• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Friends,

The Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. is coming up on Thursday and I’ve been taking some quiet moments to reflect this week on all of the things I’m thankful for, and especially those that I perhaps haven’t been as conscious of, or acknowledged, in the way that I should….

All of you, and this wonderful virtual place called CDH, are on the latter part of that list.  They say confession is good for the soul….and I agree, so here it is:

I am thankful for every person who has found the will, courage, and means to join this place…

I am thankful for the people who conceived this place, made it a reality, and all those who labour to make it enduring, welcoming, and safe…

I am thankful for the incredible diversity of experiences, thoughts, appearances, and journeys of the people here…

I am thankful for the bravery, compassion, and willingness of every person who shares their struggles, achievements, disappointments, joys, and heartbreaks in these forums, chats, and messages – that we might all learn from each other, and support and comfort one another…

I am thankful that I found this place, was welcomed here, and for the dear friends and kindred spirits that I have been blessed to meet in here…

I am thankful for each of you…

Marcellette

If you are so compelled, please add any of your own….

Anonymous

Marcellette….

What a beautiful post….

I have read it several times and it’s just as wonderful each time…..

and me????

Grace is grateful for staying healthy, living the life she does, I don’t ask for much…..oh, and…….

Amazon!!!.

…and that I found this place, full of beautiful people, just like you!!!!….

being with you all….. keeps me sane…although others might disagree😂😂

Big huggs, grace xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

And the people said AMEN.

. . .Cassie

Kate
      Baroness

Beautifully said Marcellette, now I’m ready for Thanksgiving!

Krissy
      Lady

Think we are all thankful that this place exists! Or maybe i wouldnt of gone as far as i have! When i joined i was disillusioned and was close to going back to being a drab old person but ever since i joined ive flapped my wings and turned into a beautiful and better person. Just want to say a big thanks to all my sisters on cdh for giving me the push to take the next steps and indulge in being more femme, more often and now 24/7 living the life ive dreamed of. Xx

Krissy
        Lady

Beautiful article xxx hugs

Krissy
      Lady

Ps thanks marcellette for the great article. Keep them coming hunni 😘

Anonymous

Marcelliette beautiful post

Donna is thankful for my health my friends and family for the wonderful support getting from after my bottom surgery. Thankful for all the wonderful ladies of CDH for their love and thoughts and support for me.  Thankful for a new beginning in life as a woman now. Thankful for life as we know it.  So  much more to be thankful for could write a book but will stop right here for now.

Big hugs and love

Donna xx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Marcelette ,

Sometimes….the Internet can be a great place.
      That great place is Crossdresser Heaven.

Thank you ,
      Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

I’m thankful for being able to express a part of me here to people of all types, who seek understanding and compassion from like-minded souls.

Thank you, Marcellette.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m thankful for many things in my life. Thankful for still being alive and healthy when there were times in my past when I thought my time was short. Thankful for being able to be retired and financially secure living with my long term wife who has accepted me for who I am warts and all. Thankful for every day when I can express my feminine side. Thankful for finding this site and able to communicate with all of my wonderful sisters around the world affirming that I am not alone with my lifestyle. Thankful for too many things to list and for the delicious meal I and my family are about to enjoy on this Thanksgiving of 2021.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY SISTERS AND THEIR FAMILIES ON THIS DAY!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?