Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Sometimes I like to stay home wearing a tank top shirt with a bra underneath – making the straps, the band and part of the cups seem apparent. I think this combination is beautiful, more beautiful if the shirt and bra are contrasting colors, and the lace bra. I also like when women dress like that, it’s very sexy.

What do you think of this?

I love it!!! ❤ That’s my go to outfit with a pair of jeggings when I’m just hanging around the house!!💋

I love wearing tank tops and pink panties with short shorts

Anonymous

I like to wear camis with a bra,the thin straps of the cami offset my bra straps and the top of the cups are exposed .Even under a tee the darker colors show through.

Anonymous

I do the same and agree it feels sexy.

One of my favorites too.  I like to wear a contrasting color also and prefer lacy bras if I’m going to let them show a little.

Also my favorite easy relaxing wear for around the house!

Anonymous

I wear a bra and tank top, skinny jeans and flats when I’m doing chores around the house. Very comfortable.

A tank top or cami with capris or yoga pants are my go to casual. In Florida, you see this all the time on the outside. Comfort is Queen!

Love wearing a bra with a tank top and letting the straps show when I am at home

Anonymous

I know it’s kind of a fashion no-no to show one’s bra straps but around here it’s pretty common in the summer so it’s ok. I put on a cardigan or something to cover-up if I feel I need to. Casual sexy is in but it’s just not something any self-respecting female would wear to most workplaces for e.g. so it all depends on context.

I love a tank top normally it’s black with a red bra. wrong I no but that’s part of my relaxing around the house outfit. .them on top with a denim skirt and black tights it makes me feel sexy and younger

That’s my go to outfit in the summer. With either jeggings or a pair of daisy dukes!!!!! And let those bra straps show. Every place I have ever gone to where women were in tanks I see bra straps so what the hell, why not……

Janine7
      Lady

I love the combination of bra and tank top also. I love wearing them with short shorts and sandals.

Tonight I am wearing a pink bra with adjustable straps and I have them hooked together so that I can wear a tank top. My bra is pink and my tank is white  and my bra straps are completely hidden.  My tank covers my straps and I have a pink pair of panties on with a green pair of shorts.  I am at home tonight and i’m doing housework while i’m dressed.  I feel comfortable with I am  wearing think that I am wearing a cute outfit.  I love wearing a bra and tank  it’s so comfortable to wear.  I have several favorite tanks and  colors. Do you girls wear bras and tanks  too

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?