The Boob fairy has visited. What size cups did you choose?

If you had a choice, what size assets would you have?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • A cup
  • B cup
  • C cup
  • D cup or larger
Viewing 113 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jasmine
      Registered On: June 8, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 119

I wish to do for a little visit me and give me a real set of 36 double D’s I would be in heaven with that

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

My new Boobs just arrived and I removed my old foam C-D boobs and put in my new silicone C-D Forms. They are so much softer. I just love them.

Kathleen xxxxx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

Although I love Big Boobs. My natural bra/boob size is 42 B-C. I wear C cup breast forms which look and feel natural to me. I am waiting for a new set of C cup forms that are suppose to be dilivered today.

I’m feeling better already, Grace Scarlett.

Kathleen

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

I would be very happy with an A or B cup.

Eva

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 464

I’m already a B cup and enjoy that size but would love to be a nice full C cup. I frequently go out without a bra and the tops I choose look good with just a smaller boob size. I do have a pair of DDD forms and have worn them out but really don’t feel correct with forms that size.

Sandy

Tonya Leren
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 231

I like around a b cup because if I’m in drab I can still hide them but when being Tonya I can still wear something sect and have some assets to show off. And I like being cute and smaller books I think are super cute… don’t get me wrong big ones are nice, my SO has a fairly large set.. but I just enjoy the look of a small perky pair. I’m currently an Acup and would love to move up just that one cup size

Danielle Anaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 107

Being a taller girl my D cup size seems to be right for me. They aren’t too heavy and I think they don’t look disproportional to my height. I rather like them

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 947

Candi, Sweetheart…

One has to have something that is commensurate with one’s size. I’m 6’1” and athletic so a D-DD cup is ideal. They look as though they belong there. When I have saved my pennies, I shall be off to Thailand for ‘real’ boobs… my very own that I don’t have to take off every now and then! The bliss…

You big booby Polly xxx

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Terri Brown
      Lady
      Registered On: February 2, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 31

Wear a 44DD with forms  which i have been told they look good on my body frame Iam plus size in most tops and pants. Haven’t gotten any dresses yet.

Lexie Trask
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: August 9, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 150

That’s an easy one Candy! Size 38B!

I think one of the biggest mistakes a cross dresser makes is in the boob department. May CDers thing that bigger is better and more sexy than smaller boobs and nothing is further than the truth.

The girls who go out and buy 44 DDDDs may think they look pretty and sexy but they don’t. It just doesn’t look anything close to natural on a girl and if your looking to be a 100% passable girl while out in public, 38Bs are just perfect and you blend right in rather nicely without someone thinking – “Oh my God! That’s a man in that dress trying to look like a woman!” And that’s the kind of thing I don’t want people passing by me in the mall to be thinking.

I want those people to think – “Wow, she’s really hot and knows how to definitely put on her makeup and through a really cute outfit together!”

Another great question! XOXOXOXO Scarlett

Thank for your valuable information. I will get rid of my 42DD breastforms and buy your recommendation of 38B cups. I will also purchase new bras to go with those.

Helene Bock
      Lady
      Registered On: September 17, 2016
      Replies: 85

I have always been a 40H and love it!!, they “giggle” gently when walking and so far no rude comments when out in public, yet I have also for “home” use a pair of “K” for fun!

Celeste Jo
      Lady
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 42

I don’t really care about the size other than that they look good with my body shape. Wouldn’t affect my gender identity, would hide them as best I could when in drab.

Anonymous

Hi, I wish the Boob Fairy would pay me a visit. Maybe if I’m a really good girl? Anyway, after a lot of trial and error and measurements my bra size is UK 42. I always wear underwired bras and the most comfortable bras for me, where the wires don’t dig into me, are size 42D cup. Also, I have a fairly big frame and 42D boobs look in proportion. I couldn’t be a man with 42D boobs so it’d have to be change time if the Boob Fairy blessed me! Ann. X

Anonymous

I had always liked smaller boob’s on natural girls so when I bought my first pair I went with

A-cup forms. It didn’t take long for me to decide with my body I needed something a little bigger. I then got myself a pair of c-cups and now 6 months later I really would like to get even bigger. I think I would be fine with c-cup if it wasn’t for my darn belly. I really need to get in the gym and work on it as soon as they are fully open again.

Anonymous

I’m an Natural A cup almost a B and I chose a nice full B cup I would like a little more cleavage my biggest want is a rounder bum although I do have a fairly nice bum I would like if it was a little more curvy with a fuller hip but I do okay lol

Pumped
      Lady
      Registered On: November 22, 2020
      Replies: 145

My smallest bra in 40DDD, I have a few of them, my favorite size. I also have a 40H and lately bought a 38M. I use water balloon forms to match the bra sizes, although have ordered a breastplate which I am impatiently waiting for. The 40 DDD is my go to, and with my body type feel comfortable with that size. The other larger sizes are for when I want to “let my hair down” and be a bit crazy! I don’t venture out of the house, so I wear what I want and some of it is a bit on the crazy side!

Gretchen Carolina Laurentina
      Lady
      Registered On: July 30, 2016
      Replies: 20

Now, I just have to tell you, right here, I wear a 46″ Long in a men’s suit size. That translates to the smallest fitting size in silicon breasts prostheses as a 44D, and that’s very tight in a bra size for me. So, I decide to buy only 46C, or D, and even a set of DD’s. I ended up getting 3 different sizes 46C, 46D, and 46DD. I’ve tried 2 of them, so far, the C, and the DD, and, in most bras, the C works well, but the DD’s slide all over the place. I think it might work if I put the DD’s in a C cup. I haven’t tried that yet.

Lacey Faradae
      Lady
      Registered On: May 18, 2020
      Replies: 21

It’s funny, one of my first thoughts on gender switches was playing in the tub with bubbles and my action figures, and the way the bubbles hung onto toys chest looked like he grew boobs which that new notion had never occurred to me and I found it very exciting. The idea of a boy turning into a girl. Soooooo I absolutely say hell yes to have a pair of perky to grow in the night. But as much as I would like to experience wearing panties and lingerie as they are intended to with nothing in between ones legs, I’d rather keep my Male anatomy. It’s a very appealing look in my opinion, those who have the best of both worlds in regards to Expressing sexuality.But also I do like how it feels and looks to go against gender by grooming my man bits more feminine and pretty. So once more I very much wish to fill out a lingerie outfit completely… I wouldn’t want to look away from my cleavage…. lol

Anonymous

Me, three!! I wanna be with Bobbi Sue and Janice!!

Kendrabea👠

Jackie
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 18, 2016
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 184

I comfortably wear a 32 C pushup bra. I’m not real sure how I acquired breast? But I did. There’s a name for it when males grow breast instead of chest. I asked my doctor about it after mine had developed and began noticing I didn’t have to stuff anymore or use falsies. He explained to me that some guys do and it’s called “gynecomastia.” Personally I felt blessed.With gynecomastia, tissue inside the breast glands grows. This can cause female-appearing breasts. Gynecomastia (guy-nuh-koh-MAS-tee-uh) is an increase in the amount of breast gland tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. I have always felt my body develops more estrogen than that of the male testosterone count. Now being who I am and the lifestyle I chose to live this is a true blessing for me and something I feel is a gift to have been given to me. While I still realize I will never be a woman nor wish to be I am truly grateful that I don’t have to roll and bunch up a pair or two of pantyhose to create my bust, it has been given to me Instead.

10 users thanked author for this post.
        Roberta Broussard
        Baroness
        Registered On: July 20, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 290

I too have Gyno and it has given me some nice tissue to put in a bra. I am 5’9 and 165 lbs and could probably fill a 36B but i wear  C cup forms as it appears proportional to my frame. Mostly due to the wide shoulders.

Roberta Broussard
        Baroness
        Registered On: July 20, 2020
        Replies: 290

I too have it too and it gives me some nice tissue to put in a bra.

Julie Carson
        Lady
        Registered On: October 26, 2020
        Replies: 56

Hi Jackie, ltns. You are very blesssed girlfriend. I had to injest estrogen to get mine to blossom.

Paula Smith
      Registered On: October 31, 2020
      Replies: 3

Does she do next day delivery

Bobbi Sue
      Registered On: September 15, 2020
      Replies: 107

There’s a boob fairy?   How do I get on that list?

9 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous

Let’s both get on that list

KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Replies: 133

Awww… I want the boob fairy to visit me. No fair! 😛

I think with my frame, a size B cup would go well. Maybe I could just about pull off a C Cup but I’m not so sure. I definitely don’t think any larger would personally look good on me though.

Robin Girly
      Lady
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 136

I’m already a 42B.I would like to be a c.If I was smaller the B cup would suffice.

Scarlett398
      Princess
      Registered On: June 29, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 597

That’s an easy one Candy! Size 38B!

I think one of the biggest mistakes a cross dresser makes is in the boob department. May CDers thing that bigger is better and more sexy than smaller boobs and nothing is further than the truth.

The girls who go out and buy 44 DDDDs may think they look pretty and sexy but they don’t. It just doesn’t look anything close to natural on a girl and if your looking to be a 100% passable girl while out in public, 38Bs are just perfect and you blend right in rather nicely without someone thinking – “Oh my God! That’s a man in that dress trying to look like a woman!” And that’s the kind of thing I don’t want people passing by me in the mall to be thinking.

I want those people to think – “Wow, she’s really hot and knows how to definitely put on her makeup and through a really cute outfit together!”

Another great question! XOXOXOXO Scarlett

Regine Kelly
      Lady
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 44
      Replies: 1451

I bought d-cup forms, I bought C cup forms, then B-cup forms.,perfect, I pick B please:-)

Anonymous

Regine, what a great idea! You’re never exactly sure what size to get, so why not try different sizes?

Kendrabea👠

Anonymous

I’m new to the dressing thing, and haven’t chosen yet. I’m relatively large, so I’m thinking a c or d cup. I’ll keep reading!!

Kendrabea👠

Joanne Jackson
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 182

I’m a girl of simple needs, so 34B for me, please.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      June (Rei) Durden
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1006

I’d like some small perky B cups please and thank you!

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Isabelle O’Malley
      Lady
      Registered On: May 13, 2019
      Replies: 51

Naval Spec Ops? As in SEAL? Fucking awesome! Former Army Ranger myself and ‘yes’ thangs have changed a lot from when I was the 20 yr old idiot taking on the world and not giving a shit about incoming fire. Ah, those were the fucking days…not so much anymore. Not sure how I lived through all that but it’s good to see a fellow gurl discovering there is more to being a guy than machismo BS. 10″ sounds like a whole lotta fun 🙂

Toni Kohls
        Lady
        Registered On: May 16, 2019

Lol 8.5 is a whole lot of fun would LOVE to try 10 lol

Isabelle O’Malley
          Lady
          Registered On: May 13, 2019
          Replies: 51

Right?! I have some toys on that scale (and larger) but I think the real thing would be much better!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Diane Crow
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Replies: 183

I have Dcup forms right now and they seem to be just right for me. I would love the fairytale Bob Mother give me breast and a vagina. That would be fantastic. Oh and get rid of my man walk.

Hugs

Diane

Leslie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 303

Please let the boob fairy come to my house!
      I am an A cup right now and have 46 band size and a 49 bust. I use B cup breast forms which really seems right for me. As they say anything over a mouthful. I would’ve very happy with a natural B or C thank you boob fairy!

Penny Diamond
      Lady
      Registered On: November 24, 2015
      Replies: 21

If I had boobs, I’d have to go full time, so my circumstances would have to be different. I’d want to slim down a couple of cloth sizes, grow out my hair, get it coloured blonde, have my facial hair removed and be the proud owner of a beautiful 38c bust! 🙂

Anonymous

I chose D or Larger for me, mostly due to my size. I’m 6’2″ to 6’3″ depending on shoes and time of day. So anything smaller than a D cup would look off-putting to me.

As for the effects my new assets would have. Well, I have always found one issue with my breasts now is the fact I sometimes bump into doors or have to take an angle to go through doorways. Not to mention the fact I would have to adjust reaching, leaning, and other things if they were attached full time. Granted though, those are things that can be taken care of easily.

That being said, if the boob fairy were to visit me, and I would be given bigger boobs, it would be change over time for me. I mean when I’m (forced) to be my male self, I do already have small boobs(like a large A small B). I already feel awkward when people look at me now as a man with boobs, so if they were larger, I wouldn’t want to live as a man with large boobs, they wouldn’t be hideable, so It would be time to be the real me 24/7.

Juliet Blisston
      Lady
      Registered On: June 5, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 20

I went d or larger I had a ex that said she wished her boobs were a little smaller because her back hurt from her having 42DD and I have a female friend that is like a sister to me say she wished she was a c or maybe d instead of being a mid B cup.

Daisy Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Replies: 94

I voted C cups but I could wear B cups as well. It’s all about try and discover which one gets better with certain clothes. My measures are 34-30-35 5’9” 142lb.

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous

I wear c and d cups also . In lingerie I like d cups

Amanda Wannabe
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Replies: 26

D for me and if the boob fairy did bless me one day I would take it as a sign that I’m meant to be Amanda 24/7/365 and there would be no going back. I would embrace it!

Fun poll!

Anonymous

I would like nice B cups, can still hide them if needed but would look great to look down and see them…

Janice Emory
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2019
      Replies: 55

Hello again ladies. I have been using “Sublime Bust” a male breast enhancement topical serum for the last 4 months. I have grown from a natural A to a natural B cup. I feel so much more feminine and normal.

Ria Freichuk
      Lady
      Registered On: June 6, 2020

You and me both Anne-Marie.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Olivia Livin
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 56
      Replies: 1671

I recently contacted the Amazon genie and requested a set of C cup (1000 gram) forms. Not as good as real would be I’m sure but they look and feel nice.

Anonymous

I chose B. Even if I transitioned, I would like small boobs. Just my taste. I love this poll!

Kay

Stephanie
      Lady
      Registered On: May 17, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 65

I started with a c insert then went to a b. I am thinking I would like a b+. But, I will see what I get. So far I am an a but with a padded bra I can make them what I want. I just want them to grow faster 😍

Nick Lacroix
      Lady
      Registered On: February 3, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 176

I would love to have size c cup since I’m a bit on the large size and since they’re very noticeable I would transition.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Replies: 118

Ellie currently wears a 38C cup bra. It looks nice, but a D looks better due to large chest and broad shoulders. The proportions look nicer to me. But for these breasts to be real, non-removable flesh? That means becoming Ellie full time, including swim practice. It’s actually a thought I’ve been entertaining lately as my age advances. If not now, when?  The tough part for me is that I would not be too comfortable as Ellie full time without some significant improvement with feminine deportment and voice.  So if I woke up tomorrow morning with some lovely real breasts, Ellie would need to start some serious work on these shortcomings. I’d bet she’d be a very happy girl a couple years down the road, although.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 436

Hi Amanda………..I like dressing and not wearing a bra. My puppies like to “look around”  LOL……………….karley

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Replies: 444

With Cup on me, it’d be hard to hide…

So, either I say screw it and be a man with nice boobs, or chang-over time…

Anonymous

Presently im at an Acup almost a Bcup would like to be a Ccup ive been using a breast enlargment pump for the past year and great results 30mins 2 times a day and massaging with olive oil very happy with the results may the boob fairy will get me to that Bcup

Autumn Valiant
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 1233

Hi Candy,

I chose D. I’m a hair under 6′ and I’m 41.5″ under, 44″ over and over 200 lbs. I think anything less than a D would be…… less/too little. Besides D opens up more options. Many bra brands stop at a D cup and many others start at a D cup….. at my band size…. not too many options for smaller cups sizes.

For as most of the world would be concerned, I would be a man with boobs. I would have to try and convince the coworkers that I had been hiding them as they were growing due to embarrassment, but they are just too big to hide anymore….. and hope that went over well. I doubt they know about the boob fairy.

My wife on the other hand would be a much tougher sell. She sees my bare chest everyday since I only wear panties to bed. Could the boob fairy give me some “convincing dust” to use on my wife ?

Hugs
      Autumn

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 436

An A cup is fine with me and want them to be puppies forever.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 858

In theory, my forms are for 38DDD. However, it turns out that for a bra that size, the center panel is nowhere near my sternum. What I’ve found is that the bra has to be a 38J and that’s what I usually wear…

Vicki Smythe
      Lady
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Replies: 92

Based on my current height and weight I chose D because I think they would look the most natural but slightly on the larger side. If  I had to stay drab all the time then I’d lean more to a C. My natural moobs are somewhere around a B/C depending on the bra and like some others have stated by hey are fairly wide set which can make finding bras difficult at times.

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 526

So I guess I did get the visit. Mine came in naturally with puberty. I had seen how the older girls bodies changed so just expected mine to grow also. I was a B in college and now am a C. Very satisfied. They are a bit wide set for some halter tops so I have to take care moving that I do not fall out. I have a pleasing round shape with prominate nips that are always erect. Makes life interesting when wearing clingy t shirts!

Ruby Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 304

Would definitely have to be C cup as I believe this would be the most natural looking for my body. As far as why would change, I would go femme all of the time except I’d leave my downstair parts alone. Not sure if I’d lose my job or not, but I’d definitely just like to keep everything as much as the same as possible. My family would turn their backs to me as they’re Christian conservatives, but my wife would stand proudly beside me.
      Hugs, Ruby

Brittney Andrews
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Replies: 762

If the boob fairy gave me natural breasts, my limit would be just under a D cup. Therefore I voted C cup. All of my bras are C and D cups and have some amount of padding or push-up effect. I also have a set of C cup silicone breastforms and I love the upper fullness they give me and the feeling that I have something on my chest.

Ayla McCloud
      Lady
      Registered On: September 2, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 19

I chose D cups, mostly due to my height. I’ve never really focused on the actual size of breasts, what’s more important to me is symmetry. Do the breasts fit the body? Considering I’m 6’1, I think the Ds would be the best fit

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1556

I picked ‘C’ cups.  Not too big, but just enough.

I’ll start leaving my favorite bra under my pillow when I sleep to attract her in my direction.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I choose A.  I’m naturally a 36AA and I use silicon bra inserts to push my moobs out to an A, which I think really suits my build.

I have been waiting for the boob fairy all my life, I’ve been leaving teeth under my pillow and everything!

Christy Heaven
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2019
      Replies: 13

I have bras that range from a, b, and c cup! I enjoy the smaller cup with a tight shirt but if I wear a shirt with a little looseness in it, then I prefer my c cups. Just my preference for now. Once the boob fairy actually learns where I live then I would probably choose the c cup still.

Stephanie Kennedy
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 1123

I love this post. It just makes me happy that there is a boob fairy. . My dreams of waking up and having boobs now maybe real. Lol thank you so much for your post. I love the way you think. If i could wakeup and have the size boobs that are in my dreams they would be a C cup . I know D cup would best fit my body size . This is a question that all woman would answer. I donot believe any woman is happy with what they were given. We are no different than any cis woman

Anne-Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Replies: 373

I am a man with smallish but visible boobs (moobs). Noticable enough to have been groped (whilst wearing drab!!! so I know why its classed as a sexual assault).

I often wear a soft 38B bra which I just about fill. My choice though is an underwired 38C bra though (with small enhancers) so I would love the boob fairy to give me natural C cup sized breasts and I would continue to be a man (mostly) with moobs.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

D seems to suit me best.

The weight and bounce feels right, and the shape takes enough attention away from my lack of waist or bottom without being over the top, if you’ll excuse the slight pun.

Love Laura

Jammie Shadowlife
      Registered On: August 4, 2019
      Replies: 5

Hi Candy and you other Girls here.

The Boob Fairy?

Oh how I wish… I guess like most girls who arn’t fully endowed with 56DDD.. would like a little more added to their Breast either in Fullness and / or Shape… most the time… To have your left and right Breast the same size and shape / fullness.

Myself, I’m a natural 38B but sure, I’d like a little more fullness to them. I was born with the Extra Sets of Chromosomes… So I naturally / physically have the physical attributes of both Male and Female, full natural Women’s Breasts 38B. Because I exercise everyday, they’ve kept most their fullness and shape…same for firming the Belly. I’ve naturally long thin legs and bodystyle. Also naturally very light to NO body hair on my Arms and Legs, so doing the little bit of Epilating Hair Removal, is light and quick. Doesn’t take much time. My Wife ( who was a Model and Beauty Pagent Winner…State wide and Beyond is always a bit jealous as she has to shave her Legs and Private / Pubic Area Daily.. where as I don’t !

Then, once people find out and / or understand I am Duel Sexed / Non-Binary, they always want to know… Do I have Both Sex Organs down below?  Most times my reply is based on who and how they ask me. I try to avoid any and all confrontations, as the results rarely have a good outcome do to My having to protect / defend myself, verbally or physically… So, best case…. I just try to blend in and be self confident but not overtly flamboyant. One can still be Fem, without being Flamingly Extroverted, not come off as a  Gay  Male either… which I’m not.  Everyone is different and fall’s someware on this Sliding Scale for Us to Measure ourselves up to! To the Far Masculen Body To the total Famine Body type. This is only a portion of our self identities. A person can have a full curvey fem body with all the right womanly parts and be strait / Gay or Bisexual. A man can be fully in the Male Physique with big male muscles and a full male appendage and be sexually orientated as Strait / Gay or Bisexual same as a woman.  It’s up To us individually to find out who and how we are individually and with other people… Who ever and whoever they are.  Some feel threatened by this, whether we are Man / Woman or somewhere in between. That some are threatened by this Open Revalation of one’s self forcing the other person to confront and face themselves. Most people don’t like that. Then there are others who simply don’t like us. These type people are best to avoid, in my opinion.

Be safe and be well Ladies. Don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while….. but don’t overdo it… Especially Clothes and money wise less you can afford to.

Hugs n Kisses

Anne-Marie
        Lady
        Registered On: August 26, 2018
        Replies: 373

Jammie.

What can I say other than how much I identify with so much of what you posted.

I to have that extra chromosome (Klinefelters Syndrome) that gives me a number of typically female characteristics i.e. same breast size with one breast not as full as the other, light hair growth on my limbs and especially my arms, low muscle mass. Despite this, I’m still tall – at 6’3″ – for a guy so very tall for a gal (can I be cheeky and ask how tall you are?). I’m rather self conscious when dressed en-femme due to my height which inhibits me from accessing my locality dressed, particularly in the daylight hours.

I to would like that little bit more breast tissue so that I could fully fill a size 38C bra or perhaps slightly more so that a 38C / 40B would fit loosely. Currently I use a small pair of enhancers to make up the difference so a visit from the boob fairy would be very welcome.

I oft find that people very frequently get things twisted with people who dress femme / crossdress in that they automatically presume that we are gay. I’m not and happy that I’m not. Nothing against people who are gay but it is rather irritating that people feel that because we dress en-femme that we must be gay. They just don’t seem to be able to get their head around a guy in a dress – frys their brains.

As you infur, the most important thing is to avoid confrontation, blend in and keep safe. There are some ‘cavemen type’ people who try to make a big fuss when they see us. I totally agree that it is best to try and avoid these types (poor dears).

Take good care Jammie

Anne-Marie

Janice Emory
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2019
      Replies: 55

Istarted out with a ‘D’ cup but since I have lost weight I am now a ‘C’ cup.

Anonymous

Well I’m pretty slim but in the last year or so my boobs have grown to a good A cup now. Still growing too. Hope it stops before too long but at the moment I like it.

Danielle Silverfeather
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2019
      Replies: 59

C cup is the only size that makes sense.

Love

Danielle

Manager Codille
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: April 24, 2016
      Replies: 28

Do to my strap size, 42, anything smaller than a C does not exist so it is D or Larger.

Kristen Moore
      Lady
      Registered On: August 2, 2019
      Replies: 32

I fill out a 38B and they look damn good in a push up bra. But I sometimes wear the add 2 cups padded bra’s. I think ultimately I’d like to be in the middle though. If I could fill a c cup I’d be a happy girl.

Roni Calin
      Lady
      Registered On: August 13, 2019
      Replies: 154

I  say B my forms I have now sz6  600grams but me almost a 38D

Ashley
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 261

Right now I’d probably go with D’s. But if I managed to lose some weight I think I could totally rock C’s or B’s.

Anonymous

Ideally I’m a C but lately I’ve been wearing D cup bras. They are sooo comfy.

K Swim
      Lady
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 654

If the magic of a fairy was involved, why not have a pair that comes and goes at will?

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2016
      Replies: 359

I would go with D maybe a C cup but for my height i think a D would look better. If i was getting breast I would be looking to come out and be more feminine all the time. Hoping i could do more transition at that time.

John Staab
      Lady
      Registered On: June 17, 2019
      Replies: 5

Well since I’ve wanted breasts since I was a boy(and so envious of the girls that were developing around me in junior high) and now having a body style that could really support a larger cup size it would have to be D cups for me.

Anonymous

I’ve thought about this topic a lot.  I’m naturally a 36 A, and I own a set of 36 C breast forms;  but they seem a bit more than I want.  I chose a B cup…and I wish the boob fairy WOULD visit me!

Bettylou

Patricia Marie Allen
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2015
      Replies: 52

On my frame, anything less than a C wouldn’t be noticeable.  Since I under dress 24/7 and use C cup breast forms, even when trying to let people see me as an average male, because they’ve known me for years.

Only my wife shows any concern.  Everyone else simply ignores my obvious bust-line.

Anonymous

I’d choose C size breasts.  I’m 5′ 10″ tall and wear a 36C bra with breast forms.  I like that size.  I have a nice bust without looking like a caricature.