Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve noticed the thanks count (given and received) listed below our avatar for each forum post are gone.  I’m guessing this is intentional?

I can see how thanks counts could be considered competitive and therefore inconsistent with CDH’s mission.  I can also see how they could be useful to new members.  It easily identifies girls that are active in our community and are likely to offer sage advice.

Emily

K Swim
      Lady

No idea about why, but I did recently notice that.

And I also agree on your comment about some seeing the counts as competition. I get notifications very frequently about the same few people who click that “Thanks” link on almost everything I post.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I get the same noticed often too.  I’m curious to hear what an ambassador has to say.

Anonymous

There was a recent update to the site, which caused the Thanks and Quote buttons to cease functioning until you deleted your browser cache.  I suspect that losing the count tally was an unintended consequence.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?