Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

Okay ladies let’s gossip about we are wearing for today. I’ll go first sister! My outfit for today at home for Thanksgiving is this as long as my Mom does not make me change. Black Lola fever wig, wig cap, boobs, smart and sexy bra, Hanes panty, Christmas dress and white sandals from Dream Pairs. I’m actually wearing the outfit right now sweetie minus the sandals. I still need to modify the sandals to fit me perfectly girlfriend. Hopefully the modification works honey. Now your turn girls. What are you all wearing for today?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Julie.

Depends on whether or not I work out. If I do it’s bike shorts and a sports bra. If I don’t I might glam it up a bit.

I’m on my own for most of the day while my wife takes care of her mom. Our Thanksgiving will be Friday with our kids and grandkids so I’ll be in drab…as far as anyone can tell just by looking.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?