• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful and grateful for this site, and for all the lovely ladies I’ve met on here! I promised myself at the beginning of this year that I would stop putting away Margeaux, and I’ve done that thanks in large part to this site 💗 I joined this site on New Year’s Day, and I’d like to be more active on here. Thank you again CDH, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Much love to everyone here! 💗

-Margeaux

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy Thanksgiving to all 🌷…

Happy Turkey Day, to all our American sisters, may you all receive blessings, and be thankful for all we have.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Wishing all the ladies a Happy Thanksgiving

Donna

Thank you for the kind words, Donna. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! How is everything since last Monday? I wanted to reach out sooner, but I didn’t know if you would be on here 💗

Anonymous

You so welcome and thank you too Margeaux. Things are way better then last week. Still have some pain here and there then those home therapy things need to do 3 times a day Not to much fun.

Donna

Hi Donna! Oh wow, I’m so glad things are working out for you! I wish you the best of luck with your recovery 💗 may I ask if the doctors have said how long you need to recover or take hormones for?

-Margeaux

Anonymous

healing process to be able to go back to normal is min of 8 weeks HRT  could go on for couple years or maybe more. depending on many things.

Donna

Anonymous

Wishing you a nice Thanksgiving in return! I’m like you. Very happy about joining CDH. I can’t believe how much it has opened up and boosted me!

Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Margeaux ,
      I am wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.
      Have a wonderful day , and let Margeaux out as often as you can !
      Love Sylvia.

Anonymous
      Lady

To the BEST and most helpful, caring, compassionate site on the internet! I’m SO THANKFUL for CDH and all of you here!

I hope you all had a great day!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Belated happy Thanksgiving Day, Margeaux.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Margeaux,

I wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving! This is a great place isn’t it?

I am so thankful to have found it too!

❤️ Lara

Hi Margeaux  happy belated thanksgiving And big hugs to you girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?