Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s a bit cold in my corner of Britain today.Had to put my black opaque tights on underneath the pink dress I am wearing.Had to have a good scout around in my hosiery drawer this morning for a pair in 40 denier.60 denier a bit too warm yet.Out of all the tights I have been wearing since I was 12.Black opaques are my favourites.Reasonably flattering on my legs too.

Emily
      Lady

Enjoy that! It’s not quite tights weather here in Virginia yet. Temps are expected in the 90s over the next few days. Gonna have to leave them in the drawer for a few more weeks.

Steffy
      Lady

Black tights and tall leather boots!  So lovely, except in New Orleans its only cold enough to wear them about a month out of the year…

Alert : sense of humor check ahead……

Ok….
      I gotta make this clear. I didn’t start calling myself “The Autumn”. I might think I’m kinda special but I don’t think I’m that pretentious !
      I don’t know who started calling me that but
      I don’t walk around referring to myself in the third person saying things like “The Autumn wants a new dress” or “The Autumn prefers lace in her panties” but I guess now I gotta say “The Autumn needs to shut down her wifi signal because Roberta has hacked her web cam”
      How else would she know ? And what does it have to do with your tights ?

Alert : This completes the sense of humor check.

-Hugs
      Autumn
      (not The Autumn, just Autumn)

Anonymous

Mmmm yes. boot weather is coming back

Becka
      Lady

Oh I can’t wait till I can wear my tights again!  Have to find some nice brown tights too!

I had brown check tights which went well with winter colours, can’t seem to get them any more?

K Swim
      Lady

I like the season for the air temperature, but not for what it is starting to do to the water temperature.

Black opaques are some of my favorites too😁

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Quite the reverse(of course) “down here, down under”.

For years I’ve had an arthritic knee and thermal knee braces at night kept it sans pain. Then at the start at “our autumn”. the braces started to restrict the blood flow in my leg.

Answer??? Buy about 5-6 pairs of 40 or more denier tights in blues blacks and greys and wear them almost 24/7 under my “drab”. With  a 16A  bra, panties and cami too when appropriate. IE at night, (dont sleep in the same room as my beloved and when I can, underdress all day /every day. Love how warm my legs are under my jeans….And of course I’ve trained myself to “use the ladies” like one…)

Initial reaction from “She who knows,but does not want to know” was, “why didn’t you buy long johns”

Ah me, oh my, just shows the “conservative thinking” that still abounds these days.

This from someone who not long ago found a photo of Caty as she was altering a mans shirt so her daughter could wear it as part of her work uniform!!!!….

“Not only but also”, she is someone who complains about the cold, but gave up wearing panty hose when she retired.

To quote one of my great Aussie mates.

“I’m confused”

happy dressing

Caty

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?