- February 23, 2021 at 10:54 am #452643Michelle LoftonParticipantRegistered On: February 23, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
Hi I’m new to crossdressing haven, curious if anyone out there gets these extreme feminine feelings every so often, even stronger than normal. I wear panties 24/7 as a coping mechanism but when I get these feelings that isn’t enough. They come out of the blue and last 2 to 3 days and may return a week later or a month later no set pattern. When this happens that’s all I think of till it goes away, I look online at pretty sun dresses and nighties and fantasize about wearing them, it’s extremely exhausting! Would love to hear some feedback.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 17, 2021 at 7:50 am #465043Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 237Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 1270 times
I love the feminine me and my feminine lifestyle. I do have some fond memories of my male life but I try to forget the feelings of inadequacy and unhappiness I experienced as a male. When looking at newspapers and I also go directly to the store flyers and look for womens fashions and accessories. The same goes when surfing the internet. The majority of my bookmarks are for women’s clothing and such followed by recipes. My pink fog has lasted so long the sky in my world is pink. It depends on your desires, feelings and wants are as to how often or how long you wish to exist in your own pink fog. I wish you all the best in your journey and exploration.
- March 17, 2021 at 6:09 am #464993
- March 17, 2021 at 5:08 am #464975
- February 26, 2021 at 10:43 am #454220Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 676Has thanked: 1192 timesBeen thanked: 2196 times
Welcome to womanhood!
I glory in those feelings, those moments. I want them to last for eternity.
PS – There is nothing better than being a woman!
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Diane Rakers.
- February 26, 2021 at 10:40 am #454218Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1561Has thanked: 5629 timesBeen thanked: 3539 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
PS- The pink fog rolled in!
- February 24, 2021 at 5:34 pm #453342Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 647Has thanked: 4437 timesBeen thanked: 2058 times
Totally know where you’re coming from Michelle, when the pink fog engulfs me I can do nothing else but be Diana, there’s no going back (for a while at least) once I slip those stockings on then…. better stop now – expecting company, but I’m with ya girl! Love Diana
- February 24, 2021 at 8:09 am #453093stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2075Has thanked: 3305 timesBeen thanked: 9622 times
Its euphemistically called the “Pink Fog.” It is actually gender euphoria, the opposite of gender dysphoria (which it can become if we are not happy with our femme appearance.) Once in its highly pleasurable grip it persists whilst we are experiencing any “gender events” such as dressing or shopping, or in CDH, and can take up to 10 days to dissipate. It has a downside – we are so preoccupied with femme that we can make poor decisions, spend money we can’t afford, and get so carried away we neglect the day to day activities we should be doing. It can cause insomnia because of the excitement and anticipation we feel. The only way out of the fog is to desist from any gender events for however long it takes.
Not trying to be negative. Just explaining the why. Its me I’m talking about.
- February 24, 2021 at 7:39 am #453078Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2620 timesBeen thanked: 2381 times
It starts by enjoying the pink fog and surrendering to its pull. Next living at home and learning all the details of being your fem self. Soon it’s stepping out and enjoying the world as the other you and finally coming out so there is nothing to hide . So liberating . You find the real you and never been so happy.
- February 24, 2021 at 5:57 am #453017Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 676Has thanked: 1192 timesBeen thanked: 2196 times
- February 24, 2021 at 5:29 am #453003Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 29Replies: 5041Has thanked: 8905 timesBeen thanked: 9034 times
Michelle to a cder its all about the clothes. Well at first then we realized that there’s more to it. Myself also in recent years started a desire to dress , myself with panties and hosiery at first. I just a few yesrs I have move to full dress of sorts . Joining cdh has helped me overcome embarrassment and Shame and build my confidence to levels I thought a little while ago wasn’t possible. you’ll enjoy being here and the ladies here are wonderful to interact with. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .
- February 23, 2021 at 5:41 pm #452803
- February 23, 2021 at 3:42 pm #452748Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 578Has thanked: 1007 timesBeen thanked: 1953 times
Hi Michelle i get where you are coming from i have the same urges and desires too, they get very strong at times, when ever i read a magazine or paper i always turn to the women’s fashion pages first i like to see what the latest fashion’s are and what they would look like on me x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- February 23, 2021 at 2:50 pm #452723
- February 23, 2021 at 1:54 pm #452703Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 200Has thanked: 997 timesBeen thanked: 740 times
I certainly do recognize the feeling. And the only thought I have when I’m going to work is to come home and dress like and be a woman. I have come out to all my siblings, closest friends, home and at work. And guess what, nobody has been surprised. So now, if anyone ask me if I’m crossdressing/transgender I will tell them YES. Because that’s who I am and has always been. I love being online looking and buying female clothing. I don’t mind buying them in person in a shop either. I have done that for the last 35 years. So now I don’t care what people think.
I have a big wardrobe full of wonderful dresses, skirts and tops. My male clothing fits in three drawers.
Lots of Hugs
- March 17, 2021 at 6:07 am #464992
- February 23, 2021 at 1:51 pm #452702Marcie BrownRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I sometimes am overwhelmed by my desire to be out and dressed as the woman I am. I don’t think I will ever be out but the desire seems like I will go crazy if I don’t. “Talking” with you girls helps to calm me knowing that I am being accepted as I am.
- February 23, 2021 at 1:05 pm #452690Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 480Has thanked: 976 timesBeen thanked: 2177 times
Hi Michelle, it often becomes more than just a desire wondering how they will look and feel on you. At some point just order the item(s) and try them on. For me after reading the stories here it just became overwelming to just get dressed in fem first walk down the street, then go to a park and stop at a table there for a little while. Last fall I’ve gone to a few stores in fem ( its a lot easier to do with the covid mask on. I have also made the jump to telling family – so far 3 of 4 brothers. Now I am looking forward to doing even more and coming out to others.
Go as far as you want, find your own place .
- February 23, 2021 at 11:48 am #452672
- February 23, 2021 at 11:28 am #452662Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1155Has thanked: 10715 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Hi Michelle, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. The strong feelings you get are not unusual for many crossdressers. Whether you use the popular term – pink fog – or what I like to say – the urge – it normally won’t leave you alone until you satisfy the need. Isn’t life grand! Hope you enjoy your membership and get to know some of our fabulous members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- February 23, 2021 at 11:02 am #452652Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1120Has thanked: 3656 timesBeen thanked: 5389 times
I resemble those remarks, darling!
You’re right. Underdressing is just a coping mechanism.
Nothing compares to being fully femme, replete with makeup, wig and forms so the whole illusion is complete, including inside the mind and soul – to the point that it is not an illusion, but the preferred reality.
- February 23, 2021 at 11:00 am #452651AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.