• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I discovered an interesting and inexpensive way to create cleveage: using the duct tape.

It is much more fun to wear a bra when you appear to have something to fill it.

I’m flat, but I have a small fat in the chest area that can turn into a good cleveage.

With two pieces of duct tape you can get a good result.

1. Attach the beginning of the first piece to the side of the left breast, and push the tape towards the right breast. Pull the right breast toward the left breast and attach the final segment of the tape to the left breast.

2. Do the same procedure with the second tape, but in the opposite direction.

(there are several tutorials on the internet explaining in detail how it is done)

The tape can be fixed by covering the nipples or just below them. In the second situation, the breasts will be a little more separated.

Then you can wear your bra and enjoy your new cleveage.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Actually, darling, I’ve been doing that for many years, though I don’t use duck tape. I use Skin Tac Wipes to make the skin sticky and the medical tape the way you using duck tape. Anyway, you’re starting to learn the secrets. 🙂

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

I use a NuBra I purchased from the web, 2 sticky cups that have a draw string so I can pull them as close as I want, then use a normal bra to finish the look & poof, instant cleavage. Of course it helps that I fill a B cup anyway.

Duct tape is rather harsh.  As an athlete I have discovered some marvelous tape.  KT Tape (Kinesiology Tape) which is available at all CVS stores.  It is quite elastic in nature.  Won’t pull off skin and is flexible as well.  Plus i t comes in a variety of colors too!

Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion.  I’ve just tried it out with surgical tape and have to say I was rather impressed with the results.  I quickly put on a low cut top  and keep having to look down to admire my new found cleavage!  I’m going to get some of the KT tape tomorrow.

Anonymous

I once tried the nu-bra when it was first out and it had a clip in front to close. You put the cups on your breast and instead of a string or lacing to pull taught you pulled the clip closure together. Of course the tackiness of the cups wore down so they didn’t work so well. There was this other bra like device that allowed you to pull the excess on the sides of the breast area into it so you not only had cleavage you had the top bulge which alluded to full breasts before a bra and breastforms are added. Tape is much easier to use, thanks! TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Anonymous

That’s really cool.  Coincidentally I just received the ” perfect bra”

P

Anonymous

Hi Persephone,

Once you have tried the “Perfect Bra” please give us a review of the product. I am curious to know if any progress has been made in how well the idea works. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?