• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Molly.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Genevïéve
    Participant
    Registered On: July 28, 2020
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 810

Six months ago, all alone in my ‘closet’, I stumbled upon a website called Crossdresser Heaven.

It was tough the first little while… being the ‘new kid (girl) on the block’. I felt a bit lost. However, you wonderful Ladies make everyone feel welcome with unconditional love. With the exception of one person (my ex-wife), I have had a loveless life.

You have brought so much love and understanding into my heart… I’m in tears writing this 😭. You have changed my life… you have changed ‘me ‘.

Still, for the most part, I am a closet dweller. Have ventured out once… and what a thrill it was!!! I don’t have the confidence ‘yet’ to go out regularly. Have pierced my ears (wearing my danglies now 🥰) and growing my nails out. I’m sure I’ll freak when one breaks. 😱

You wonderful girls have brought out my feminine side beyond comprehension… Thank you… ❤

L❤VE

Gen… ❤

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 280

Gen;

I could have written this exact post eighteen months ago… But alas, I don’t have your way with words.

I agree with most of these posts. We haven’t changed you, it’s all you.    All we did was make it impossible for you to suffer the illusion that you were the only one.  The beauty that is you/Genevive is all your doing and this site is better for having you here.

Thanks for expressing it in a way I wish I had.

Lots O hugs. (and danglies)

-Molly

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 901

Gen,

I don’t think we changed you one bit, only coaxed your girl out to show you a part of you that you just hadn’t met yet.  The Ladies here have that ability and aren’t afraid to use it.

I wasn’t too sure myself when I found CDH and was thinking “Oh, just another CD site like the rest.”  I have never been happier to have proved myself so wrong.  I do plan to stay here as long as you ladies will have me.

Congratulations on becoming more of who you desire to be and I hope you never stop discovering new things about yourself and growing within yourself also.

PaulaF

Dani CD
      Lady
      Registered On: September 10, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 58

Gen, I know exactly how you feel, since finding CDH 6 months ago I have been a different (happier ) person. Good luck with the nails, being a diesel mechanic I never have much luck and when they do get a bit of length they end up full of grease and dirt.     Love reading your posts, hopefully one day I can let you know I’ve got my ears pierced as well.                                                                            Dani👩🏻‍🔧xoxo

Genevïéve
        Lady
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 22
        Replies: 810

Thank you for the kind words Dani.

I wear latex gloves most of the time I’m working … keeps nasty chemicals away. However, I do get ‘some’ dirt under the nails… easily cleaned though.

Gen… ❤

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Seren
      Baroness
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 38
      Replies: 463

Regi…

Together we Stand…. divided we fall… ❤❤❤

Gen… ❤

So much this. Together we are stronger 💕🙏

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 574

Genevïéve…

You mistake us! It is you and only you who have grown and changed! You have done it by yourself even if you have read some great comments by the contributors here.
      It’s all come out of YOUR heart!

Love//Polly

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 449

We’ve been here about the same time, and I’m glad you’re here with me. I visit every day at least once, and am always happy to see your posts. This place has made a huge difference for me too.

Thanks to all you girls! Thanks for this post, Genevieve

Bridgette vS

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 600

Hi, Gen, I Thank YOU. each little thing we do, inspires each and every one of us, Each little victory, for one is a victory for all. We truly are a family, and this lovely place, our home
      Hugs, Regi

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 401

Isn’t it great Gen!!  I agree all the support all around here at CDH and the great stories.  Even those which sometimes don”t go as hoped.  We are all going to proceed on our journey, no mater where it ends for each of us.  All the love felt from everyone here makes it all good for each one of us.

Sandy

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1713

Gen

Darling, I love our chats, I love your posts, I love that you got your ears pierced….it’s just all love here sometimes….the girls here are treasures….and you honey….are one of them.!!!

Grace xx

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 1313

Hi Genevieve  so happy for you to start gaining confidence in yourself and hoping things change for the better.  So sorry for for a bad experiance  hope you have gotten over it and hope it wasent here you had a bad time  . But as all of us here we all grow with each day and each conversation with a helpful girlfriend to ease out of your closet  and make it into the world again im so envious of all including yourself you made it out one time thats more than i have.. So go for it girlfriend  be all you can be a girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 431

You’re not alone Genevieve, in more ways than one. Going out all dolled up is something I fantasize about regularly, even if it was just for a stroll. Maybe we have to get to the place where Mika got to actually go through with it. Step one, have zero f***s left to give, step two have someone living close by to join you in your first foray. We will both do that hopefully sooner rather than later, in the meantime we have CDH, and you have added so much to this forum with your presence.

Sincerely, Cindy.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Cindy Lou.
      • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Cindy Lou.
      Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 301

Genevieve its really nice to have a lovely girl like you here to chat to, there lots of girls like us still in the closet but it really helps to have love girls like you to talk to. Your fabulous by just opening up to us and listening and sharing.

Love Sarah

xx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account