Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Looking for club or get together, Houston and Pearland Texas

Maggie
      Lady

I am new to the Houston area but I would love to go out with friends while dressed.

Anybody in DFW area?

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ho Rusti</p>
        I am in the Dallas area.  We now just east of Dallas.  I would love to talk to some local ladies

Rhonda

Anonymous

I am just north of Dallas and would love to meet other ladies from here!

Anonymous

I am in collin county and travel to north Dallas fairly often.

Houston area CD tried reaching out to the local Tri-Ess chapter but no response to date.  Is anyone familiar with this group?

Maggie
        Lady

I don’t know Bettie. But I would love to make some friends here in Houston.

I’m in Houston TX and I have a good group of friends. We go out almost every weekend. We go to Michael’s Outpost for the drag show on Friday or Saturday nights.

I just recently moved back to Texas and live about an hour south of Houston.  It would be great to meet some other people like me even if it’s just in drab at first.

Hello ladies! I am new to the forum. I’ll be traveling to the DFW area in a few weeks, and I am looking for someone to do my makeup one evening before a a private event. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Shay Mace
      Lady

Let me know if ya find some I’m woodlands

Phil Me
      Lady

Hi…. I’m in Galveston.. But work in Houston.

Would love to dress with others…

I am in NW Houston and there is this club in SW Houston called Houston Eyes Wide Shut. On Tuesdays they have CD/TG night and have been dying to go see how it is. The club primarily is a swingers club. Also of course I am open to hanging out with any of you to grow my network of friends who I can talk about the community with.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?