Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With the holidays and ubiquitous weight gains fast approaching, quickly to be followed by New Years resolutions to lose said weight, I thought this would be a good time to put up a thread like this. I’m getting very close to my terget weight, the problem as many of you probably know is losing those last 5-10 pounds. I’ve got my own tips I can share, but they’re really just common sense, diet, exercise, drink lots of water. Never, ever waste your time and money on a gimmick diet, they never work long term.

I am 5’7″, after my Xmas weight gain in 2013 I was tipping the scales at 210lbs, had a distended belly, and was badly out of shape. At the end of February after a scary heart episode I began to diet. At about the same time I was beginning the consultation process towards what would eventually be open heart surgery a few years later. I mention this because I needed to lose weight, but couldn’t exercise so it had to be aggressive dieting and for a while living off my fat reserves. I cut out sugar, white flour, and all processed foods. In two months I was down to 180 and then was able to start exercising and eating a bit more while still avoiding the aforementioned poisonous big three. The more weight I lost, the harder I attacked the issue until I was down to 151 lbs. I kept this up until December when I got sick and had to stop, but between late July and December I couldn’t lose another pound, not that it mattered as I was too skinny and gaunt looking at that weight. Excuse me if I rambled a bit but there are lessons to be learned from it, hopefully it helps somebody to know that no matter how much trouble your body might be in, its always possible to lose weight without buying some essentially useless garbage from some weight loss huckster.

Hi Cindy Lou

I can really relate to you. I’m only 5’3 and I was weighing 240lbs and my heart started to protest. I did a gastric bypass and lost a lot, I was down to 155lbs. And then the scale started to go up again. In August/September 2020 I checked the scale it was at 190. I got mad at myself and stopped eating candy, buns, cookies, cakes, chips and all that stuff. Of course I don’t eat fast food. I couldn’t believe it, but I got rid of my sugar cravings. And I started to eat smaller portions, I’m eating everything normal, just smaller portions. I don’t think I’m sacrifycing anything.  Hard in the beginning, but you get used to it.I eat something 6 times a day (that’s the schedule for eating when you have done a gastric bypass).  So now I have lost 24lbs, and I will hopefully lose 24 more. Due to a lot of reasons, including covid-19, I haven’t been able to go to the gym and due to asthma I can’t get out running. But eventually I’m sure it will happen.

Lot of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Nicely done Lily, you really dont have to starve yourself, and the sugar thing is bang on. Giving up sugar is difficult for the first week or two, after that the cravings diminish to almost nothing. If you were whittle down my original post to one sentence it would be simply stop eating sugar, white flour, and processed food. Even with no other dieting or exercise involved you will lose weight guaranteed. One thing I didn’t mention was that I suffered from debilitating acid reflux for many years, did all the over the counter stuff which did zero for me, then graduated to a prescription of Prevacid which helped a bit though my condition would still be set off by certain foods, drinks, or stress. When I eliminated processed foods from my diet my 10 year long struggle with acid reflux abruptly ended.

My acid reflux ended too when I cleaned up my diet.

One of the many things big pharma doesn’t want you to know.

I went from 265 to 225 over about 2 years. I’m almost 61 years old. 6′-4″. Keto diet worked for me. Cutting out processed foods. Regular exercise with some high-intensity interval training on bicycle a couple times a week. I lift light weights three times a week. 20-30 minutes of yoga in the evenings 5-6 days a week after my workout. I never turn down a walk with my wife. Portion control. Not eating when I am not hungry. I think this is a big one. I tend to be hypo-glycemic, so managing diet is important. I can get migraines when I am hungry. But I have learned that if I wait to eat in the evenings until I am hungry, a cup of oatmeal is enough to get me off to bed without feeling hungry and without headache. I weigh myself every morning and if it starts to creep up then I dial back the calories and ramp up activity.

I like what you said about simply not eating when youre not hungry. Most people dont even consider this, when I started dieting in 2013, the first hard line in the sand I drew was “No recreational eating” identifying and giving it a name like that really helped me.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Cindy Lou, Very, very relevant topic. Every year I gain weight at Christmas.  I had a heart attack on May 1, 2016. The emergency room docs said I weighed 190 lbs.  I am 5′ 8″.  Used to run marathons but injuries sidelined that activity.  Over four years I managed to drop down to the 160s.  But again after Christmas last year, I ballooned up to 180.  So in August of this year, I started a new lifestyle eating plan called intermittent fasting (no pills, no special gizmos from hucksters).  I fast 16 hours per day, eat two healthy meals and a snack during the other eight hours. Obviously cut out sugar, soft drinks, processed food, and exercise three times per day).  I’ve dropped down to 150 lbs.  Feeling much better.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the very best, Hugs, Krista.

Intermittent fasting is a really good strategy for many people, good on you for upping it to 16 hours, that takes some planning. It didn’t work as well for me as It did for my daughter, she swears by it.

Eat LESS, move MORE!

-SR-

Elaine
        Duchess

Exactly right Samantha.  Eat less move more.  It is the only diet that works, my opinion.  I lost 30 lbs that way, mostly by avoiding the snack machines at work, and walking an hour a day.  I have kept it off for 8 years but still had a flabby belly.  Sooooo just rewarded myself with a tummy tuck.

Anonymous

I am trying to change my habits. I do emotional eating. So if I get anxiety now, I go for sugar free gum. I also substitute sugar free gum for snacks. I take my dog for long walks for exercise. Also a fan of intermittent fasting.

I used to use the gum method when I was hard dieting (1200-1500 calories) The best one I found was trident layers, you can chew that stuff for half an hour and it still has flavor.

Stevie65
      Lady

I am glad this has come up.  I am looking to lose weight. I feel ashamed that i have gained so much. Clothes dont fit right and it shows as well as on my face and body.

I gained it over this past summer and have started to watch what i eat. Problem is when i lise my gut and zll it all goes to muscle and i do not need that. I am at the point of just pack all my clothes until such time i lose it.

It is bad enough to cause deep depression. Not feeling good about myself. Looking at food and the choices doesnt help. Even break down in tears.

Not sure what i am going to do. I have looked at a few programs and the one deals with weight issues mentally.

I will see what others post but not going to keep my hopes up.

At the risk of seeming like I’m over simplifying things, its mind over matter. Find an angle that works for you, and use that to help you past the rough patches, cuz every diet has them. I’m a very competitive person, and what worked for me was making the whole thing  into a game, an internal competition. As the initial blush of the diet started to wear off, instead of letting myself have a cookie or three I went the other way. I managed to bring myself down to about 1200 calories a day in the first month, then I had the thought ‘How little can I get by on?’, and I basically made a game of it. I’m a big fan of the show ‘Survivor’ and I just told myself ‘If they can do it, so can I’ for about 5 weeks beginning in the second month I lowered my calories to 800. At that point I was down to about 175 lbs from 210 lbs, and I started to like my reflection in the mirror again, a lot. I then used that as impetus to bring things to the next level, ‘What do I get the most pleasure out of, eating something delicious, or seeing myself thinner than I’ve been in 15 years?’ The answer was obvious, and it wasn’t even close. it was at that point that I added the last crucial ingredient, deciding that this was not a diet any longer, it was a life change. Hopefully there’s something in these words you can draw inspiration from Stevie, cuz if a slacker pothead like myself can do it so can you.

You’re absolutely spot on about those big 3. There isn’t much I can add to what everyone has been saying. In my own experience, even light weights are out because I build muscle easily. I do ride bikes, though, and will be doing more cardio soon. Just eating better and drinking less beer has been going really well since I started the quest 5 weeks ago. I’m down 9 pounds so far from 202.5 and I’m 6 feet tall. I’m going to have to watch myself as I get lower in weight. I lose weight as easily as I can build muscle. The last time I lost a lot of weight, I was down to 147 and my wife didn’t really care for how skinny I looked. I’ll just have to play it by ear and, possibly, incorporate weights if I get really skinny again.

Oh good lord! 147 is way to low, I’m 5’7 and started to look sickly skinny in the low 150s. You may want to try an eliptical machine, the type with cranking arms. Great for cardio and toning muscles without building them up too much. I’m getting ready to get back on mine and I’ll probably stay away from the free weights as I tend to build up my biceps rather fast, which is not a look I’m after right now.

LOL I know right? I have tons of home gym equipment and free weights and can’t really use them now.

Yeah, I was looking pretty gaunt when I was at 147. I’ll do things different this time around. Definitely won’t go that low. Ellipticals are perfect but I’m REALLY into mountain biking. It’s a major part of my life and I could bore you for a long time talking about it. I also plan to do some gravel road riding at some point.

Oh you couldn’t possibly bore me with tales of mountain biking Mika, quite the opposite, if you’ve got any GoPro vids I’d love to see them. I’m full of admiration for the guts and sheer craziness you need to be a mountain biker. I’d love to do that, but fear of flying off the trail into a redwood along with missing most of my meniscus in my right knee prevents me from pursuing it. I’ll stick to my road bike and tours of my city.

LOL. Yeah, I have had some gnarly crashes. I’ve talked here a few times about overcoming fear. Mountain biking has been one of the ways I look fear in the eyes and try my best to overcome it. I’m no expert so my videos aren’t too exciting. I’ll send you a link in private to my YouTube videos. I haven’t done any in a loooong time but I have quite a few posted.

I’ve mentioned a few times about hesitation to dress publicly in my hometown because I’m fairly well known and been on TV three times this year. That’s because I am the most prominent cycling advocate here. I’m on several committees to build regional long distance trails (rails-to-trails). But my biggest accomplishment is, for the past four years, I have been working on getting the city to build a bike park with downhill, cross country, lots of jumps, and crazy gnarly stuff. Just got it approved this year and funded by the city for 1.55 million. We just broke ground three weeks ago. Anyway, I’ll shoot you a link!

That fantastic stuff Mika, you should be very proud of yourself for that achievement, people in your city will be reaping the benefits for years to come.

Anonymous

I’ve been attending CrossFit classes for 3 years 5-6 days a week and monitoring my calorie intake on “My Fitness Pal” app.

Ive maintained my weight within 3 pounds for the last 4 years using these tools.

Caroline

Just remember its all about we put in our mouths, less carbs no processed food that is high in sugar and the hardest thing I find is beer and wine are great weight gainers

if you change your eating habits to 5 times a day

and 45 mins of cardio 5 times a day and over 6 weeks you drop about 5  to 9 kgs

I tried the grazing thing and it did not work for me. So now I am doing Intermittent fasting as well as being more mindful of what I eat and lost 10 lbs in the last 6 months. I had put on 50lbs the previous 6 months due to a medicine that I was taking that I no longer take and the weight has been really hard to get off.

I do yoga every morning followed by walking or spinning(weather) and then do body weight exercersizes. I feel the best I have in a long time its just the weight is hard to get rid of.

Been working with a nutritionist for a year now and she says that the type of weight I put on is the hardest to loose but im not going to give up!!!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Cindy.  A lot of good tips here.  For everyone different things will work and sometimes what worked years ago will not work so well today.   Way back when I was in my mid 20’s I was 5 ft 9 in and weighed just under 200.  This back when I first was heavy into CD.   I lost 10 lb in 2 weeks just by controlling my portions, then lost more with an exersize routine.  Now 40 years later I have once again gone back to diet,  but now consintrate on healthy eating.  I eat oatmeal with raisins and honey for breakfast an usually substitute a corn tortilla for bread and usually have a salad consisting of broccoli, cauliflower and peppers.  Somewhere I think I heard the anti oxidents in these vegies were good for keeping up your immune system.   My weight recently dropped to 158 and today I am just over 5 ft 6.  I wish I could loose my belly fat, but most of my recent weight loose has been in my face, arms and legs.  Untill i retire I don’t need a whole lot of additional exersize except for my belly.  I currently walk 3 to 5 miles every day at work rain or shine or a foot of snow.  I could probably drop another 2 to 5 lbs if I got my now shoulder length hair cut, but I love my hair.

Sandy

So true Sandy, what works now or for this gal wont for the other. We all have to be persistent and flexible in our efforts until we find what works for us, and there you have the real purpose of this thread, to give people ideas that they may not have considered. Now as for belly fat thats a toughie, and will require concentrated exercise, this is the one I use;

The reason we accumulate fat in our bellies is the same reason women gain weight on their hips and ass, that is where there is spare room in the body for the fat to reside. Women have their reproductive organs in the belly region so fat settles lower down, men do not so it doesn’t, logical isn’t it?

Cindy Lou

You couldn’t be more right about the mainstream weight loss programs.  Watched the ex-wife for almost 20 years and my mother do the same thing.  So many people fail to realize that what your supposed to learn is its a lifestyle change.

I changed my world around 3 years ago when I asked for divorce and re-discovered my true self and took back control of my life.

Like others have said here, my advice:

1.  Stop cramming soda and junk food in your mouth.  I was a Coca-Cola addict, dropped it cold turkey and havent touched it since.

2.  Get the heck off the couch and go do something.  Walking is the easiest…for most of us.

If there’s one thing…if you haven’t done it…drop the soda.  HUGE!!  Water, Unsweet tea, Carbonated water, etc.  With one exception, I throw in a Gatorade or Powerade here and there.  Especially in summer here in Phoenix.  Its for the electrolytes, or else too much water will flush all the minerals from your system.

Walking or hiking.  Most of us can walk without issue.  They say 30 minutes, but break it up into 10 or 15 minute chunks during the day.  Grab some LIGHT dumbbells if you have them.  The 10 or 15 pounders work. Your not pumping iron, but you’ll keep active and toned over time.

Robyn 💃😁

Thanks Robyn I just got some good advice from you. I drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water each day, I never thought how I might be flushing out things my body needs while I was rinsing off my liver and kidneys. I dont know why I didnt mention this before since I’ve become an avid cyclist lately, is that you’ll burn 600 calories for every 20km you cycle at light to moderate speed, more the faster you go. The last few summers I avg. about 60km rides which I complete in about 2:10, which burns close to 2000 calories;

https://caloriesburnedhq.com/calories-burned-biking/

The sense of satisfaction I get after a ride is awesome knowing how much I just burned not to mention the reflectioon in the mirror is pretty sweet to after a ride since everything is tight. Sometimes I’ll have only a protein shake when I get home, a few times each summer I’ll reward myself with a pitcher of margaritas and some nachos while laying on my hammock, thats the life baby!

Especially too since us Girls love our 3-4 heels.  If your getting leg cramps, particularly your calves…you need potassium.  Easiest method, bananas if you like them.  Otherwise a potassium supplement of some kind.

From people I know, Keto CAN work, but only for a short time.  Your body needs a little carb for quick up front energy.  All the good protein and fiber takes effort and energy to digest.  If you find yourself “tanking” or no energy…go back to having some carbs.  Doesnt have to be a lot.  Make it something whole wheat like a pasta or bread.

All depends…everybody is different.

Robyn  ❤️

Cellucor Peanut butter marshmallow flavor whey protein blended with a banana, deeloish! But yeah if you’re going keto its prob a good idea to have a cheat day once a month or as needed.

Hi Cindy Lou,

I am 5’10” and was 185. at age 68.  I really cut back on my carbs and junk food and started seeing a slow loss. I added apple cider vinegar pills twice a day and the hard layer of belly fat started coming off. My usual day: breakfast- 26 gram protein drink and a banana; late lunch- meat and veggies (sometimes a carb); evening- no meal just apples, grapes, nuts or berries with yogurt. I will splurge occasionally and really junk out and have pizza, burgers or other unhealthy things knowing that for the most part I eat healthy. So far I have lost 20 pounds and hopefully can maintain that through the winter months and tone up a little more. Stephanie

I like that diet a lot. Not having a large meal at the end of the day is definitely the way to go, but I haven’t been able to convince myself to do that yet. The protein drink with the banana is a rock solid option and one that I employ daily. Protein makes you feel full, has almost no carbs, and helps build lean muscle. For the uninitiated you needn’t worry about protein shakes putting muscles on your fem body, it doesn’t work like that.

I lost 30+ lbs over the past 8 months and I plan to lose another 10 more. My tips are not so much a specific diet but more about habits that I found work for me.

1) Shopping: Make a shopping list and stick to it. Don’t go shopping on an empty stomach and only after you have had one of your larger meals of the day. Avoid the aisles that contain your weaknesses

2) Digestion: Allow yourself 4-5 hours between eating and going to bed

3) Exercise: Walking is the easiest and cheapest. Make it a routine and do it every day. Increase your distance gradually and vary your route. I started walking 3 1/2 miles every morning and then each month increased the distance. I now walk 6 1/2 miles every morning before/during the sun rise.

4) allow yourself one modest cheat meal per week. Mine is pizza and soda on Friday night while watching a movie with the family.

5)  Meals. I have switched to eating mostly yogurt for breakfast. At lunch and dinner I usually eat big salad with a protein first and then a very small portion of the “fun” entree that the rest of the family is eating. I do this so my last taste and overall memory is something very satisfying and varies daily.

6) portion control. I serve my plate with the modest amount of food and put the remainder of the food away before I sit down to eat. This way I am less tempted to get seconds.

7) I have cut out alcohol almost entirely. At the beginning of the pandemic I was drinking one mixed drink every day. That had to stop. It was my crutch for dealing with working from home.

8) I keep a container of mixed nuts and large glasses of water next to my desk. I eat the nuts as i am tempted and drink lots of water to fill the stomach and trick my hunger pangs.

Anonymous

Does anyone drink green tea? It can be an acquired taste. I drink at least 3 cups everyday. It is supposed to help your metabolism, help keep blood sugar low and it’s anti-cancer. It also have anti-viral properties – just sayin’ .

Lots of talk about green tea the last few years. I cant offer any info other that to say its sweet and delicious. I’m from Argentina and mate is a green tea we drink there traditionally in a bulb shaped wooden cup which is filled with tea leaves and then has the boiling water added, you drink it by inserting a metal straw which has a spoon shaped strainer attached to it. My Grandmother used to give it to me when I was very young, with a little sugar of course.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I have been doing keto for 18months. I lost 45kg. I used to wear xxl shirts and now wear medium.

Size 22 dresses down to size 14/16.. size 14 jeans.

Noice! My wife and I have discussed going keto for some time now, the hard part is giving up bread, cakes, etc. I can live without potatoesd or rice, but…

I’ve lost 30 lbs. I’m down to 160. My secret is simple. I practice portion control. My reward is looking better. Clothes look better on me too. I’d like to loose another five or ten, but IDK. I’d probably need to stop drinking wine for that to happen.
      One surprising bonus was my grocery bill really shrank!

I’m at that 5 or 10 phase as well Bobbi Sue, those last few pounds stick to you like glue though, you’ve got to work twice as hard to rid yourself of them.

Hi Bobbi Sue

Wine is the only indulgence I have left. And I only drink a couple of glasses every Friday and and saturday. And I really hope that I don’t have to  skip that in order to reach my goal, medium. I have been weighing 240lbs at peek. But this time started from 190lbs. I have so far been losing 22lbs, and I have at least another 22 to go

Lots of Hugs
        Lily-Rose

Update since my previous comment: I haven’t been able to wear my wedding ring for several months. Since I found out Tuesday at a dr. appointment about the initial 9 pounds, I was able to get my ring on and off without feeling like it was stripping the flesh off. I’m sure my wife is happy about it. File under “Benefits of Crossdressing.”

That’s so good for your momentum Mika, when things start fitting you again it really puts the wind in your sails.

It really does. I have four corsets that I haven’t been able to squeeze into for years. I’m going to resist trying them on for a while. They‘ll be handy motivators when the initial momentum slows a bit.

I finally had the bariatric sleeve surgery done and lost 180 lbs.  The 10 month’s of supervised dieting prior to that I was able to lose 80 just by watching what I eat, portion control and most of all giving up anything carbonated. The best advice I was ever given was to give up things that are carbonated because the gases in the carbonation causes the stomach to expand and with a larger stomach you eat more to fill it and the cycle continues

I gave up soda for 6 months now and the difference I think is huge. I drink the same amount of water now and my skin has gotten so much clearer.

Thanks for sharing.

Andi

OMG that is soooo good for you!!  I gave it up 3 years ago.  If there’s one thing you need to cut out its soda!!

You’ll feel so much better!

Robyn

I literally have no idea what I weigh, but, for the first time in my life (don’t hate me!), I need to diet.

I know that I need to exercise – lockdown has been the enemy of my limited exercise routines!

But I am finding that none of my size 14 dresses or skirts fit, except for the really elasticated ones, and the size 12’s are history.

Well I am going to make them herstory, and jolly well shed the spare tyre!

My advantage is that I’m a lifelong vegetarian and have struggled in the past to make weight stick, especially when I went through some really tough exercise routines.

I was very fit, but kinda carrot shaped – all shoulders on top of a stick, despite the swimming and running.

Until March, I was OK with slightly larger size 12’s, and good with 14s.

So I will find out my weight and plan how much to lose – and try to fit exercise around the sedentary desk job and kids… It’s not going to be easy, so I am really happy to have you ladies doing this with me!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

And a very svelte, shapely new year.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Cindy. You beautiful Girl

I had some heart trouble this year. and have lost about 14 pounds. its hard going but I’m feeling a lot better

I hope you’re getting there too

Your health is something you take for granted. Till something happens

I wish you all the best

Emily

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Thanks for sharing that Cindy! I have not gone through what you have, but I did go from about 195 lbs to 165.

In 2010 and 11, after the death of my father I seemed to lose a lot of self control and eat more, and indulged in a lot more desserts. So I went from the high 170’s to about 195. At the time my work was giving my a certain amount of exercise, so my weight didn’t skyrocket as badly as it could have, but I did top 195. It was at that point I wanted to do something about it and slowly lost weight and got back down to about 180, still a bit too heavy for my 5′ 8″ frame.

Then I got a new doctor, who suggested a low carb, high protein diet. For a long time I had struggled to control an unusual colesterol problem, mine was too low, so much that the good stuff was so low that my ratio was high akin having colesterol too high. So he suggested certain things, and it is quite close to the now popular Keto diet.

So not only did it help control that, it made it easier to loose weight, but finally my other issue is under control, with only a small daily med.

I seem to have stabilized at the high 160’s, and if I were to top 170, then I would take action to get it down. My figure might be slightly better if I were to get to the 155-160 range, instead of 10 lbs more, but it has shown in my face, so I don’t want to lose any more in face. The main thing is I’m at a healthy weight and believe I can sty that way.

Bottom line I think is simple, like others have said, cut out sugar, flour, most or all processed foods, and get more exercise.

Abby M
      Lady

I may have been upwards of 330 pounds, but in February of this year I was 315 pounds. I am now 249 pounds. I hope to be in the 230 range by February of next year. I have been going for walks and my second job has also increased how much I walk. I have been keeping a journal to identify stressors and have been trying to manage what I eat so I do not binge. I try to not drink soda, instead getting ice tea unsweetened. I was also able to clear out my garage and clean and set up gym equipment to use. Who would have thought diet and exercise where the key? lol. I had in the past lost 100 pounds and then by being in a codependent relationship gained it all back.

That is awesome Abby!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Abby M
          Lady

Thanks 😊 I plan on keeping this pace up. Some people have recommended i either buy thrift clothes or wait if I have drastic weight loss because I’ll constantly be throughout things out. So it’s kind of put a damper on getting outfits.

I hear that. I am trying to loose some of the belly fat and waiting to see what my measurements are once ive gone down a bit.

Although I do like baggy loose stuff, comfy clothes.

Abby M
            Lady

I hope you have good experiences in your weight loss journey 😊

Diana W
      Lady

I’ve lost a total of 70 lbs since my heaviest.  But I have gained about 12 lbs back so as of the 2nd of January I’m going back into weightloss mode on MyFitnessPal.  It’s an app that tracks calories as well as carbs, fat etc.  And it allows you to track exercise.  This is how I lost the weight in the first place so I know what I need to do.

is it a pay for app or free? Is it the same as the fitbit app?

Diana W
          Lady

The basic app is free.  It’s the one I use.  It’s definitely good enough.  There is an option for a paid subscription that offers more features but I never felt that was worth signing up for.  It basically lets you track your calories consumed and the calories you burn through exercise.  It has a huge database of foods and even has food from a great many chain restaurants to help you log.  You should definitely check it out.

Keto absolutely works, but few can do it because of what you have to give up. Great Britain’s love of all things sugary must make it a hard sell there.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?