• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Had a doctor appointment a week ago. I have issues with sleeping, sleep only about 3 to 4 hours a night, can’t seem to lose belly weight, breast growth (love that) and just no energy. He ran a testosterone panel and turns out I basically have no testosterone in my body and a high estrogen level. He said it’s the lowest he has seen and that is causing most of my issues. We are discussing hormone replacement now. Of course it gets lower as we age but my free testosterone level was 1 ng/gl  and  250 ng/gl is considered low.

I have discussed all the issue of doing it and not doing it and think I will start the replacement. I’m tired of being tired and some of the benefits will be better sleep, loss of weight in the abdomen area, more energy but he said my breasts probably will not get smaller but could get a little bigger if we also don’t control the estrogen too. One side effect of testosterone replacement is your testicles will stop and not produce testosterone ever again. Since they are not working now that’s not an issue so nothing to lose there.  Should be interesting to see if it helps.

Sandy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good luck.

Hugs, Liara

I was on Androgel for a while.  It did wonders for my energy levels and libido. I don’t recall it having much effect on belly fat, but being more active generally helps with that anyway.

Best of luck with your treatment!

This is so wonderful Sandy ! I have small breasts and enjoy them very much too. The only problem is that my breasts are getting difficult to hide when I need to be in male mode but this gives me just more reason to be as much en femme as possible which is what really makes me happy and fulfilled. 🙂

HI Sandy,

I too am on Testosterone,In cream form.

I know it sounds silly but it helps my femme desires.

Maybe their is a sexual drive to it but it helps me want to be more femme.

One would think you would want no testosterone but in my case it helps Patty.

also it helped my energy level some but not belly fat only thing that helped that was giving up sweets and a better diet.

I hope this helps I was not aware of the side affects but as you say my testosterone was way low .

Just make sure you follow the doctors orders on keeping an eye on blood work and regular exams and you should be fine ,Im sure

Patty

Anonymous
        Lady

The testosterone I will be on will be injectable. I’m finishing up the initial blood work now. I do work out and watch what I eat but the belly just doesn’t seem to get smaller.

Anonymous
      Lady

Now that I have been on injectable testosterone for a little over 2 months I can say I’m glad that I am on it. I now sleep so much better and my energy levels have improved. I now feel like actually doing something for a change. Working out is now fun again and working in the yard is easier and not as tiring. I have not lost weight but have increased muscle mass a little. My waist has gone down from a women’s size 16 to a 14 and my bra band size is now 44 instead of 46/48. It has caused an increase in oily skin on my face so I have improved my facial routine to correct that. The hair on my torso is growing faster and I don’t like that but easily taken care of with daily shaving. For some reason it has caused me to have a sweet tooth but only for raspberry coffeecake. I used to love ice cream but now have no taste for it.

My daughter was here last week for a few days and commented on how much happier I look and seem to have that old spark back in my eyes. I look forward to the next few moths to see what changes it brings.

When I started injections, my life improved greatly. I went from living as “Eyore” back to my normal “Tigger” mode. The boost in energy and sexual drive was amazing. I started losing weight which helped with my natural production so we had to lower to dosage.

As far as breasts, I started growing mine at puberty, had them always since. I would say that based upon my activity level and libedo, that my T levels were always normal/high. I am  happy to carry a 40C rack now. i was raised as a girl and did not start acting like a male until high school, and then only part-time.

I wish I could lower my T levels just to slow the hair growth. Oh how I hate body hair!

Anonymous
        Lady

As much as I hate body hair too I do like feeling better so I don’t want to go back to that at all. I am currently putting money away for electrolysis to get rid of hair permanently. I want to start with my back and go from there.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?