- March 3, 2021 at 4:59 am #456903Lora VolaParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 25 times
After a 50 year fight, Lora finally won, and she wants out of the closet, although only from the neck down at the moment. I look forward to your thoughts and guidance now that I’ve finally accepted who I am, a straight crossdresser working to leave the guilt behind.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 28, 2021 at 5:04 am #470148Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3048 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
Hi Lora, Welcome to the CDH family. You made me look like an amateur. I only held out for 19 years. In all seriousness, welcome home hun, the
galsangels here are fantastic.
- March 28, 2021 at 4:45 am #470133Robyn DrakeDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 320Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 846 times
Welcome to CDH!
- March 27, 2021 at 11:02 am #469920Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1482Has thanked: 15773 timesBeen thanked: 4889 times
Hi Lora nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As all these wonderful ladies have said all ready I cant add much to them but a little .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. As all who come thru our doors you are accepted and supported as a sister so enjoy your self and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- March 26, 2021 at 1:44 pm #469522Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 1478Has thanked: 4993 timesBeen thanked: 3266 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- March 26, 2021 at 7:03 am #469356Lizzie MathewsDuchessRegistered On: March 26, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I am with you Lora, I gave in just recently myself, and believe me when I say I understand the guilt. The loneliness, and the general overall isolation of being a straight Crossdresser. It is very hard for others to wrap their heads around. Little do they know it is hard for us to wrap our heads around. I guess for me it is the freedom I feel wearing fabulous make up heels and a corset. I love dresses I look sexy, and beautiful and I love to spin in a dress and watch it fan out. Its like a flower.
For me I own multiple businesses, and do a lot of public speaking. Did I mention that all of my clients are big beat your chest manly men.
Then add in the 5 kids and it discretion becomes essential.
I have started adopting a more gender nonconforming or gender fluid approach to it. Some days I want boy mode and others I want girl mode.
- March 26, 2021 at 4:50 am #469328
- March 3, 2021 at 3:40 pm #457157
- March 3, 2021 at 2:05 pm #457116Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1296Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1460 times
Hello Lora and welcome to C.D.H, the only place on the web to meet others like our selfs.us girls are very under standing and very friendly. we all are here for a reason and that is to know we are not alone and to learn more about how why we do x dress. there is a lot of info here and lots of girls to meet and chat with. enjoy x dressing as much as you can for we only live once. feel free to read my profile will tell my side of how I started.
- March 3, 2021 at 1:34 pm #457111
- March 3, 2021 at 11:50 am #457068Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
Hi Lora, I too was later in life coming to terms with what and who I am. But with the discovery and the help of all these fantastic girls I am in the place I need to be. Crossdresser Heaven IS heaven! Enjoy your journey and let us know how you are doing. Ask for anything you need, someone is sure to have an answer.
- March 3, 2021 at 9:32 am #457022AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 124Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
- March 3, 2021 at 6:30 am #456953
- March 3, 2021 at 6:05 am #456935
- March 3, 2021 at 5:37 am #456918Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 540Has thanked: 1125 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
- March 3, 2021 at 5:36 am #456917Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4976Has thanked: 8677 timesBeen thanked: 8770 times
Lora… happy to welcome you here with us. never too late to experience this and eventually getting out of the closet as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. Many like ourselves here discovering this and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.