Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I feel limited to when I can go out en femme. Mostly to the times of year wear I can wear long sleeves. Most because of one little thing, I have a very distinguishing tattoo on my forearm. Its an original piece to where anyone who knows me in guy mode will instantly know its me if they see it on me in girl mode. Do any of you ladies have this similar problem? If so what solutions to do have? Because I would love to go out in the spring or summer time in a bathing suit, a cute top, or even a no-sleeve dress. Any words of advice?

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I know that Dermablend makes a foundation to cover discolored legs. This might work to cover a tattoo though I can’t say for sure since I don’t have any tattoos.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Dermablend is good stuff.  They have products designed to hide tattoos, among other things.

https://www.dermablend.com/body-makeup/by-concern-body-makeup/tattoo-cover-up

Emily

Definitely DERMABLEND. Their foundation and concealers will cover tattoos, scars, rosacea, vitiligo, etc. I used their products for a few years, but I quit because at the time they didn’t have anything to help control oily skin.  Other than that I would probably still be a customer…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?