• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do any of you visit TG story sites?

FictionMania and TG Storytime being two, but do any of you have any other sites you would like to share with us?

Anonymous

Hi Candy

I remember reading some interesting stories on fictionmania, but that was a very very long time ago…so I guess it’s still going???.

I don’t seem to have time anymore

Grace x

Anonymous

Literotica has a bunch of good stuff, that’s been my favorite but I’ll definitely have to check out the ones you mentioned 👍🏼

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Candy, I agree with Vin, Literotica has some pretty good stories from time to time.      Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409298]
      Always in Tesco’s clothing department Grace that’s the reason. He he

Anonymous

I don’t read any fiction but I follow a couple CD’s who have blogs. lately I have been following Hannah McKnight.

There is one called Crystal’s story site I would reccomend, they all come with a short preview and rating up to XXX.

Hi Candy,

A friend told me about fiction mania.  It is a free site.  The search works well.   You can search by author or By a subject topic.  You can author a story or read them.
      Alice

Yep. Fictionmania. Used to go there a LOT. Nifty also…

I read the TG stories on Literotica. Lately I have also been reading in the Gay Male category…

So it goes…

Anonymous

I have been hooked on Literotica for years, and have even written a series of stories.  PM me if you’re interested in the titles.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’ve read stories on Fictionmania, Nifty, Big Closet and Crystals. I never knew about Literotica, I’ll Check it out.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Candy,

Thanks for opening the subject. I have always been interested to know if any of my sisters also read TG fiction. I guess some do..😉

I’ve read both Fictionmania and Big Closet and generally enjoy the stories. I’m going to check out to other site.

There’s also a number of TG Books for Kindle on Amazon, if anyone is interested.

Hugs, Jillian

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?