Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you. Since I’ve joined CDH, I have received nothing but encouraging and supportive messages. Each and every single one of you are so nice and open to share your own stories. I am so glad I joined this page. Thank you!

Just an update about me.. After messaging a few amazing people! I found the courage to tell my sister in law (SIL) about me dressing up. The very first person that will know beside my amazing supportive wife. My wife, her sister, and I will be taking a trip in about a week and that is where I plan on telling my SIL. This is all due to all of you amazing people with your encouraging words and support. I highly encourage anyone to reach out to these amazing people if you have any questions! And of course feel free to message me anytime

Thank you so much CDH!

Hugs – Jennie

Welcome to CDH  Jennie.  I wish you luck with your SIL and congratulations for your supportive wife.

Have a blast on your trip.

PaulaF

Dear Jennie,

You know I’m here for you if you need to chat about anything. I hope your SIL is as supportive as your wife and that you have an amazing trip that’s full of joy and fun!

Love, Jill

Anonymous

Hi Jennie…

anything posted on here that helps one single girl ….is a success.

I’m glad you are doing well ….

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Good luck!

Connie

xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s so lovely Jennie and it is what this site is all about and such a positive message. I hope all goes well and you will update us.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good luck Jennie.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?