• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This has been harder than I thought. I broke up with my girlfriend in November (’15) because I needed to be “me” and she couldn’t deal with the crossdressing topic. Since then I’m dressed almost full time and am out to almost everyone that knows me. My self-acceptance and courage are both WAY up compared to where I ever thought it could be.

Now I’m lonely and want to start dating but it terrifies me. In some ways I feel more like “me” know, in other ways I’m confused and don’t know who/what I am. I was never very confident approaching women, but now I find myself paralyzed. I guess I’m worried they’ll think I’m a freak or a weirdo. And I don’t know what to say or how to approach.

Are there any full-timers out there that have any words of wisdom to calm my nerves or give me some ideas of how (and where) to successfully approach women? Are gay bars and bi women my best/only bet?

<3

Emily

Emily,

I’m not a full timer, just a major part timer. I struggled in the begining with dating, my present girlfriend happened quite by accident. My girlfreind is technically a lesbian, we met while I was out and about one night…..the initial meeting was akward, but after becoming freinds, we became more. Her words “I’ve got the best of 2 worlds!” Go out, be yourself, what is meant to be will be.

Cookie! 🙂

Hi Emily!  While I am not in the dating pool anymore, I certainly think the approach of being open and honest is truly the best.  Sure, you will find some women who aren’t interested, but that certainly does not make you a “weirdo”, it just means that particular lady wasn’t for you!  I spent many years dating women until I found the one person I could open up to about everything and the result was we are going on 4 years married now.  It was meant to be.  She loves me for me and it’s absolutely amazing having a partner who supports you being true to who you are.

The right girl for you is out there, she just hasn’t had the pleasure of meeting Emily just yet.  *HUGS to you!*

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

2016_relationship advice: Emily original post: 

This has been harder than I thought. I broke up with my girlfriend in November (’15) because I needed to be “me” and she couldn’t deal with the crossdressing topic. Since then I’m dressed almost full time and am out to almost everyone that knows me. My self-acceptance and courage are both WAY up compared to where I ever thought it could be.

Now I’m lonely and want to start dating but it terrifies me. In some ways I feel more like “me” know, in other ways I’m confused and don’t know who/what I am. I was never very confident approaching women, but now I find myself paralyzed. I guess I’m worried they’ll think I’m a freak or a weirdo. And I don’t know what to say or how to approach.

Are there any full-timers out there that have any words of wisdom to calm my nerves or give me some ideas of how (and where) to successfully approach women? Are gay bars and bi women my best/only bet?

<3

Emily

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?