Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

yes its that time of the month again. time for a pedicure, nails are getting long and i need a little pampering. hardest thing about a pedicure is picking what color to use. after that its just sit back and relax. soak your feet, remove old polish, clip your nails and clean up the edges. while sitting in the massage chair. then watch them put on the new color or colors. the whole thing probably takes about an hour. it probably one of the best things women have done that i know of. my first pedicure i had done was in man mode. i decided i wanted it done bad so i called and they said they had an opening. walked in picked out a color and had it done. there was a couple of ladies getting theirs done too, but i didnt care. i didnt know them and i was from out of town. next time i went in cd mode and have been going in cd mode for about 3 years now.they look so nice when they do them. just like a new paint job on a car. i get them done every month.

Anonymous

I love having a mani-pedi.
      I go in guy mode, and I see and know I’m not the only guy that does, there are lots of nail salons these days (and they all seem to be staffed by Asian ladies, who have never been anything but courteous and lovely). I even took my own polish last time.

So far I’ve only had colour on my toes, and clear on my fingers, but I’m thinking a really faint pink, perhaps with a matte top coat might be my next step?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I get a gel pedicure every 3 weeks.

Thanks for a bit of a laugh early in the morning Rachel, also you just helped me add an item on my soon to do list, go for a pedi in drab with my wife, I think she’ll like the idea.

Leslie
        Lady

My wife enjoyed it when we got pedicures together. We sat in adjoining chairs and held hands, delicious! And the girls doing them seemed to think we were cute.

Wife and I get our feet done once a month.

I remember the first time going, i felt apprehensive being a guy getting something done that was considered womanly.  After the first few visits, it was as easy as breathing.  The staff deal with many clientelles, and I’ve seen guys go in for pedis too.

Afterwards, my feet is like super soft, and they use a razor to scrape off all the hardened skin from the heels.

I also remember when we went to South Korea, and we stumbled across a pedi place that uses fish to munch on dead skin.  I have to say that the fish method does a way better job than a razor, but if you are incredibly ticklish, you may think twice as it tickles something fierce.  Not sure how the fish sense it, but they immediately head to the area with the most dead skin.

This year I also knocked off an item off the bucket list, and it was to have colour done to my toe nails.  After many times of hemming and hawing, plus encouragement from my wife to add colour, I finally did it this year.  It felt and looked great having my toe nails in red polish.  I can only do it in the summer months, as afterwards I can wear flip flops home without ruining the polish with socks and shoes.

I have been going for years to the same salon which is all asian girls too and never was made to feel uncomfortable. I do go in girl mode and have the most wonderful time since I know everyone in the shop now and treated like one of the girls. It is so thrilling to step out wearing flip flops or sandals and seeing your lovely nails in different colors. Makes one feel so pretty and good about things.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Been getting gel manipedi with varying color for last three months straight.No plan to stop going monthly!
      Cyn

Something I shall get but later hair removal comes before anything else… anyway, my feet and nails are in great shape.

Xx Polly

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?