• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

There are times when we CDs think of venturing out dressed or partially dressed, and change our mind last minute.

Yesterday, I contemplated wearing a pair of flats and girly jeans out to a city far from home. I didn’t and was glad since I ended up running into an acquaintance. Avoided heaving to explain or risk anyone in our circle hearing anything from her.

Share your story here..

Now that is my biggest deterrent, that if I go out I’m public dressed or even going into Victoria’s Secret, that I will run into someone that I know!

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Lea. I understand you well.

I just crossdress in private. Many times I just put on some items. When I fix myself carefully, it usually takes time, so I do it when I trust there will be no interruptions. Once I planned to do it, I went around a lot and when I was about to start, a niece came to visit me. That was a close one. With that I saved myself many explanations.

I have the same fears as  Victoria-Rose.  I am afraid of being caught by people I know.  Kind of the reason I buy my undergarments from “adult” style stores.  It cuts down my chances of being caught.  If I were caught there, then I feel it would be easier to explain to someone possibley doing the same thing.  Problem on this front, it really limits the choices.

Becka
      Lady

This continues to be my greatest fear.

When in full hybrid mode it’s pretty obvious I’m wearing gurl clothes, the shoes are a dead give away because with my loafers you can clearly see I’m wearing tights.

It could be people I know have seen me from a distance, but I’m not aware.  In fact last weekend I was speaking with one of my neighbors and his wife, they had to notice.

I can’t control this or what people may think or how they may react, but it is on my mind to be honest.

I’m out as much as I want or dare to be.

Love and hugs,

R.

Anonymous

Not quite the same but I once stopped being crossdressed at the right moment.   Some years ago the wife was out for the day so after doing some chores I donned a frock and wig and relaxed in the sunshine out in the back garden.  No makeup as I needed to be able to pick my wife up from the train station whenever she called.  After a while I spotted some loose guttering at the back that I needed to fix so thought I ought to get that sorted, popped just inside and quickly changed from femme into scruffy jeans/t-shirt and walked back outside straight into a man from the Salvation Army.   He was doing a door to door collection and had decided that as no-one had responded to the front door he would go down the side alley into our back garden to see if anyone was there!

Thank you loose guttering!

Anonymous

I was renovating a long time customers vacation home in the mountains of NE PA it was a summer long project and I would stay Monday thru Friday afternoon . It was a closeted crossdressers dream . The home was very secluded especially in the back . Waking up and having coffee in my nightie, wear bra and panties under my work shorts and T. During my lunch break I would quickly change into one of three cute little rompers I purchased and eat my lunch on the back deck. Some days I finished working the rest of the day in one . One day I worked thru lunch and finally stopped around 2 for a bite to eat . That day I decided not to change .. I also grabbed a beer with my sandwich. It was sunny and without knowing it I feel asleep on the deck. I was awaken by the sound of a car door . When I looked around the corner I saw the owners car in the driveway ( first time he came up without calling me first ) I ducked into the back shed and removed my bra , then met him in the house . Had I changed into the romper I would have been stuck outside with nothing else to change into , also I had left my nightgown hanging on the back of the bedroom door .. he never noticed . I was pretty lucky that day

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?