Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Girls, Who of you has bikini tan lines, how do you maintain them, and is it more a winter thing or a summer thing? And most importantly, how does it make you feel? Franzi

I live in Southern California. We only have two kinds of weather Hot and unusual. Maintaining a tan here is not difficult. Also, there is a “tanning booth” in every shopping center. Mother was a SUN worshiper she would always read a book by the pool. Sadly the tanning gene must have skipped me. I never tan, I BURN. Always wear long sleeves and a hat. This is Hollywoodland so if I need tan lines for a look they are available, but I never felt the need even as Joan.

I went to the beach last summer, and forgot to put on sunscreen a second time during the day. Needless to say I burned a bit which cause lines on my skin for a few months. As these were unintentional, I have no desire to maintain them, or even repeat them.

I do go out for walks, often in a tank top, in the warmer months, and this too leaves lines, but these can be explained away in male mode.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Maintaining a tan in San Diego is easy.  Just go outside any time of the year.  However, I have no desire for a tan that was created by UV light.  I’ve been told the spray-on tanning salons do a fantastic job.  That is something I would consider.

/EA

Thanks everyone for your comments and also for @samantha_88 for pointing me to the feed  Somewhere around here that covers the same topic. My tan lines serve three purposes, I guess: a) a daily undeniable reminder of my status as a crossdresser, b) the challenge not to expose myself accidentally, c) the latent risk of humiliation, should I be forced to undress in front of others (e.g. unplanned medical examination). I first developed some tan lines two years ago during COVID-related lockdown, while sunbathing in our own yard and loved it. Currently, I am building up some tan lines by visiting a tanning studio (due to winter in Germany). I want to keep them up until the beginning of summer and then restart after summer vacation. Franzi

d) in the back of my mind, I can permanently “feel” my bikini top tan lines, almost as if I permanently wear a very light bra 🙂

Hi Franziska,

I adore! It is something very similar to a tattoo, not permanent but which can be just as finely drawn by moving one’s swimsuit appropriately, or by wearing one specially made to trace a refined design on the skin.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

tan lines

Dear Camahta, @samantha_88

Thanks for pointing me to that feed. I very much enjoyed reading through it, as the topic of tan lines really tickles me. I had searched for tan lines before starting this feed, but apparently, the search only covers the topics but not the content as I sis not find anything.

Franzi.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?