Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One of my favourite is quizzes. I set quizzes and watch them on television. Have any of you appeared on quiz shows crossdressed?

Anonymous

I haven’t ..but I’d consider it. I’d be comfortable with it, I’ve performed presenting as a woman, both musically and within the fetish-scene dancing on stage etc. at certain events. TV though, is quite a bit more exposure. My work is sensitive in nature, and I’ve had to sign a contract stating how I agree not to present myself in any way detrimental to my organization. So, I’d have to carefully consider… Out with *Those* * parameters though, unquestionably unwaveringly and resoundingly, – “Yes” – I think that would be a wonderful experience.

I enjoy putting people to the test and having them conform to behave in a certain way because of a live televised-feed that could reflect on them in a certain way, too would be interesting.

I’d especially be okay if it was an attractive female host, I could feed off of that energy. It would be pretty amazing.

Thank you!

x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Never say never….but I would have to be much further along in my transition to consider it.  However, I’ve enjoyed reading about Amy Schneider’s amazing run on Jeopardy.  She’s the biggest female winner in show history – trans or cis.

Ever think about being on Jerry Springer?

Sorry! I know that was a bad joke. He!He!…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?