Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When I first joined a CD site eight years ago I felt very exhilarated when someone calked me by my femme name for the first time.It was extremely liberating.It marked the first time that I had told anyone except my wife about my passion for dressing as a woman.I called myself Belinda in those days.Although the site in question wasn’t quite as nice as CDH that thrill has never left me.Equally,I love it when anyone calls me Roberta on this site.It’s the femme name that will last me for the rest of my life.I love it,Roberta is a huge part of who I am.Did any other members on here feel a certain frission when they were first called by their girl name? Whether it be on this site,any others,or in the real world.

It didn’t bother me online when I was called Alison.  But the first time I went to a transformation place for a makeover, I was called Alison right from the start, even in male mode.  It kind of threw me for a loop.  Still to this day, she calls me Alison whether I’m in male or female mode.

Now the thing you really have to watch out for is when some female you know has the same name.  You have to be careful not to turn when someone calls to her!

I still get the rush!

Not so much here on CDH, but in the physical world or through texts and emails, it makes me smile and feel Laura even more strongly.

It’s a beautiful thing.

Love Laura

Being called TJ (here on CBH) for the first time was strange but exhilarating. I hadn’t considered giving my femme side a name as I was so new to the idea. But Amber nudged me to find a name, so TJ was born.

I guess for me it validated her, made her more real in a sense. I am not sure if the name will stick forever, but it kinda works for me right now. X

Hello Roberta,

Thank you for the post. I have a nail appointment this afternoon. I go to Elegant Nails in Oro Valley, Arizona. I am a client of Sarah, the owner. She knows about me being a crossdresser. She gives me manicure and puts nail polish on. I do have her take it off before I leave. My circumstances dictate so.

When I see her today I plan on asking her if see would call me Lee Ann.

I have never been vocally addressed by my feminine name. That has got to be one of “those moments”.

Hugs and kisses,

Lee Ann

JOJO
      Lady

I remember the first time I was called by my female name and it was a rush. For me, it was a form of validation of who my inner self is. To this day I still very much enjoy being called by my female name.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I guess I too miss out on that rush by keeping my real name.  A lot of girls throughout life have always referred to me as Stevie anyway, so it wasn’t much of a leap at all.  Lol

Stevie, a.k.a. … Stevie  🙂

Anonymous

I felt excitement with all of the firsts associated with my cross-dressing, including being called Stephanie.  Since then, I don’t feel excitement as much as I feel validation.  If I look, act and talk like Stephanie, then I should be addressed as Stephanie.

Jen Kelly
      Lady

I recall the first time being online to pay for something and the cashier said “anything else Miss”…so awesome

It was a thrill the first time someone (other than my wife) called me Jennifer. Now when people call me by name or address me as Miss, Ma’am, Lady or any other feminine term I feel that I have achieved my place in life that I have worked for.

Diana W
      Lady

I get it!  I came out last month on my Twitter account.  Admittedly that account is very kink friendly.  But I tweeted a photo of myself wearing a black dress.

One person tweeted to me “I see you and you are beautiful.  Thank you for sharing, Diana.”

I felt this joy bubbling up inside me that someone had acknowledged me as Diana.  I actually got emotional about it.  I thought at one point I was going to cry.  So I understand exactly where you’re coming from with this post.  I had a similar reaction when my wife called me  Diana for the first time.  She doesn’t do it often, but she’s recognizing when I’m acting as Diana and she will call me that name at those times.

ThereseW
      Lady

Roberta, Thank you for this topic.  It helped me recall a wonderful moment in my life, more than 10 years ago.  I walked into Carla’s in San Jose in drab mode for a scheduled makeup lesson. Aejaie, the owner, asked me “Are you Therese?”  I blushed and said “ Yes, I am Therese.”  It was the first time I had ever said those words out loud. She is so affirming and she helped me tremendously on my journey.  I miss her and can’t wait to get back to California for a visit.

Therese

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?