Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I dont know what to say!! (must be a worlds first for me)! I want to Thank those who put me forward as a featured member, i knew nothing about it until i got messages from people! I feel honoured and very privileged to receive such an accolade. I guess someone must like me lol. Am i worthy? i’ll let you decide on that one as my intention is to bring people together, get talking and contribute as best i can.

I would like to add one thing however and that is you are all special too, you are all in my heart and i thank you for your friendship so far.

With Love, Fiona-Ann Moss xxx

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Well THANK YOU Fiona for being engaged with all of us!  Your participation in our community has been amazing!  We’re all sisters here.  This recognition is well deserved!

Hugs, Emily

Hi Emily, it is my pleasure of course and i am glad you appreciate the posts!! Thanks for your very kind words.

Fiona xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?