Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

This is one of the best slip-ups I ever made.

This takes place way back in 2014, I had worked with the same co-worker for the last 6 years and we got on really well with each other.

We joked all the time with each other and one day the conversation took a turn to shoes and she asked me “If I knew how hard it was to walk in heels?” I answered with “Maybe I do, you don’t know me that well”, She agreed, we had a good laugh and no more was said.

I’m not sure how long after this conversation it was but my world seemed to be falling apart due to some problems going on in my life and I was stressed out to the max at that point. She had asked how I was dealing with my stress and I responded that I was playing a lot of video games and some other weird things that would freak her out. Her exact words were “Oh Honey, there is nothing you could tell me that would freak me out”. I blurted out “Remember the joke a couple of weeks ago about the high heels? Well, I do own a pair and can walk in them quite well.

It was really out of my mouth before I even knew what I was saying and I just froze like a deer in the headlights. Her exact response eludes me now but it was something like “okay”. I was horrified that I had actually blurted my secret out but also relieved that she had taken it so well.

Even though telling her at the time seemed like a real slip-up, in the long term it was one of the best things I ever did. She was more than willing to answer any questions I put to her regarding makeup, clothing, and the likes. She was also always willing to take a look at the clothes that I had bought and help me make some good outfit ideas, it was really cool.

Unfortunately, she has since moved onto a new job but we are still good friends.

Cynthia

Cynthia, I think most of us want to be accepted and understood by GGs, but fear ridicule and misunderstanding. Revealing our secret is a big risk, since once out, it can’t be taken back. I’d say you were lucky. Glad she was able to support you. More special would be to have this in a romantic relationship. Best, Nancy

I don’t think a romantic relationship with her would have been appreciated by my wife.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?