• This topic has 31 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Gail.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gail
      Lady

Hello Girls

When I was a Teenager I had so many pretty Feminine things. All of these I hid somewhere at home. I really didn’t have a secret hiding place for Skirts and Dresses, just panties, bras, Girdles (LLPG & OBG) wonderful sheer stockings with RHT. cute garter belts-etc.

I would, in my teen Girly mind, decide to go out to a shopping Plaza wearing my pretty Bra along with a pastel pantygirdle & lovely Stockings wishing that a group of Girls would see my Bra or Garter straps and tease me.

DeLora
      Lady

When I was a teen my CD desires were something that I was deeply ashamed of. I kept it all very much secret.

It was not until I was 18 that I told my then girlfriend, now wife.

Anonymous

I did get caught when I was 14 and the man blackmailed me for sex for 6 months or so. The next time I was at a party and somebody slipped something in my drink and I came to hours later all dressed up and people had sex with me and taped it. I was blackmailed into prostitution for 16 months so no I didn’t want to get caught. Welcome to my world and people wonder why I’m always on my guard and defensive. It took me a long time to trust anyone again.

Anonymous

Now, I don’t care whether I’m caught Dressing; I even want to talk about it (other than my wife’s restrictions on me). But when I was a teen and the urge to wear a dress hit me, I was terrified that  I might be caught, labeled “queer” and even jailed.  When I resumed Dressing almost 5 years ago, I still thought there was something “off” in my head, and I was careful to stay deep in the closet.  My, how things have changed, and CDH gets a lot of the credit.

NO I hid it so well . I wish I had came out when I was in my teens or twenties I was a hot babe . I have been married now for thirty nine years I told my wife about Bobbi ten years ago . She did not have a clue it did go well. To day if I want to be a woman I do it and I do it a lot and I love to go out . When people figure out I am not a woman I don’t call it being caught I call it being seen we need to be seen.

Hi Gail good question.

Recently I was caught or as Bobbi said seen.

I was dressed and stopped and got gas at a truck stop I normally don’t frequent while driving our old jeep we don’t drive much anymore.

A week later an old work friend of my wife ran into my wife at Walmart and asked if we still had the jeep as she thought she saw me getting gas and giggled to my wife.

she never mentioned me being dressed as a woman.

My wife played it off saying we don’t drive it that much she didn’t think I had been driving it.

Any way it really blind sided my wife and I am sorry I did that to her, but I must say it was kind of a rush to be seen en femme.

It kinda felt good.

Unfortunately this person knows a lot of my friends.

I haven’t heard any gossip yet.

we will see what happens

silly I guess.

Paatty

Not been caught, but it’s one of my fantasies!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I answered Yes to the question. Though the context is slightly different. When I was a teenager never once thought of going out dressed. I was much too shy, and very ashamed of myself for wearing women’s clothes.

However, now I do go out dressed as often as I can, and am not ashamed of myself anymore. In fact I want to be more open about my feminine side, and have gone shopping in our small town dressed up. It would be a bit scary, but thrilling too, to be seen by someone I know, but then they would know!

Amy

Anonymous

Amy,

I believe that once you accept yourself, the fear goes away; and makes it possible for others to accept you, also.  Your note sounds like you are there….Congratulations.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Bettylou;

I believe  you are right, and I do feel I have reached a level of personal acceptance, and am so much happier. I still like being male, and presenting as a man, but also love being feminine, and presenting myself as a woman.

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Bettylou;

It wasn’t until I was in my mid teens that being homosexual, as it was called, was still a crime in Canada, that the legislation was finally changed, thanks in big part to our current Prime Minister’s father, Pierre Trudeau who famously said “The State has no business in the bedrooms of the Nation”.

So to be caught out dressed as a woman here in could of had serious repercussions, as most would assume you were gay.

Amy

Anonymous

Amy,

I’m not sure when being gay stopped being a jailable offense, but the medical journals classified it as a mental disorder until sometime in the late eighties.  It could, and also still does occasionally result in being attacked and beaten.  I’m straight, but so many folks still believe you cannot be straight AND a Dresser.

Bettylou

Anonymous

That’s so funny you asked this question I dressed up I put on my mom’s pantyhose at 5 years old anytime I was alone I was wearing her clothes I’m sure she knew she had to Mom’s know them things but she never confronted me on it when I was 15 she was going out with a guy and staying at the hotel about 10 miles away from our house and I planned on dressing and driving the car around all night in fem it was about 7 in the morning I’ve been dressed sense like 6 at night and I did not want to get out of my beautiful for my mom’s beautiful pink dress the only thing I owned was the pantyhose and the four inch pink pumps that I had bought and that morning in preparation for my night out anyway like I said I think she knew I like to dress I mean maybe dressing as a girl for Halloween every year was a little bit of a tip anyway when she called me in the morning and said to pick her up I said I need to change she said no hurry up I want to leave right now so I just built up the nerve and went picked her up totally holy dress and a pink silky dress sheer energy pantyhose 4 inch pink pumps one of her wigs my makeup was flawless at least the best I could do at the time and I pretty much got myself caught LOL there’s more to the story if any of you would like to hear the rest of my day which include going to breakfast as their daughter hit me up in a private message I’ll be happy to tell you the story 💋

Anonymous

I always dressed in secret. I was often mistaken for a girl from about ten yrs old and rather than make me angry, I was really, really pleased deep down. I longed to go out but was simply too afraid even though I was completely passable then. I think that if the opportunities that are available now I might well have opted to transition but it was not to be. I have spent all my adult life hiding it and have mostly been OK living as a man, a long ten hetero relationship was the best thing that has ever happened to me but I lost her to cancer at just 41 yrs old. I’ve been single ever since but now I find the urges are much stronger and I spend all my time at home dressed. I fantasize about being caught by another cd or trans which excites me very much. I just wish I could meet others in real life but have to accept that that is highly unlikely now although I still look OK for nearly 57. Simply too afraid to come out now, but you never know I suppose.

I’m 70 but actually feel like 50 some persons say I don’t represent 70 more like I’m dressed we look younger so just be yourself enjoy, for me I retire last June only to find not so much time to dress cause my wife doesn’t approve and twice a year from her sister

when i dress up i was always careful on not getting caught dressed up, but one day my daughter seen a pic of me i had o my dresser she seen it and showed mom the pic, nothing was said, but wife knows now, she does not like it at first but when no other adult child is not home wife will let me know i can do what i like to do. i dress up and be free, wish i could of been caught years ago. it would be nice that no one would care that i cross dress and i could dress up and go out shopping and be female when dressed up.

When I was 13 my Mom walked in on me, unexpectedly. I was fully dressed, in her undies, dress, wig and heels, fully made up. It was not pretty…but I was!! 😉

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

When in my mid teens and in mid winter, my parents and my younger brother would go to the family holiday home “by the sea”. I refused to go, cos “there was nothing to do”.

It also gave me the chance to get right into my mother’s lingerie and and lovely formal dresses.

It all came unstuck one night when some other relatives called in the check on me and I was well and truly “sprung”. aka caught…

It turned me off crossdressing for quite some time, but it all came back with a vengeance after marriage and the arrival of two daughters. I mention this cos when they hit puberty there were even more “frillies” about the place to torment me.

I was in a senior role in a manufacturing business and it was easy to find “private hidey holes” for Catys things and she accompanied me for over 30 years on multiple interstate and overseas business trips.

Now happily retired for almost 20 years and Caty is still an integral part of my life.

Happy dressing

Caty

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Never got caught, but yes, it is/was a fantasy…

I got caught by my neighbor sister she just smiled but until the present don’t think she told my wife but the feeling you been dress 👗 it’s just a very an exciting rush experience right now I’m working waiting to be unloaded so have write just reading all you my sisters I feel we are not more alone thank you to Vanessa and all their Ambassadors Skippy been one that I remember most for her stories and the them of “Have you been caught XD” some many stories that I can think been on everyone of them Tina James Jass Fem Amy a Mayer’s Patty Williams Joanne Watter Betty Cox and the story from Heather Jameson this last one got me and made feel when us truck drivers gives us a watch out there for human trafficking to be on the lookout and blackmail no words to say to just be ourselves and contact in the right persons CDH is our new way of getting ourselves a way to talk to the right people and getting back to Joanne Watter like her story patiently in no rush for her mom coming from Church and doing everything girl you have tell us the secrets in 45 minutes to be ready and like her I remember nowadays it takes me 2 hours(been practicing to make it in 1hour 15 minutes patience patience also she mentioned she glued her nails last time I did that couldn’t find at home to get them out some pieces were still on the nails but the feeling of those nails hopping for the moment is a indescribable feeling I’m finally a girl so far with the pandemic I’ve using nails colors and if I have to stop using blue gloves 🧤 it’s all saved I will try next time only one bright red and see if gloves won’t translucent and getting home that will be another story. Well I might start back trip San Diego to LA well Ontario home base . Keep on Dressing me keep still on trucking. My respect to everyone of my Sisters 👯‍♀️ Auroras Livingfem

So I am a show-off. I like it when someone notices as long as the response is positive.

I was not “caught” as a teen but was much younger at 8. I was wearing a pair of my aunt’s panties and a pair of her high heeled pumps. She did not scold me or get mad just wanted me to tell her when I wanted to dress the next time so she could make sure I was dressing as a women correctly. Thank you Aunt Barbara

Gennipher

[postquote quote=356413]
      You are now one of my heroes.

[postquote quote=356591]
      You are now one of my heroes.

When I was a child dressing in mom’s clothes when she was out, she nearly caught me several times. It was thrilling. I would know more or less how long she would be out. Then I would time it to get the maximum time being a girl. When she was back earlier than expected I would have hustle to get out of her things and get them back to their proper places.  Sometimes it would have to be done in stages. Get undressed and later sneak back to put away the items I’d used. I don’t think she ever suspected. But I can’t know for sure.

Anonymous

I think there is a thrill to getting caught or almost caught. I have been caught a few times like most of you from my parents when I was young. I was caught changing once in a parking lot that I thought was private and once at a highway rest stop. My wife insists I wear button fly jeans and I had stopped to go to the washroom. Well with these jeans you have to undo them completely to go. As most of you know mens washrooms are very public with not a lot of privacy. All of the stalls were occupied so I had to use a urinal. When you are wearing silky panties thought they feel fantastic your jeans do not adhere to them that well. So trying to hold them up while they were sliding off my but was a challenge so I gave up and let them fall and just stood their in my pink panties for the world to see.

Holly🤣

I don’t have any fantasy or desire to be caught. If I wanted someone to know then I would tell them. I really do this “for me” — whether that is going out shopping, etc.; staying home – with my camera and a glass of wine; or just meeting others for a semi-quiet evening of dinner and wine at a local restaurant.

I have to acknowledge a secret desire to be caught. By anyone. I don’t know why. Perhaps is so I can have an excuse to dress more often and openly. If people know, why hide?
      Of course I have been out a few times in a skirt, and there’s no hiding that. But when just underdressed, there is definitely a unexplainable desire to be caught and outed.

Gail
        Lady

I don’t know why either; it just seems more exciting that way.

Brielle
      Lady

A rich fantasy. Mine was a little different in that instead of teasing, they would invite me in to their group and continue to feminize me so I could be one of them.

Hugs,

Brielle

Anonymous

Almost been caught many times – actually got caught twice if I remember right.  I started with panties at the age of 12 and moved on to bras soon thereafter.  In a family of 9 it was difficult to not get caught at doing anything.  My mom discussed this matter with me and all she seemed to get mad at was she got tired of having to buy my sister new panties all the time.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

HELL NO!  The adults in my life didn’t need much excuse to dispense a “tune-up”.  Giving them more excuses was the last thing on my mind.

Nice to see someone resurrected this old poll…………

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?