• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I still can’t get my thanks button to work😒, works fine on my phone but not on the I pad. And in the reply box it won’t go to visual. Frustrating, Β makes me want to Β feel my bra more than I already do. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Ask the technology forum on here, Katie. Look through the forums there is one for help with tec questions.

I sent you a thanks just for giving me that mental picture of you fiddling with your bra.
      Thanks thanks thanks,
      Clara

Anonymous

All day everyday 😉💋💕 Katie

Hi Katie,

The thanks button works on my iPad.

Alice

Anonymous

Lets all give thanks and fiddle with our bra. Katie maybe while waiting for tech support have you tried a different browser. Know other day was having little problem with google so went with another browser edge.

Donna

Anonymous

You were right delete history and now back to normal, still going to fiddle with my bra though.😏💋💕 Katie

Anonymous

Seems like i remember something like that happe ing to me some time ago, on my phone. I had to clear cookies and cache and restart and all was fine after that.

Chelly

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?