• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful ladies that I’ve met over the last few weeks since I joined this family. Y’all are absolutely wonderful. I adore my English girlfriends and your fabulous way of saying things. It’s funny, I read your posts with an English accent. Love you all. Thanks for making this country farm girl feel welcome 🥰

Darling Patti…

You are so welcome. You are like the American girls in ‘Love Actually’… 😀

It’s such a warm and welcoming place to be… be one’s self and to make great friends into the bargain.

Love Polly xxx

Anonymous

Polly

love actually..

.brilliant,

b-o-t-t-l-e…..god bless Colin Frissell!!

Welcome to CDH Patti!.  I don’t think you can find a more welcoming group of like minded ladies anywhere on the internet, IMHO.

If you need any answers to the hard questions, advice or just someone who knows where you are coming from, don’t hesitate to ask any of us hon.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Patti
      Hi
      Our paths have not crossed so far but your latest message was inspiring. We love each other from wherever we hail.
      Love dressing and would love to share more ideas and encounters.
      Many hugs for this humble Brit.
      Love this community
      Averyl

Anonymous

Hi Patti

Welcome to the wonderful, sometimes crazily funny, sometimes mad but always caring, loving and helpful world of CDH.

funny but I sometimes read the American girls questions and answers in an American accent…..and I still can’t understand half of it !!!….haha, only joking….I love you all, you contribute so much and make cdh what it is!!!!…

Big huggs from grace, in lil ol England xxx

G.l.o.t.t.l.e stops are so cool! B.u.t.t.e.r wouldn’t melt in your now, would it… Grace, you tease

xxx Polly

Anonymous

Hello Patti nice to meet you, I love to hear how us girls from all corners see things. Its nice to get a different perspective to consider, you and I are from different sides of the globe, however we have two things in common, we are both beautiful country girls.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?