Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Chloe Davis
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2020
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 0

So I feel limited to when I can go out en femme. Mostly to the times of year wear I can wear long sleeves. Most because of one little thing, I have a very distinguishing tattoo on my forearm. Its an original piece to where anyone who knows me in guy mode will instantly know its me if they see it on me in girl mode. Do any of you ladies have this similar problem? If so what solutions to do have? Because I would love to go out in the spring or summer time in a bathing suit, a cute top, or even a no-sleeve dress. Any words of advice?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 584

Definitely DERMABLEND. Their foundation and concealers will cover tattoos, scars, rosacea, vitiligo, etc. I used their products for a few years, but I quit because at the time they didn’t have anything to help control oily skin.  Other than that I would probably still be a customer…

Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 278

Dermablend is good stuff.  They have products designed to hide tattoos, among other things.

https://www.dermablend.com/body-makeup/by-concern-body-makeup/tattoo-cover-up

Emily

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Edie Majeski
      Participant
      Registered On: April 7, 2018
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 194

I know that Dermablend makes a foundation to cover discolored legs. This might work to cover a tattoo though I can’t say for sure since I don’t have any tattoos.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.