Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lora Vola
      Lady

After a 50 year fight, Lora finally won, and she wants out of the closet, although only from the neck down at the moment.  I look forward to your thoughts and guidance now that I’ve finally accepted who I am, a straight crossdresser working to leave the guilt behind.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lora… happy to welcome you here with us. never too late to experience this and eventually getting out of the closet as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. Many like ourselves here discovering this and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Lora! CDH and all these gorgeous gals will definitely help you and support you in your new journey!!

💖

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Lora 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Welcome Lora, you will love this group of wonderful gals 💋Diana.

Anonymous

Better late than never. Also never feel guilty. You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s a confusing life but can be fun if you want it to be

Holly

Hi Lora, I too was later in life coming to terms with what and who I am. But with  the discovery and the help of all these fantastic girls I am in the place I  need to be. Crossdresser Heaven IS heaven! Enjoy your journey and let us know how you are doing. Ask for anything you need, someone is sure to have an answer.

Beth

Hi Lora,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Lora and welcome to C.D.H, the only place on the web to meet others like our selfs.us girls are very under standing and very friendly. we all are here for a reason and that is to know we are not alone and to learn more about how why we do x dress.   there is a lot of info here and lots of girls to meet and chat with. enjoy x dressing as much as you can for we only live once.     feel free to read my profile will tell my side of how I started. 

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH lora it’s nice to meet you,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Welcome Lora!

I am with you Lora, I gave in just recently myself, and believe me when I say I understand the guilt. The loneliness, and the general overall isolation of being a straight Crossdresser. It is very hard for others to wrap their heads around. Little do they know it is hard for us to wrap our heads around. I guess for me it is the freedom I feel wearing fabulous make up heels and a corset. I love dresses I look sexy, and beautiful and I love to spin in a dress and watch it fan out. Its like a flower.

For me I own multiple businesses, and do a lot of public speaking. Did I mention that all of my clients are big beat your chest manly men.

Then add in the 5 kids and it discretion becomes essential.

I have started adopting a more gender nonconforming or gender fluid approach to it. Some days I want boy mode and others I want girl mode.

Thanks
      Liz

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Lora nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As all these wonderful ladies have said all ready I cant add much to them but a little .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. As all who come thru our doors you are accepted and supported as a sister   so enjoy your self and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lora,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Lora, Welcome to the CDH family. You made me look like an amateur. I only held out for 19 years. In all seriousness, welcome home hun, the gals angels here are fantastic.

Love Trish

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?