Tagged: 

• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Today my oldest daughter and I discussed my crossdressing. Not sure how it even came up. She said she always kinda knew. She was very supportive. Ishowed her my clothes and accessories. She liked alot of my clothes. She asked if she could please see me dressed. The whole time assuring me that it was not wierd or anything I should be ashamed of. I told her I was worried she would think less of me and not as her strong protecting father and man she grew up idolizing. She is only the secound person I’ve ever told. I told to leave the room while I got dressed. She did! I put on my thong bra and boobies and a pair of daisy dukes and cute v kneck top and my black heels. She came back in, I was so very nervous. She said I looked cute and she liked my style of dress. I also modled my skinny jeans and Fabletics leggings. She was very supportive and sweeet towards me. She braided my hair into two pigtails. I then put on my jewelery and some lipstick. We both put lipstick on. She said if I wanted to dress like that always or whenever it was fine with her and she would always have my back. Damn what anyone else thought. I then showed her some all of my different heels and mre of my clothing. Dresses,skirts, rompers, hoisery, lingerie etc. This lasted only a couple hours because more family was due to arrive soon. She encouraged me to tell everyone. I told her I wasn’t ready for that yet and asked her to tell no one till I was ready. She promissed it was our secret for as long as I wanted it that way. She offered to due my makeup and would teach me the proper way to apply it. We agreed we would do that in the near future when we both had time and no one else was around. It was the best fathers day ever. Thank you for letting me share. Hugs and Kisses Amber

Great for you Amber. An accepting daughter. We worry about our dressing, but I hsve seen a greater level of acceptance in young people. Not all, but ones we care about is our prime concern
      Glad to see you living life as Amber. Perhaps you need a weekend away to femme up and relax.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Amber what a cute story and congrats to you and your daughter for a wonderful experiance for you both to become closer  a wishful thought but will never happen with me thanks again ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

A best for Father’s Day, my daughter is accepting but I can’t see something like this for us, not even farther down the road. To hear this is way cool.

Anonymous

Amber, that is amazing, thank you for sharing.  I recently came out to a loved one as well, and I know it was such a weight lifted.  Kudos, and much love!

Kate

Anonymous

Thank you Kate it wasa blessing I belive.
        Hugs and Kisses Amber

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks Amber for the wonderful story. I was so happy for the both of you I nearly shed a tear.

. Cassie

Anonymous

Thank you Cassie for your kind words and support. It was an amazing step for the lady in me.
        Hugs and Kisses Amber

Amber –

Very happy for you that your daughter is so accepting and willing to help you.

XOXO
      Suzanne

How absolutely wonderful for you. You must have felt like you were floating on air. Please keep us updated on your meetings with your daughter. X

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Isshe.
        Anonymous

I was floating and a little giddy. I will definitely update and post a picture if her helping with makeup does happen
        Hugs and Kisses Amber

Anonymous

That’s wonderful to hear, Amber.  I hope your reveal to the rest of your family goes as well.  Give your daughter a hug for us.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

I will thank you Dear

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?