Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m going to DC and I’m looking to spend some “Kim time” – actually looking for a place to shop for breast forms – I don’t shop on line so looking for a retail store.  If anyone has a suggestion on anyplace in DC much appreciated!

Kim

Kim,

there is a great place in Harve De Grace called trans spa. I got a transformation appointment last week and was treated royally. Check out http://www.transspa.com. They are easy to get to, about 15 minutes off exit 85 on I95. They have a wide selection and price range.

Leah

Anonymous

Thanks Leah!

Kim

<i>I can’t give advice on retail for forms, but TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack often have great deals on clothes. I can also recommend Elizabeth Taylor Makeovers for a great experience. Her clientele is exclusively trans. And you must visit Freddie’s Beach Bar in Crystal City. They will welcome you with open arms! Enjoy DC!</i>

Jennifer
      Lady

Thank you so much, Leah; I had no idea Trans Spa exists!

Good luck on your trip to DC, Kim; I think Stephanie gave great advice on places to hang out!

Jen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?