow straps and bikini panties. Everyday  the sun shined I tried to get a good hour of baking in the hottest part of the day. This was done on the back deck far from curious intruders and peeping Tom’s. I had a great tan going with gothic white hidden beneath my intimate wear. One day I needed something from my pole shed an I decided hastily that I could make the 400′ round trip undetected so I started out. I made it there and most of the way back and I detected a sound. OMG, a man and lady drove in the driveway in there truck. I was 30′ from the house and I bolted like a large half naked Pixie to cover and did not return until suitably clothed to find out what they wanted……………Anyway, the tan lines worked out nicely, and beside of this encounter it was well worth it. I’m still wondering what stories they have told of that experience. LuvNHugs  TERI

Teri –

As tense as those few minutes might have been, in some way I’m sure it was exciting! I’d very much like to try achieving those bikini tan lines one day too!

R.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?