• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I needed a new bra. So, I decided to dress up en femme and go to the local mall, where there is a VS store.

Once I arrived at the mall, I was self-conscience. As I entered, no one seemed to notice me.

Once in VS, again, no one seemed to notice me until I asked a lady to be measured for a bra. She was as kind as could be. She put me in a dressing room. She went about gathering up different bras and different types of bras.

I left the dressing room with bra in hand. I went to check out. Again, the cashier was as nice as could be.

I leave VS and reenter the mall. Again, no one seems to notice me as a crossdresser. I leave the mall with my purchase and return home having gained more confidence.

I hope this inspires someone to go out en femme. I know it is nerve-wracking, but with each adventure your confidence grows.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

what a great story Patty! I do feel an inspiration reading about others’ success stories. I am hoping to gather the courage to get a pedicure soon and your post may help bolster my courage to do it!

Cynthia,

I have been getting pedicures for about 1 year. However, I have oy been getting my toes painted for about 2 months. Currently, they are hot pink with 2 tiny red hearts in the left corner of each big toe. One heart is larger than the other.

Patty

Patty,

Going out en-femme and purchasing a new item is always so gratifying!!! VS is one of the stores that I’ve found to be very Cd/Tg friendly….

Keep on building up your confidence….. 🙂

Wow… I go to every known lingerie shop but as male. In fact.. While selecting the Bra I always asked if they offer Bra fitting… Everyone told me yes… They do. Then comes the next question, would you do a Bra fitting for me… And the answer is always a No… Reason: It is not allowed as per store policy to let Men into the changing/dressing room. Then I asked, what if I would be en-femme…. Confused looks but a caution that if any other lady customer raised an objection or alarm, we both will be in deep trouble. I am talking about all the VS, La Senza, Boux, La Perla or even most luxurious brands of Lingerie.

So, it is the place that is not TG/CD friendly not the store I recon.

Although I would like to mention one interesting encounter in Nayomi. The girl could figure out easily that the bra in question is for me. So she politely told me that she cannot let me try it in the store but she guessed my size and offered me just one piece and suggested to try at home and come back for any returns/more.

That is my best fitting bra till date.

I’ve found that many stores are surprisingly helpful. Some of my favorites are VS and Soma. They’re extremely helpful!

Anonymous

I have found that Catherine’s Plus Sizes is very CD and TS friendly. I have a Catherine’s that I go to all the time. I go fully dressed or underdressed. I received my first bra fitting at this store. I was out underdressed, wearing a white lacy, peasant type blouse, a mid-thigh length denim skirt, and heels. I wore no wig and no makeup. It was plain to see that I was simply a man wearing feminine clothing. I went in to the store and ask if they did bra fittings. The sales lady said yes and I ask if I could get a fitting. There were two ladies working in the store and a couple of other lady customers. The sales clerk motioned for the other lady who was the manager. When she walked over the sales clerk told her I would like to get a bra fitting and she said sure. The manager told the sales clerk to go help the other ladies. She had me walk back to a corner of the store and she got a tape measure and told me to hold my arms over my head. She measured me several times and then told me what size bra I needed. I ask her if she could help me pick out a bra. She picked out 3 bra’s and took me back to the dressing area. We stepped in to one of the rooms and she helped me try on the bra’s. I bought 2 of them and wore one out of the store. I have been shopping there a lot and have never had a problem. I go out underdressed like this all the time. I have no problems going out fully dressed or underdressed. I am simply who I am and that is “Brianna”, what people think of it does not bother me.

You are welcome, Christy.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Patty McKerr original post: 

I needed a new bra. So, I decided to dress up en femme and go to the local mall, where there is a VS store.

Once I arrived at the mall, I was self-conscience. As I entered, no one seemed to notice me.

Once in VS, again, no one seemed to notice me until I asked a lady to be measured for a bra. She was as kind as could be. She put me in a dressing room. She went about gathering up different bras and different types of bras.

I left the dressing room with bra in hand. I went to check out. Again, the cashier was as nice as could be.

I leave VS and reenter the mall. Again, no one seems to notice me as a crossdresser. I leave the mall with my purchase and return home having gained more confidence.

I hope this inspires someone to go out en femme. I know it is nerve-wracking, but with each adventure your confidence grows.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?