- A cup
- B cup
- C cup
- D cup or larger
- May 12, 2019 at 1:23 am #176610
Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 22Replies: 82Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- May 24, 2019 at 6:37 pm #180292Aimee EamesParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I’ll put my best foot forward, with trepidation, and admit that I’m a Trans, and in ‘transition’, been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) quite a while, and thus I’ve a nice set of C’s jiggling around. *The HRT didn’t (yet) have any effect on the ‘manhood’ at all. Still hanging at 10” (honestly), when normally they’ll shrink to about nothing. Then again, many men option for implants and FFS (Feminine Facial Surg), and avoid HRT altogether. Umm, to each their own? I’m far far far more female than male, and yet I DID lead a life of “pure male” (Naval Special Forces is no walk in the park)! MY HOW THANGS CHANGE! hahahahahaha…… I have noticed that a great many of y’all only desire to “pass” …and so I’d like to say that you most likely ARE “passing” (or have you not looked at some of the supposed beauties found at diff sites? Beautiful? Ut uh! Coyote ugly: “You would rather chew your arm off at the shoulder than wake her up, as you are quietly leaving!” 🙂
- May 21, 2019 at 7:18 am #179328EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I always used to be in the “ bigger is better” camp, but as I have matured, I realized that B or C is more proportionate to my body, so that’s what I go with. Truly wish there was a booby fairy to bring real boobs. 👗🙀
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 21, 2019 at 6:54 am #179322Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 54Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
I bought my first bra a few days ago I always thought I would go large but I got a b cup and I think they look cute and adequate. I don’t have forms yet for it. Maybe I’ll go out tomorrow and get a c and forms for both and experiment. I do like large breasts but I wanna keep it proportional. If I woke up with real ones though I’d say c to d. I’m 6 foot about 170-180 haven’t really weighed myself in a while.
- May 18, 2019 at 6:12 am #178318Ellie87 PinskParticipantRegistered On: January 9, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 55Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I allready have a c cup and its uh not big enough for my frame
- May 16, 2019 at 11:14 am #177759Natalia KParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
38B for me
I started CD with 36A but then I have gained weight and as you know 38A bras aren’t that common. I had no choice but to move up to 38B.
- May 14, 2019 at 2:33 pm #177384AmeliaParticipantRegistered On: August 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
While a C cup gives me a nice silhouette, I would like to go a little bigger. A D or DD cup would be perfect for me, I think. I would have to fully transition. There’s no way I would be able to hide them. Hopefully, it will be a gradual process.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 14, 2019 at 3:30 am #177221
- May 13, 2019 at 9:58 pm #177195Davina StoneParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
I’ve had silicon C forms for years and they look and feel good. I’m going to buy a softer “squishy” product and will stick with a C to insert in my bras. I’m also going to get wearable boobs and D cups are the only size I can get for my chest diameter.
So I get some 40D bras at TJ’s and my C forms pretty much fill them and look bigger! Now I see what GGs have been doing with miracle bras!
- May 13, 2019 at 9:01 am #177031melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 63Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Maybe if I was farther along in my transition, but for now I want to keep it at B cups. I’d love it if my nipples grew, though.
- May 13, 2019 at 7:39 am #177005Michelle HansenParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I am a 38 ddd, which is proportional for me
- May 13, 2019 at 7:14 am #176995Amanda DeikeParticipantRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- May 13, 2019 at 9:45 am #177038MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 341Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
I think you did a good choice not to let Missy grow up too quickly. Maybe you could even have let her start wearing an A-cup and a padded bra and slowly let her grow up in close resemblance to other girls of her age group. As her body matures into her adult size, she may find a bigger size being more proportionate. Should she decide on a partial or complete transition the question will off course be whether she’ll be looking into a breast enlargement once they reach their full size.
- May 13, 2019 at 6:25 am #176959Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 325Has thanked: 410 timesBeen thanked: 362 times
What a life changing event that would be, if I woke up one morning to see that the Boob Fairy gave me DD natural breasts with beautiful, large sized areolas. My SO would want to send me to the hospital for surgery to remove them and I would be saying no to her. Since I am already having facial and body hair permanently removed, the new DD’s would likely serve as a catalyst to move on to HRT and “change time” as Candy Can puts it.
- May 13, 2019 at 6:04 am #176948Caroline “Caz” JonesParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I currently wear 36 B, which I find is in proportion with my body shape. I chose a B cup so that my “boobs” would be noticeable, but not huge.
- May 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm #176856Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 71Has thanked: 98 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
after having different size forms I think a C cup is perfect as it fills all the dress for the look I need
- May 12, 2019 at 5:33 pm #176835
- May 12, 2019 at 5:26 pm #176834
- May 12, 2019 at 5:13 pm #176831
- May 12, 2019 at 4:55 pm #176829Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 22Replies: 82Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
…Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. …
Exactly. Mikki seems to think the same way too.
I would love to be able to slip into and back out of girl mode and guy mode at will.
(I wonder if this fits the definition of ‘gender fluid?).
- May 12, 2019 at 4:09 pm #176824Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I’ve got enough to fill an A cup but i would love to have a C cup, if i was lucky enough to get a C cup breast i would have to think hard about transitioning xxxxx
- May 12, 2019 at 11:35 am #176777fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 266Replies: 977Has thanked: 1981 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
I chose an A cup because i use training bra’s, i’m hoping my puppies will get bigger as i get older 🙂
- May 12, 2019 at 12:13 pm #176785
- May 12, 2019 at 9:23 am #176737Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 312Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
- May 12, 2019 at 9:20 am #176734Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 641Has thanked: 743 timesBeen thanked: 507 times
- May 12, 2019 at 8:34 am #176719Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 47Replies: 1846Has thanked: 1538 timesBeen thanked: 1446 times
Using a Noogleberry (Vacuun system) and Purica Supplements….I have obtained a B cup and am happy with that size. Always being the ginuea pig…..I just inversted in a bra that sounds really interesting…….heated and with built in massagers………wow. I also have 2 mini silicon nipple suction cups with vibrators to add stimulation. Wow. Will let you all know how it works!
- May 12, 2019 at 8:32 am #176718Samantha RoarkeParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I think a D cup would be my happy place, I use D-cup forms now and I love my girls! They are perfect for me. I’m sure C cup would be fine too but I just want that little extra that the D cup brings to the party.
- May 12, 2019 at 8:09 am #176713TrinityParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 19Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
Wow now that would be a dream for most of us wouldn’t it lol. Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. I already have a nice a cup that shows through all my male shirts and this happened I feel from doing way too many push ups back in basic training
- May 12, 2019 at 6:17 am #176689Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I have C and D cup forms. I have a fairly large upper frame so the D cups look proportional and provocative. How much cleavage I show depends upon my mood and who’s going to be there. If a certain gentleman is going to be around, it’s all bets are off and let the girls out to play.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 12, 2019 at 6:01 am #176684Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 134Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 197 times
Of course I can’t just give a simple answer. So, I chose C because I have a rather large frame and those are the smallest I could get away with and still look proportional. But, in a perfect world, this fairy does full body transformations and not just boobs jobs. In that case, I’d want a slightly smaller frame and some nice perky B cups.
- May 12, 2019 at 6:00 am #176683ChristinajaneParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I wear a c cup and would love to fill it properly. my answer is d cup from the fairy and it would mean change over time
- May 12, 2019 at 5:51 am #176680Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Well I think c cups look the most “normal” if you will on me. But I do have a very large pair that love to strap on now and then!
- May 12, 2019 at 4:31 am #176655AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 341Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
I have secretly longed for my own breasts and curvaceous body ever since the other girls my age started to develop in mid school. I started dressing in my mom’s skirts and dresses around the age of 12, using socks, pantyhose, water baloons or whatever to fill my bras until I bought my first strap on silikon breasts in my mid 40s and then a pair of self adhesive forms giving me a B/C cup which was quite appropriate for my 34″ frame as I never wanted something lavish.
Still wishing the real thing but not able to get hormone treatment without going for a full transition, I decided to try out breast pumping to see if i could get some definition. Now just like herbs and dietary supplements, there are videly different opinions whether breast pumping actually works for a long time enlargement and what results may be expected. My first experiments included a plastic kitchen funel and a piece of silicone tubing, applying what vacuum my lungs could produce. I was thrilled to find that the subdermal fat on my chest actually seemed to collect a bit around my nipples, forming small protrusions. Though most of the immediate swelling would go down in a few hours, during the following months there was a slow build up of small breasts while simultaneously my band size was decreasing. Soon I would fill the funnel all up when the air was sucked out and I had to look for another solution to go further.
I found the answer in the basement of my work place. On a storage shelf sat some six inches wide by 12 inches long glass cylinders with integrated hose connectors intended to be filled with silica gel and used to remove moisture from air passing through. The brim was smooth and rounded, so would not risk to hurt the skin, and the clear glass let everything happening inside be readily visible. Connecting two of the cylinders to a small electrical vacuum pump and a vacuum gauge I had the perfect device to go as large as I could possibly desire.
I have taken it slowly, not to cause suspicions or risk to hurt myself permanently. But from being almost flat with a 34″ chest two years ago I am now 31-32″ below bust and 36″ across the nipples. I am presently growing out of my 36A bras and have started wearing padded 36B bras. My hope is to be able to reach full B-cups to next summer (2020), maybe even come close to that to my next birthday April 1st.
Off course I am aware that one day someone is going to take notice and ask me about their existence, but I take that in stride. I know having breasts is only a small part of being a woman, but it is one step closer to being the real me.
- May 12, 2019 at 4:15 am #176648Geraldine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: April 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I have a pretty large frame so D cups or larger do not look out of place. Besides I like large boobs.
- May 12, 2019 at 4:02 am #176643Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 421Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
I have B, C, and D cups. What I wear largely depends on my mood.
- May 12, 2019 at 2:28 am #176629AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
I already have projection with small A, but a B would allow me to be what I really want and still maintain my man world, provided I camouflage with clothing…………then my bras would work the way they are supposed too, and I’d look and feel the way I want……….I hate anything silicone…………I want r-e-a-l
No bigger, though………….something doable in both modes……….
- May 12, 2019 at 1:55 am #176626Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
I choose D-cup. I am older and for a woman a larger frame, so D-cup looks good. It also feels nice to feel their movement.
- May 12, 2019 at 1:38 am #176618AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
I just want to sppear feminine. I don’t want to be a sex object (not that that would happen). I also have some back issues so wouldn’t want too much. I guess I just have to “B” me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.