Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning, y’all. I’m Jessi. Just another part time Gurl navigating the alluring spectrum of femininity. I’ve been dressing for about 14 years and although early on I’d identify solely as aCD, it may be deeper than  that.
      no hormones, no surgeries (now or planned) but the desire to express myself externally had grown tremendously as has my inner reactions and behaviors around many things.

Anyways, always love some good tips, love shopping and sharing ensembles. And I ALWAYS appreciate knowing the cool spots for ladies like us when traveling.

i guess that’s about it for now, truly hope to get to know some of you.

~!Kisses!~
      Jessi

Anonymous

Welcome Jessica,

You’ve found a safe haven here. Have a look around, put your feet under the table, and join in just as soon as you want. This forum is full of friends you haven’t met yet.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Hi Jessica welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have so many questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Jessi!
      🧚‍♀️🌷🌸

Hi Jessi! Welcome to CDH! I look forward to seeing your input on the fourms. Hugs!

Hi Jessi,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jessi, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Whether you are a part time gurl, full time crossdresser or anything in between, I think you will find CDH a very welcoming place with members that will welcome you as a family member. Tips, advice friendship and much more await you here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Jessica, welcome to the CDH family. I’m very similar to you. Not planning anything (yet) but live full time and a woman at heart. You have found the right place honey. The gals angels here are fab. Feel free to put your heels up here.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Jessi, welcome to CDH, you will love it here everyone is so supportive and loving – have fun.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Jessica nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here ..As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts here of the lives and journeys of the same likeminded girls as you here  .. As you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments about there journeys then he he your turn please give us a story or two from the journeys of Jessica as this is how we get to know you better same as your profile page please go back and fill in more as we all have enquiring minds we want to know you better ha ha .. So as for friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. We all are very supportive and accepting of all who join here so please relax .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jessi,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jessi, nice to meet you.  Welcome to what I hope will be your home away from home .  The ladies here are the best, and always willing to help out with answers and opinions on just about any possible question you could have.  Lots of support and information here in a safe and caring atmosphere to make our journeys easier, and I’m happy to have you join us Jessi!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Jessi 💕

Welcome to CDH. Through my journey towards where I am now I have learned that my feelings was not in sync with who I was/am deep down inside. For long I considered myself to be 100% straight crossdresser, but when I came to terms with my inner feelings I now consider myself transgender lesbian. But I’ve learned during my journey not to make hasty assumptions, and to have an open mind. And now I’m 100% open transgender, no more secrets.

Hugs

Lily-Rose

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lily-Rose.

Welcome!

Hi Jessica and welcome to the address where you can be yourself and share all your experiences with friendly and supportive people.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Thanks For Having Me ~Jessi’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?