• This topic has 21 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello to everyone here on CDH. I would just like to give a FULL Heart-felt thank you to each and everyone of you. From the owners of this website down to the Ladies and Girls even if you just joined today.

For the last few months I have been going through some very bad times with my now ex-SO and at times I was totally ready to entirely give up but the love and support that I received from this group was something beyond AWESOME that helped me through some of the most difficult of times I have ever had.

So I just wanted to say thank you to one and all with absolutely no exceptions. I love you all for your love and support.

Kathleen xxxxx ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen,

It’s good to know that you have made it through that difficult time. CDH IS a support site, and we exist to help one another. So,onward and upward, girl.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Thanks Kathleen for sharing this. 💐
      May there be better times ahead.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

So welcome Kathleen that what we all here for to give everyone support or to point to others for support. So happy you pulling through and moving forward.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Girlfriend so happy for you that things are going in a better direction so relax take your time take a deep breath and baske in the love from us all you deserve it girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie, it’s not completely over with yet but my problems took a big enough right turn that it’s not coming back and is headed in a totally different direction.

Girlfriend thats so wonderful so happy for you for any direction but the one it was on he he ..

Big hugs girlfriend and some 💋💋💕 to make it better

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen,

That’s what we are here for to support each other through the bad times and the good,

We are all sisters on here just one big happy family x

Good luck in your new job,

Onwards and upwards and always look on the bright side of life xxxxx

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Kathleen!  It’s so sad that you had to go through all that misery, but I’m so happy that you getting through it all.  We are all here for each other and there is a lot of strength here to draw from.  That’s what makes this site so bloody special!  I really do hope things continue to look up for you hon, you deserve it.  You are too important – never give up girl, and never forget that you are not alone.

Stevie ❤

Anonymous

Thanks Stevie,

I appreciate your comments. I know that everyone here supports me and stands with me. Thank you again for your K ind words.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Hi Kath….

I’m so happy you’re so happy….get in that supermarket…and give em hell!!!…🛒🛒🛒🛒🛒🛒

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace,

Thanks Grace come on over and we can have some Trolly races. But then you would probably win since I have never participated in one and I’m somewhat older than you and probably slower.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋❤💋❤

Anonymous

Fabulous news Kathleen, good lucky in the new job sweetie. Now about a trolley race, according to Grace ‘s rules previously, dumpers are allowed, so PY and the gang are standing by ready for action. (just waiting for the new balaclavas from PY’ s sister in law).
          Take care and good luck, Amanda xx

Anonymous

Well if they are Grace’s rules I expect she will change them in the middle of the race and make them to her advantage so of course she will win.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Little tip Kathleen, just put a sale rail in one corner, our Grace won’t be able to miss a opportunity of a bargain, that way you can over take her.
            “Mums the word” you didn’t get the tip from me.

Anonymous

Amanda

It’s just between you and I and no one else. Our little secret.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

So very glad to see you’re turning the corner on all this, I’m really happy for you. Be well!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette, it’s turning thr corner for sure
        I just officially got hired by a local major grocery store. Orientation this Wednesday start actual work shortly thereafter.
        Last week was an awesome week for me and this week is starting out the same way.

As far as I am concerned my bad times are over and it’s nothing but good things for me from now on.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Very good to hear Kathleen.  Don’t give up, and don’t give in, you will be okay.– Mike & The Mechanics… “The Living Years”

Keep being who you are, and things will be better.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous

Keep moving forward! ❤️💎🦋

Anonymous

Tomorrow should be starting off on the right foot. I’m going on job interview and it looks like I already have the job.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

I’ll be working at a major supermarket trying for a cashier position. I have some medical problems so there isn’t much I could do. But this will supplement my present income. Which I need.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?