Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dani CD
      Lady

As a girl who doesn’t have the opportunity to express them self, thank you to all the wonderful people who make CDH possible. Since joining CDH 6 months ago I have learned how to accept myself and love nothing more than checking in and seeing how you are all going. Thanks again, you are all amazing and really help girls like me.            Love Dani👩🏻‍🔧xoxo

Anonymous

Dani

In the time I have been here, so many girls have literally crept in, and you can see them ” grow” through their posts and replies …I’m sure there are hundreds more who just read and learn and grow too….

It’s just what this “Heaven” seems to do to girls…..it is incredible…

I compare it to a hospital….

it’s just a space, but it’s actually the ” Angels” inside that make it so caring and compassionate and successful.

Huggs, grace xxxx

Scarlett Angel, you’ve just earned your wings! (Though the halo my be a little tarnished at times.) ; )

Clara

Hi, Dani

I haven’t even been here a month (feels so much longer) and I feel the same way. I love sharing things with my sisters here and, most importantly, learning so much from each of them, from each of you. Thanks for the support and the sweet bliss!

love and hugs,

Ginny

I’d completely agree. The gals on the site have helped me so much in the short time I’ve been here. I’ve been dressing for 7 weeks on the site for 5 and in that time I’ve accepted I’m a dresser and that I’m bi. That would never happen as quickly if it wasn’t for Dawn’s Angels.

This IS, our home, and such a perfect one, I could not have imagined before enrolling here
      Regi

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

There are honestly no posts I love reading more than these….  That is exactly what this site is all about.  Thank you Dani.

Stevie 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s certainly a very special place indeed. But without many of these beautiful ladies here this wouldn’t be the wonderful community it is.. thankyou all for being part of Cdh…🌷

Hi Dani

You are NOT alone!

xxx Polly

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?