Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just wanted to say Thank You for all of your Feminine Insight and Vision.

I’m so at ease with things in my life and myself now. It’s because of this ever wonderful community that I’m seeing things I didn’t even recognize within myself. Now I’m completely at ease with the answers. I wanted to say that it’s so wonderful that you’re all here, and please always remember that you have changed my life forever. I can be who I am, in all respects because you have been here for me. You’ve helped by being encouraging, comforting, challenging my thoughts and ideologies at times and helping me to make a feminine commitment to my inner Lady. “Thank You” 💓

My next relationship will be with my special someone and I know that what I didn’t understand before, I do now. That special someone is much different than who I’d always pictured that person being. I’m so at ease about it now and I am grateful that this truly magnificent community has helped me get to the level of personal understanding that I am at now. You’re all truly amazing in every feminine way! 💓

I truly understand.  This place has been a Godsend to me also.  For the first time I can not only be myself, I can become myself.  This community is special because it is both loving and supportive.  We care for each other and that only makes each of us better.  I don’t have to pretend or fight off the ones just looking for other things.  I can get into chat and feel like I belong, and the girls from all over the world are so much like me.  We all have different journeys, but we all care for each other.  It is not an easy thing to be feminine, even in this day and age.  But when I come here, I am at peace and alive.

Thank you for reminding me, Silky.  I do hope your journey is smooth and everything you dream.

Samantha

Silky and Samantha Beth,

It is a wonderful feeling to be overwhelmed by the realization of who we are and feel such complete acceptance of this in our life.  I will soon make that determination myself to complete transition or remain as I am now.  At this point I am healthy and happy in and with myself, as I am now.  Full transition would just be icing on the cake I think.

Recently beating my cancer has shown me that we are not guaranteed a long a fruitful life by any stretch of the imagination.  I must be me to be happy and fulfilled in my life, as mixed up as some may think it is to be as we girls here are.  Their negativity no longer bothers me or determines how sheltered or open I will live my life for the duration.  My neighbors have gotten used to ‘odd’ woman that lives on their block and see that I am really no danger to society by my choices, so the rest of the people around me need to see me as I am, not what they perceive me to be.

You are both right.  CDH is a place of sanctuary and learning, not just about outfit coordination and makeup, but learning to be ourselves and be peaceful with that, and to bring the people in our lives with us and show them the true ‘us’.

And, to all of the new members of our group, ask us your questions, no matter how insignificant or overwhelming they may seem to you, we can all help each other to understand the why’s and how’s that we encounter.  Your problems have probably been faced before by at least one of us, so, DO NOT be afraid to ask, either in a pvt message or in one of the threads, where ever you are most comfortable.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

Hi Christine You are so right CDH is a very special place where you can find acceptance with all those feelings about your self that you questioned and in most cases where denied. It is so nice to be able to express how you truly feel about who you most identify with when wanting to express your self. What is so important and so nice we can all be together and share our thoughts without feeling we are going to be ridiculed. We were not born with the bodies that matched our thoughts about who we are as people. Once you rid your self of the denial and shame we all felt. You can begin to accept those feelings were right not wrong. There are so many of us that did not grow up with the internet. When you first realize you are not alone  and there are so many people from all parts of the world who grew up in totally different cultures that have the same thoughts and feelings that something went wrong. When you begin the journey to separate what you were taught is right verses how you always felt was right. It is then you begin to better understand your self. Out of all the places we could of ended up. We all ended up here at CDH. It does not matter what profession we chose or even who we choose to sleep with what matters we all can agree we identify with the gender that does not match our body. That is a great beginning and such a relief. Now we can begin a new life of acceptance. Some of us have chosen to begin a new life as the gender they always felt was right and begin transitioning from the gender that their body expressed to the body their mind felt was always right. Some of us have accepted how they felt is right also and have chosen not to change any part of their body but still continue to express how they feel in private when opportunity presents itself. It does not matter we all fall under the same umbrella. When, where and for how long we choose to express ourselves it is totally up to us. Get rid of the guilt and shame tools that society chooses to use that do not work here. We have chosen acceptance and support as our tools for a happier life Luv Stephanie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?