Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls. I thought I should post this, and I thank Jordan for posting her awe inspiring article, you must read it as it is very thought provoking. She has brought me a great deal of comfort and relief!

The topic is basically cross dressing with two personas or rather the female persona, differs from the male one. The article made me consider that there are varying degrees of cross dressing.

1. You cross dress but the female persona is the same as your male persona, only you have feminine traits.

2. You cross dress but the female persona is nothing like your male persona at all.

I certainly come in number two. Fiona is worlds apart from her male counterpart, rather like comparing gold to steel! For instance, Fiona is very outgoing but is very immature on her outlook, me as a man, I am introverted and I look at the world subjectively. Sometimes its like I view my world through Fiona’s eyes. Without sounding too strange and odd, in male mode, I can fully control my female persona so it does not reflect a personality disorder, by virtue I have control over it. However Fiona is the way I prefer to be, its innocent and it takes away all the stresses and worries of being an adult male. I hope any of you reading this, make some sense out of it, even I struggle! thanks again to Jordan, great article!

Fiona xxxx

Anonymous

Hi Fi.

not having read the article, I can’t really say how great it may be, but I take your word on it. 😊

I would say that seems limited to have only those two extremes of all the same or all different, but then again I can identify myself with the “all the same”, other that changing the external traits and behavior, voice, when presenting as a woman or in my everyday life.

For example, I can’t even talk about Gabriela/me in third person. As much as I feel odd talking about my everyday me in third person. There is only one me, no two sides, just a change on how I present myself to others.

Is it better this way? Is it worse? I don’t know, but it works great for me.

Gaby 💜

Hi Gabriela 🙂 . Now dont get jealous! your article was amazing too xxx. The only reason I felt I had to post was because, it was virtually how I feel but had real trouble putting it into words! Jordan did that for me in her own brilliant way.

Regarding the two types of cross dresser I mentioned, of course there are more! I just felt that those two types were worth mentioning owing to the completely different contrasts the two have. I always love your input Gabby, you are honest and straight to the point!

Take care hun 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Silly me Fiona, just noticed the article.

Thanks!

Gaby

Becka
      Lady

Ummm, difficult to say.  Is there a “1.5”?  I can go either way at times although when dressed I consciously try to be more feminine.

🙂

Hi Rebekka, to be fair, there probably is! I think I have only scraped the surface in my analogy with hindsight but it is food for thought though!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?