• This topic has 34 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Emily.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Gabriela Romani
    Founder
    Registered On: January 11, 2021
    Topics: 872
    Replies: 420

In my everyday life I have never been interested in getting any tattoos. Maybe just old fashioned.

But recently I had some personal time and had been thinking about the subject, so I decided to “give ink a chance”, sort of!

On the outer side of my left leg calf I got a rose. Another smaller rose on my left breast. (My grandma’s name was Rose). And on my right calf I got a sunflower, my mother’s favorite flower.

Well… I love them!! I felt closer to my mom and grandma like I hadn’t feel in quite some time. So… maybe one day I’ll get them done for real! (Yes, in case you were wondering, these are temporary ones!)

Update: link to a photo where you can see the rose on my left leg and the smaller rose on my left breast. Tattoos

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 778

I have a few that I have “collected” over the years. They are what I would consider gender neutral. The 2 largest ones are Celtic in design and are on my upper arms. I  am careful about them showing when I dress and go out.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: September 1, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 111

The only Tattoos I have are scars, bullet hole, knife, and electric burn, all in places that do show.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

I think I’ll stay with the tattoos…

Michelle McQueen
        Lady
        Registered On: June 14, 2021
        Topics: 24
        Replies: 1240

Tough life Lynda huh? Those are life tattoos. Got some too.

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 370

I have one tattoo on my back between my shoulders. It is a triquetra, which is 3 triangular interlaced arcs. One loop is for my Dad, one for my Mom and the last one for my Brother. All have passed and I’m the only one left…so I then had a faint red heart placed in the middle of the loops which is me, still living. The tattoo has meaning for me and it shows when I wear anything low in the back.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you for sharing Sandy. I hope you will live a long and happy life and continue honoring you family!

Michaela Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 413

I have never wanted a tattoo, never did see the attraction & still don’t. As ex Royal Navy where many young sailors got marked for life, I could never see the attraction. When I was a kiddie (1950s), my elderly next door neighbour had a blue smudge on his arm which may have been something at one time. Two of my daughters, my son & a niece have tattoos, all of which have, in my opinion, marred their appearance for the rest of their lives because all their tattoos are plainly visible from spring through to the start of winter. Thankfully, my only tattoos are those placed by my genes & all are benign.

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

No worries. I’ll make sure you don’t get any of my tattoos whenever I may be getting them done.

Jess Mocanek
      Lady
      Registered On: April 3, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 9

Speaking from the gender fluid perspective on tattoos, as you can see, I don’t mind them. lol.
      My tattoos all have a very personal meaning to me. Each one represents something else. My arm is a myriad, a conglomeration of many different pieces built to form a themed sleeve. My shoulder, my nationality, my chest, a tattoo of the Buddha. Shayamuni. I have a shoulder tat on my back… and also.. *wink* a tramp stamp that I designed myself – a lousy tribal that contains my first initial which is stylized to represent my given first initial AND my chosen first initial. My tattoos are part of my identity and my life story.

Tattoos are not for everyone. They are for me. They are very personal, and I’m so glad to hear that you love your tattoos, and that they had an unexpected, wondrously positive effect. Be you, Do you. Love you!

-Jess!

Marlene Kaye
      Lady
      Registered On: September 11, 2021
      Replies: 19

did you ever see a gg in pantyhose with a tat on her leg? looks all fuzzy or blurry…..so now she wont wear pantyhose anymore, or a gg that try’s to cover all the tats….that keep you from looking at a gorgeous dress and stockings ensemble with shoes as well…..because they’re to loud to begin with……my night starts with perfect nylon legs, no runs or blemish’s, when I look in the mirror at myself…..I wanna see beautiful legs covered in silky nylon with a bit of a wrinkle at my ankle’s, where my ankle bracelet goes, I dont want to be reminded of the big ugly guy I have to be for everyone else, sorry just how I feel about myself and tats. the only ink I apply….is toe nail polish

Michaela Anthony
        Lady
        Registered On: December 29, 2021
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 210

I totally agree it’s all about placement. For me, as I like with ladies, the most appealing tattoos are those only discovered in an intimate situation and they would be the only ones I’d be interested in for myself. ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Different thinking. Hosiery very much irrelevant and unimportant to me.

Wendy George
      Lady
      Registered On: April 3, 2022
      Replies: 2

I have a couple, but wish I didn’t. They are definitely ‘male’ tatts, so I cover them with foundation if I’m dressing and going out in public, and there is a chance they’d be seen.

Tattoos on a woman, unless both feminine and discreet, are a turn-off for me.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

My temp tattoos were rather discrete and dare I say elegant/feminine. I’ll upload some photos where they are visible.

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

I have a small one on my arm. I have thought of getting a butterfly on my upper back shoulder area.

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

It sounds rather cute!

Michaela Anthony
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 210

Hi Gabriela, presently I have no tattoos and in the past I’ve never considered getting one. But as I progress on my femme journey, I’m now finding myself contemplating the idea of having one and in particular a lower back one (aka “tramp stamp”) which I’ve always found to be rather provocative on the ladies. This sort of alarms me a bit because I had these same feelings about getting femme eyebrows and having my ears pierced and both of those became a reality recently.  Oh dear girls,  standby for maybe another one of my “I did it!” posts.  😲

*** Kayla ***

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Same here. In my mid fifties, never been interested. As a guy. But cute feminine tattoos sound indeed appealing.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1488

I don’t have any tattoos and never really thought about getting one. But as I get more feminine I have thought about having a small pink rose tattoo just below my panty line in the front. Don’t know why now, just think it would be nice.

Hugs, Liara

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Liara,

I think that you kind of are at the same place I am now. Suddenly they become something we would like to have! 🙂

Samantha Jo
      Lady
      Registered On: April 3, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 98

Hi Gabriela

For many years I thought about getting a tattoo, something I have been thinking about since I was a teenager and a few of my friends got them, however I resisted and thought about the pros and cons of the ink, tattoos and everything else that goes with the subject.

Ten years ago I reached a milestone birthday, and I was still thinking of getting a tattoo, after discussing things with my wife and children I finally went ahead and got a leaping tiger tattooed across my shoulder and upper arm, which is a personal choice of to were to have one, some people go for full or half sleeves for everyone to see, some go for small discrete tattoos that no one can see, although not the smallest of tattoos I am glad I got it done as this is my own  piece of artwork.

So it’s your decision to make, it sounds like you are doing and asking the same questions I did but at the end of the day you do what ever makes you happy.

Samantha xx

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Glad you were able to make your decision and got your family’s support on it!

Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 959

Hi Gabriella,

In my time I’ve seen some stunning fresh tattoos on younger people ( just like sailors of old, it seems travellers in foreign parts are drawn to a piece of body art). I’ve also seen train wrecks, either self designed tats that might have seemed a good idea at the time but … , Or tats by ambitious tattoo artists who just didn’t quite have the talent to do a great job.

It never occurred to me to go down that route ( what’s new, lol). But it suddenly made sense when my wife died and the idea of a commemorative tattoo took hold. All mine is, is the simplest of tats, a line drawn sun only an inch in size on my ankle. My eldest daughter did the same.

And now I’m less resistant to the idea in general. Moving at a snails pace, I’ll have a matching moon tat on the other ankle to level up the yin – yang. And then …

So yes, why not get a tat. Just be sure to think it through first.

Marti xxx

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you Marti!!

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3473

Hi Gabriela as for a tat i have one on my upper right arm and can be covered either way .. It was a vacation back when i lived in Florida went over to coast and a tropical depression moved in a very bad storm for the week we were there so to a tat parlor wife and i went and she got guy to design a group of roses and in the pedels there was her dads name as well as her brother and our daughter that passed away really well done then mine was a down south rebel flag intragrated into a skull a south thing he he my next will be on other arm little later on have it picked out just waiting ..

Stephanie Bass

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you Stephanie. Definitely a motif from the South. Do you have any idea on what you’d like on the other arm?

Stephanie Bass
          Hostess
          Registered On: November 30, 2019
          Topics: 22
          Replies: 3473

Yes Gabriela i do a wonderful picture of Lola Bunny as a good friend sent a picture of her to me a while back and had forgotten about her over time this one she is in a sexy french maids outfit so cute he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Pumped
      Lady
      Registered On: November 22, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 138

I have never been a big fan of tattoos. Probably the biggest reason is most people just get random tats done, no real thought about the whole “package”. I can appreciate those that go all out and do full sleeves and a whole uniform of sorts. Either way I am not a big fan.

Plus is the tattoo you get today going to be the one you want to live with for the rest of your life?

But if you like them, then get them done.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Pumped.
      4 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Wouldn’t get them done under any other conditions of course.

Thank you.

Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Replies: 268

Yes, smart to try temps first. Those tat’s seem nice for you. Few tattoos work well for both female and male. Calf tattoos can be hidden in guy mode, maybe the breast as well.

One friend has been working several years on a Flamingo on her back, from her shoulder to calf.

Hugs, Eileen

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

These would definitely be very feminine ones, which would come with their own set of issues of course.

Will see!

Thanks!

Eileen Bach
          Baroness
          Registered On: February 27, 2021
          Replies: 268

Oh no, our friend is working on the full bird. One giant 5′ 5″ Flamingo. Teaches College IT classes in guy mode, femme otherwise.

Hugs, Eileen

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1240

Smart girl. Yep its better to get temp tats and see how you feel before committing to ink.

I’ve thought about a tattoo but I’ve yet to find something I want on my body for the rest of my life.

Gabriela Romani
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you Michelle!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.