Replies
      Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 587

Michelle,

Welcome to womanhood!

I glory in those feelings, those moments. I want them to last for eternity.

Lee Ann

PS – There is nothing better than being a woman!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1383

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS- The pink fog rolled in!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Diana Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Replies: 124

Totally know where you’re coming from Michelle, when the pink fog engulfs me I can do nothing else but be Diana, there’s no going back (for a while at least) once I slip those stockings on then…. better stop now – expecting company, but I’m with ya girl! Love Diana

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 134
      Replies: 1639

Its euphemistically called the “Pink Fog.”   It is actually gender euphoria, the opposite of gender dysphoria (which it can become if we are not happy with our femme appearance.)   Once in its highly pleasurable grip  it persists whilst we are experiencing any “gender events” such as dressing or shopping, or in CDH, and can take up to 10 days to dissipate.    It has a downside – we are so preoccupied with femme that we can make poor decisions, spend money we can’t afford, and get so carried away we neglect the day to day activities we should be doing.  It can cause insomnia because of the excitement and anticipation we feel.   The only way out of the fog is to desist from any gender events for however long it takes.

Not trying to be negative.  Just explaining the why. Its me I’m talking about.

Stephanie P.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 532

It starts by enjoying the pink fog and surrendering to its pull. Next living at home and learning all the details of being your fem self. Soon it’s stepping out and enjoying the world as the other you and finally coming out so there is nothing to hide . So liberating . You find the real you and never been so happy.

Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 587

I love those feelings Michelle.

It confirms who I want to be, and who I am.

Enjoy those glorious feelings of being a woman.

Hugs,

Lee Ann

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4821

Michelle   to a cder its all about the clothes. Well at first then we realized that there’s more to it. Myself also in recent years started a desire to dress , myself with panties and hosiery at first. I just a few yesrs I have move  to full dress of sorts . Joining cdh has helped me overcome embarrassment and Shame and build my confidence to levels I thought a little while ago wasn’t possible. you’ll enjoy being here and the ladies here are wonderful to interact with. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2707

Hi Michelle,

Welcome, Enjoy the pink fog!

Alice

Rozalyne Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 376

Hi Michelle i get where you are coming from i have the same urges and desires too, they get very strong at times, when ever i read a magazine or paper i always turn to the women’s fashion pages first i like to see what the latest fashion’s are and what they would look like on me x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Sarah Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: February 23, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

Understandin i have a serious shoe fetish at times,other times its just anything lace.

Lily-Rose Nielsen
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 2, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 161

Hi Michelle

I certainly do recognize the feeling. And the only thought I have when I’m going to work is to come home and dress like and be a woman. I have come out to all my siblings, closest friends, home and at work. And guess what, nobody has been surprised. So now, if anyone ask me if I’m crossdressing/transgender I will tell them YES. Because that’s who I am and has always been. I love being online looking and buying female clothing. I don’t mind buying them in person in a shop either. I have done that for the last 35 years. So now I don’t care what people think.

I have a big wardrobe full of wonderful dresses, skirts and tops. My male clothing fits in three drawers.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Marcie Brown
      Registered On: February 19, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 7

I sometimes am overwhelmed by my desire to be out and dressed as the woman I am. I don’t think I will ever be out but the desire seems like I will go crazy if I don’t. “Talking” with you girls helps to calm me knowing that I am being accepted as I am.

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 400

Hi Michelle, it often becomes more than just a desire wondering how they will look and feel on you. At some point just order the item(s) and try them on. For me after reading the stories here it just became overwelming to just get dressed in fem first walk down the street, then go to a park and stop at a table there for a little while. Last fall I’ve gone to a few stores in fem ( its a lot easier to do with the covid mask on. I have also made the jump to telling family – so far 3 of 4 brothers. Now I am looking forward to doing even more and coming out to others.
      Go as far as you want, find your own place .
      Sandy

Effie Fulk
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 7, 2021
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 264

Oh yes indeed and it’s exhilarating!!

Welcome to CDH Michelle!

❤️💖

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1102

Hi Michelle, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv.  The strong feelings you get are not unusual for many crossdressers. Whether you use the popular term – pink fog – or what I like to say – the urge – it normally won’t leave you alone until you satisfy the need. Isn’t life grand! Hope you enjoy your membership and get to know some of our fabulous members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 888

I resemble those remarks, darling!

You’re right. Underdressing is just a coping mechanism.

Nothing compares to being fully femme, replete with makeup, wig and forms so the whole illusion is complete, including inside the mind and soul – to the point that it is not an illusion, but the preferred reality.

Love Laura

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 29

It sounds like you’re experiencing the pink fog. Best thing to do that I’ve found is to go all out, even if it’s just inside your home for a few hours when it gets that bad.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account