- August 14, 2019 at 3:53 am #207721Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 63Replies: 533Has thanked: 1284 timesBeen thanked: 1145 times
It’s a bit cold in my corner of Britain today.Had to put my black opaque tights on underneath the pink dress I am wearing.Had to have a good scout around in my hosiery drawer this morning for a pair in 40 denier.60 denier a bit too warm yet.Out of all the tights I have been wearing since I was 12.Black opaques are my favourites.Reasonably flattering on my legs too.
- This topic was modified 3 years ago by Roberta Thomas.
- August 26, 2019 at 10:21 pm #213418Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 124Replies: 1136Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4655 times
Quite the reverse(of course) “down here, down under”.
For years I’ve had an arthritic knee and thermal knee braces at night kept it sans pain. Then at the start at “our autumn”. the braces started to restrict the blood flow in my leg.
Answer??? Buy about 5-6 pairs of 40 or more denier tights in blues blacks and greys and wear them almost 24/7 under my “drab”. With a 16A bra, panties and cami too when appropriate. IE at night, (dont sleep in the same room as my beloved and when I can, underdress all day /every day. Love how warm my legs are under my jeans….And of course I’ve trained myself to “use the ladies” like one…)
Initial reaction from “She who knows,but does not want to know” was, “why didn’t you buy long johns”
Ah me, oh my, just shows the “conservative thinking” that still abounds these days.
This from someone who not long ago found a photo of Caty as she was altering a mans shirt so her daughter could wear it as part of her work uniform!!!!….
“Not only but also”, she is someone who complains about the cold, but gave up wearing panty hose when she retired.
To quote one of my great Aussie mates.
- August 26, 2019 at 8:02 pm #213381Jennifer McCrennaughLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 188Has thanked: 2979 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
Black opaques are some of my favorites too😁
- August 26, 2019 at 3:00 pm #213261
- August 26, 2019 at 6:13 am #212961BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 104Replies: 1209Has thanked: 801 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
- August 26, 2019 at 6:18 am #212968
- August 26, 2019 at 5:54 am #212940
- August 14, 2019 at 9:00 am #207839Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 51Replies: 1236Has thanked: 21529 timesBeen thanked: 3805 times
Alert : sense of humor check ahead……
I gotta make this clear. I didn’t start calling myself “The Autumn”. I might think I’m kinda special but I don’t think I’m that pretentious !
I don’t know who started calling me that but
I don’t walk around referring to myself in the third person saying things like “The Autumn wants a new dress” or “The Autumn prefers lace in her panties” but I guess now I gotta say “The Autumn needs to shut down her wifi signal because Roberta has hacked her web cam”
How else would she know ? And what does it have to do with your tights ?
Alert : This completes the sense of humor check.
(not The Autumn, just Autumn)
- August 14, 2019 at 5:36 am #207782
- August 14, 2019 at 5:06 am #207764EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 31Replies: 777Has thanked: 4810 timesBeen thanked: 2782 times
Enjoy that! It’s not quite tights weather here in Virginia yet. Temps are expected in the 90s over the next few days. Gonna have to leave them in the drawer for a few more weeks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.