Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am looking for advice. I have two adult and two teenage children.   I want to come out to my two teenage children individually and then my adult son.  Any tips, suggestions, etc would be appreciated.

Hi Georgia!    I am willing to bet that your kids probably know more about cross dressing than you do!

Our parents taught us all sorts of taboos. Out gym teacher taught us all about wash your hands after you pee but nothing else.  To-day the kids are taught all about “Mr Pee Pee and Ms Vajay jay” in kindergarten! Talk to your kids and wives if that is the case on a one to one basis. Just open up with ” hey Joe or Susie……your pretty with it you know the scene. I saw something downtown town yesterday…swear this woman looked like a man!  Ever seen anything like that down there and what do you think about it?”. Take their answer as about what they think and plan for another meeting later based upon their response. If they ask why….”do you want to dress up?” think fast…..well I was just wondering that all.  Later quiz again…you know I was thinking about what you said and maybe I would. Ball back in their court. Parry with them like this. Do not come out and say “well, I am going to dress up like it or lump it” No No No NO.  How do you think your wife will respond?    This will be your hardest nut to crack. Let me  how you make out and get back to me with any qu’s. I had it easy….no wife or kids around to bother me….I just do what I like. Besides, like my picture, “I have a huge sword, no conscience about using it to cut them down a peg or two!”  Good luck.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Well, my first update. I told my youngest daughter last night after we played tennis.  I was nervous but she replied that she already had noticed and was waiting for me to say something. She was great about it.  I am so blessed with this child.  She is wise beyond her years.  Now, on to my youngest son today. Feel more confident though after last night.

Georgia………….told you so!!!!!!!  After all….who were the first cross-dressers…..why kids of course.

Lady V.

Well, I have now told 3 of my 4 children.  Wow, did it go so much better than I expected. They were awesome. Since then, I have been more open by not hiding my painted toe nails, hiding my makeup, and walked around a couple of times in cotton nightgowns which are like really long tshirts. I feel so much better. It’s like I can now really start to relax in my own home.   I haven’t done full femme around them.  Definitely want to give them time to adjust, but just them knowing feels so great.

Can’t tell my children, they are in their forties. My one daughter came to my house one time and on my sink was a couple sticks of different flavored chap type sticks. She told me they were for the girls and I should not wear them. LOL Gees, so I know how she feels about it. I said they are for my chapped lips. She still was adamant about it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?