Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place but anyway I would love to say thanks to all the lovely ladies whom have made feel so welcome and coming here has made me accept myself more and my heritage I hope to continue contributing to this website for the foreseeable.

Kind Regards,

Lilley Matthews

Candy
      Baroness

Thank you Lilly for being here. We all share equally in our love and support of each other. Your contributions mean a lot to all of us.

🍬

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lilly   thank you for being here as girls like you that makes this a beautiful place to belong. It is a wonderful site, the care  and devotion that is felt in so many here, the overwhelming support received   is  truly unique  . To a dresser this certainly is heaven, and with angels like you . We are  family .🌹

Lilly we have not met but it is great to have you here and I hope you will continue to grow with us and be all the woman you want to be.  It is always wonderful to have everyone contributing to the site even if I it is just so say hello or to give a helping hand to one of the ladies here.  Hope to chat with you sometime.

Sara Marie.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?