Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With the upcoming season that I am so looking forward to. I have a question for you girls. How do you tan?  I don’t. I have the perfect beach camouflage. Not really I think that I am more white than the sand. I so want to lay out in the sun with something pretty on.  I don’t tan well. My boys can but I burn and then turn white again. I am thinking that my spf 100 something keeps me from turning brown.  I really want a two piece bikini this year, or maybe a wetsuit.
      Thanks for listening. I know that I am just being vain now. I have come a long way since I joined this wonderful group a year ago.

Octavia

Anonymous

Octavia,

I love the outdoors, but despise laying around for the sole purpose of contracting skin cancer (sorry for being so negative, but it’s the truth). I try to stay well-protected with sunscreen.

I suggest some “tan-in-a-can” product preceded or followed by your spf-100, whichever the instructions recommend.

Then enjoy your 2-piece bikini, or tankini, or bodysuit at the pool or beach. We want to keep you and all of us girls around for a long and healthy time.

Much love,
      Raquel

Because of my Mediterranean origin i tan really easy. I have to wait for my vacations though and because I’m working outside my face and hands are already a chocolate colour but the rest of my body is white chocolate 😅.
      When I was younger I Used to wear a thong and lie in the sun for a sexy tan in our isolated home. The north England’s weather and my nosy neighbours are not helping at the moment.

Emily
      Lady

I have in the past, used tanning beds in a salon. One can tan wearing whatever you desire. I made the mistake of wearing a bra for a couple sessions and got a VERY noticeable and distinct tan line. Not a good idea for  being shirtless in male mode.

My ethnicity allows me to naturally tan quite easily. I start slow in the late winter with 10 minutes per side every other day with no sunscreen while wearing a one piece swimsuit. I work up to 20 minutes per session over the course of about 6 weeks. Right now my arms and legs are at just about the perfect summer shade I like so I’ll be cutting back my lay out sessions to about 2-3 per week for maintenance for the rest of the year. Here in Arizona we are already in shorts  or skirts and shirt sleeves or tank tops daily right through the whole day so it’s nice to already have those smooth arms and legs all tanned up!  Oh yeah, don’t forget to have regular skin screening by a dermatologist if you plan on spending any time in the sun. 😎☀️

*** Kayla ***

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am like you Octavia. I have fair skin and burn easily, so I use a high SPF when I go out. As a result there’s not much of a tan, sigh.

Hugs, Liara

I tan pretty easily and use a spf-30 until I have a good base tan then drop down to spf-15. I also use lots of moisturizer after a shower.

Pumped
      Lady

I don’t tan well. Last summer I worked outside 2-3 days a week. I figured I would have a nice tan by the end of the summer and did not wear a shirt most days. At the end of the summer I was about one shade darker than pasty white! I was about as dark as many people start out with!

I gave up and started buying tanning muse. I have a couple favorites, Tanned AF for one, and Loreal Sublime Bronze Medium. I tend to use one one day then the other the next and I believe the mix looks good. The Loreal gets a bit orange, and the Tanned AF is a dark tint so between the two it averages out to a nice golden tan. Once I get a base tan then applying about once a week will keep me from the while pasty look!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?