Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After more than 10 years together with my wife, I’ve finally found the courage to talk to her about my true self. Ok it helped a bit that she found something on my phone, but I didn’t care anymore.
      In the few months I’ve been here everyone was kind and helpful and you made me fully accept my feminine side as something completely natural.
      As for my wife’s reactions… They exceeded even the most optimistic scenario I had in my mind. After the initial shock, She’s really supportive and trying to understand how I feel. She was more angry for not letting her know earlier and prefered to struggle.
      I want to thank you all for your help and I want to let you know that for the first time in my life I feel so Free.

Love ❤ Iris

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Iris, So happy for the both of you.

. .Cassie

Hi Iris, very similar situation for me.  So glad I came out to my wife, took me a long time now in my early 60’s and healthy.  Just tired of hiding.  She has also been supportive and wished I would have told her earlier.  We are working through the journey small steps.  She has helped me in shopping for ladies wear, including lingerie and skirts and went with me to get my ears pierced.  Long way to go but fun getting there.

So glad yours coming out to your SO was a positive.  Not all so lucky.

Anonymous
      Lady

Great news! We always love hearing of success coming out to our SO’s. Happy she is supportive and hope she continues to be helpful but beware of possible whiplash where she may have second thoughts. Its usually a bumpy road to acceptance but hope not in your case. Please keep us informed.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

So glad to hear things turned out well Iris. Enjoy the journey!

So pleased it turned out well for you. As you know, from the posts on here, there is always a chance that it could be met with real horror and hostility. I hope that things continue to go well for you and the more positive stories that are shared, the more hope it will give to people who have not yet managed to ‘come out’ to their respective partner.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?