Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello you gorgeous girls.

I just thought I would post an event that happened to me tonight.

I have a day off tomorrow, so I decided to attack our superstores sale rail…..I am wearing the usual cerise panties and bra, forms, black leggings and blouse, yellow ankle boots, blonde highlights wig and full make up, topped with black glitter bobble hat and scarf, with my new purple fleece jacket….and mask ( no crap mask is going to stop this girl wearing lipstick)…so, you’ve got the picture.

Nothing on the sale rails!!!…..but got some ” love actually’ Jim Jams, some opaque tights……and two bottles of Jack Daniels….( for medicinal purposes….but mostly for Christmas).

So at checkout, it’s fine, check out lady loved my jimjams..all ok….then  this guy in the queue behind just had to give a comment….” Hey love, I suppose the Jack Daniels is all for you….and laughed..( the fool)….ok Gracey, bite your lip, not this girl !!!

So I turned to him ( and his wife)..and said, actually honey, yes it is…,and if you have the time to sit and watch me drink it…..let’s go !!

……and I swear to god….his wife slapped his face!!!….my checkout lady tried SO hard not to laugh, and failed terribly…..and I said thank you and left………….welcome to Grace’s world.

Smiles, me!!!!  💋💋

Lord, I love and admire you Grace, You are so,,,,you.lol
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Regi honey…..thanks

but it has taken me half a lifetime to get where I should be….I will not tolerate ass****s…..we are here for the blink of an eye…..make the most of it girl..you are a long time dead!!

and pics of my love actually jimjams will be on my profile page from tomorrow p.m….

Love you Regi ❤️

OMG Grace!  You’re amazing!  Here’s hoping I someday get that level of guts!  Not likely, but a girl can hope!

Mikey

Is that Jack Daniels Honey or Jack Daniels, Honey?

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura…

Hands up, they were both Honey, honey….is it the most intoxicating nectar???

grace xx

Yes it is, Grace – I graduated from original JD to JD Honey a while back – couldn’t stop myself!

I love the Apple variety too – and I was naturally very excited about Gentleman Jack (Ann Lister!), but I can no longer drink alcoholic drinks that aren’t a bit girly and Sweet – like all my girly sisters!

Happy Trans awareness week!

Love Laura

Anonymous

That a girl Grace, would have paid money to see that. OMG I would have burst out laughing, I find that sort of thing so funny. God he must have wished the ground opened up in front of him.

Well Grace maybe the wife was jealous of you sweetie, I reckon she thought he fancied you!!!!!!. OMG Grace is a sexual desire in a checkout queue, (better Polish the Volvo sweetie) now that’s a complement. Now his wife is going to be watching you sweetie. He he, can’t wait to read Stephanie reply.

Anonymous

Well Amanda, he did go a nice shade of red, and what was also funny, the checkout girl was a person I see every week when I shop early in drab!!….did she ” make me”…don’t know, do I care….no!!….but we certainly both laughed….hehe….will she mention it next week when drabbed up….can’t wait!!

smiles, grace xx

Evelyn
      Lady

Brilliant response, Bravo xx

I would have paid real money to have seen that. Better yet I would love to have it on film!

Nice job Grace!

🤣

Anonymous

Maria!!…..I wonder if the store would let me have the security footage….mm

Grace x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=408647]
          Don’t think they would sweetie, probably comes under the data and image protection regulations. But sure would be funny. Xx

Way to go Grace!

Alice

This story made my day Grace!

(and I’d love to share a glass of JD with you, it’s my medicine of choice)

OMG!! LMAO!! 🤣🤣❤️

That is frickin hilarious!!  Way to GO GIRL!!

XO – Robyn ❤️

Anonymous

someday im going to do something like that. i just know i am. i tell my friend all the time. he sees someone laughing or talking st*t about us. i tell him we should go over there and in front of his friends say (hey we had a good time last week with you or we didnt keep you out to late last week). who do you think his friends are going to believe?

i think that would be funny. like what you did. good job grace.

Anonymous

Love it, you did awesome

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Grace I love your moxie. Couldn’t have said it better myself. THIS is exactly how a girl deals with a fool.

I’m partial to Makers Mark….but whatever floats your boat. Would love to share a toast someday!

Hugs, Emily

Anonymous

Thank you Emily

not just for the compliment, but the drink tip….will try

Smiles and cheers, grace xx

I wish I could’ve seen that, so hilarious!

Emily
      Lady

Well done you! I would have wanted to crawl into a corner and hide. You are my new hero!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=408670]
      Brilliant, was worth the wait for the reply, are we all becoming Tesco stalkers? “I wonder?”

Hi Grace,

I loved the story.

It gave me a good laugh as I get ready to trudge into work this morning.

Your so cool thanks for brightening my day.

Patty😁

Well , after the way you handled that issue, i think it would take someone with an inordinate pair of testes and a blatant disregard for human life to even consider passing any form of criticism over the Grace Scarlett  photo albums Pyxx.

Way to handle yourself Grace.  Truly a girl much like myself.  I learned early to have a couple of comeback lines loaded and ready for the ones whose brain is NOT connected to their tongue.

Many have learned that they were not even close to ready for the reply that they received in the blink of an eye for saying something that was just stupid or meant to cause me embarrassment.

PaulaF

Shana Mac
      Lady

Grace you rock 🎸. Such a badass lmao

I have just one thing to say: Wonderful 😍😍😍😍

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Steph….just for a second, there was a twinkle in his eyes, but I never clicked…and when this girl is out she doesn’t do ” embarassed”……

……brilliant reply, but I would expect nothing less!!!…..thank you ❤️❤️

Steph, that made me laugh out loud – thank you, Honey!

Love Laura

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?