The Boob fairy has visited. What size cups did you choose?

If you had a choice, what size assets would you have?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • A cup
  • B cup
  • C cup
  • D cup or larger

This topic contains 39 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Aimee Eames 21 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Candy Can
    Participant
    Registered On: October 19, 2018
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 82

OK. So the Boob fairy has visited.
    What size cups did you choose, and what effect will your new assets have on your life?

(Will you be a man with boobs, or are they too big to hide? Is it changeover time?).

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Aimee Eames 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 25, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 22

I’ll put my best foot forward, with trepidation, and admit that I’m a Trans, and in ‘transition’, been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) quite a while, and thus I’ve a nice set of C’s jiggling around.  *The HRT didn’t (yet) have any effect on the ‘manhood’ at all.  Still hanging at 10” (honestly), when normally they’ll shrink to about nothing.   Then again, many men option for implants and FFS (Feminine Facial Surg), and avoid HRT altogether.  Umm, to each their own?  I’m far far far more female than male, and yet I DID lead a life of “pure male” (Naval Special Forces is no walk in the park)!  MY HOW THANGS CHANGE!  hahahahahaha……  I have noticed that a great many of y’all only desire to “pass” …and so I’d like to say that you most likely ARE “passing” (or have you not looked at some of the supposed beauties found at diff sites?  Beautiful?  Ut uh!  Coyote ugly: “You would rather chew your arm off at the shoulder than wake her up, as you are quietly leaving!”  🙂

Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 23

I always used to be in the “ bigger is better” camp, but as I have matured, I realized that B or C is more proportionate to my body, so that’s what I go with. Truly wish there was a booby fairy to bring real boobs.  👗🙀

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Toni Kohls 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2019
    Replies: 54

I bought my first bra a few days ago I always thought I would go large but I got a b cup and I think they look cute and adequate. I don’t have forms yet for it. Maybe I’ll go out tomorrow and get a c and forms for both and experiment.  I do like large breasts but I wanna keep it proportional. If I woke up with real ones though I’d say c to d. I’m 6 foot about 170-180 haven’t really weighed myself in a while.

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 55

I allready have a c cup and its uh not big enough for my frame

Natalia K 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2019
    Replies: 9

38B for me

I started CD with 36A but then I have gained weight and as you know 38A bras aren’t that common. I had no choice but to move up to 38B.

Amelia 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 29, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 44

While a C cup gives me a nice silhouette, I would like to go a little bigger. A D or DD cup would be perfect for me, I think. I would have to fully transition. There’s no way I would be able to hide them. Hopefully, it will be a gradual process.

Kylee Cutiee 
    Participant
    Replies: 13

Oh boob fairy, bring me C cups please! Lol. Inlove the fake ones I used to have, but real ones would be nice.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Davina Stone 
    Participant
    Replies: 4

I’ve had silicon C forms for years and they look and feel good. I’m going to buy a softer “squishy” product and will stick with a C to insert in my bras. I’m also going to get wearable boobs and D cups are the only size I can get for my chest diameter.

So I get some 40D bras at TJ’s and my C forms pretty much fill them and look bigger! Now I see what GGs have been doing with miracle bras!

melissa la quinta 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2016
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 63

Maybe if I was farther along in my transition, but for now I want to keep it at B cups. I’d love it if my nipples grew, though.

Michelle Hansen 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 4, 2018
    Replies: 7

I am a 38 ddd, which is proportional for me

Amanda Deike 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 22, 2019

I chose a B cup for my son Missy, due to his age and small stature.  Of course he wanted a C, but I said no way!

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Marianne 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 341

Dear Amanda,

I think you did a good choice not to let Missy grow up too quickly. Maybe you could even have let her start wearing an A-cup and a padded bra and slowly let her grow up in close resemblance to other girls of her age group. As her body matures into her adult size, she may find a bigger size being more proportionate. Should she decide on a partial or complete transition the question  will off course be whether she’ll be looking into a breast enlargement once they reach their full size.

Marianne

Amanda Deike 
        Participant
        Registered On: April 22, 2019

Thank you Marianne, for the “support” LoL!  I asked her about trying an A cup but she had no interest, I didn’t think she would.  Hard to go backwards.

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 325

What a life changing event that would be, if I woke up one morning to see that the Boob Fairy gave me DD natural breasts with beautiful, large sized areolas.  My SO would want to send me to the hospital for surgery to remove them and I would be saying no to her.  Since I am already having facial and body hair permanently removed, the new DD’s would likely serve as a catalyst to move on to HRT and “change time” as Candy Can puts it.

Caroline “Caz” Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 29, 2019

I currently wear 36 B, which I find is in proportion with my body shape. I chose a B cup so that my “boobs” would be noticeable, but not huge.

Caz x

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Replies: 71

after having different size forms I think a C cup is perfect as it fills all the dress for the look I need

Candy Can 
    Participant

how did you make this poll?

If you open a thread in the ‘CDH polls’ forum, down the bottom gives you the options to formulate questions and a poll.

Michelle LaFem 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2018
    Replies: 5

It’s a B for me, I could still pass in drab mode.

Emily Buckson 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 11, 2019
    Replies: 1

how did you make this poll?

Candy Can 
    Participant

…Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. …

Exactly. Mikki seems to think the same way too.
    I would love to be able to slip into and back out of girl mode and guy mode at will.
    (I wonder if this fits the definition of ‘gender fluid?).

Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018
    Replies: 29

I’ve got enough to fill an A cup but i would love to have a C cup, if i was lucky enough to get a C cup breast i would have to think hard about transitioning xxxxx

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 266
    Replies: 977

I chose an A cup because i use training bra’s, i’m hoping my puppies will get bigger as i get older 🙂

Fiona xxx

Elizabeth Vincent 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Replies: 1

Im a bigger person because I liftted weights all my life. So to balance me out a DDD or F  looks so much more natural.

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 312

I like boobs, and if I’m going to have them, I wanna have a d. Those aren’t too big when yer 6’1”, and if I suddenly grew d’s I guess I’d just roll with it and go full girl.

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 641

For me, as with others, because of the frame size it would be a C cup.

I’ve never been a fan of the big ones, more interested in proportion and most importantly, whats on the inside.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 1846

Using a Noogleberry (Vacuun system) and Purica Supplements….I have obtained a B cup and am happy with that size. Always being the ginuea pig…..I just inversted in a bra that sounds really interesting…….heated and with built in massagers………wow. I also have 2 mini silicon nipple suction cups with vibrators to add stimulation. Wow. Will let you all know how it works!

Dame Veronica

Samantha Roarke 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 73

I think a D cup would be my happy place, I use D-cup forms now and I love my girls! They are perfect for me. I’m sure C cup would be fine too but I just want that little extra that the D cup brings to the party.

Misti 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2016
      Replies: 16

36 c s for me here. Cuz that’s my grade point average. Right in the meaty part of the curve. Lol.

Trinity 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 4, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

Wow now that would be a dream for most of us wouldn’t it lol. Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. I already have a nice a cup that shows through all my male shirts and this happened I feel from doing way too many push ups back in basic training

Heather Jameson 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2019
    Replies: 16

I have C and D cup forms. I have a fairly large upper frame so the D cups look proportional and provocative. How much cleavage I show depends upon my mood and who’s going to be there. If a certain gentleman is going to be around, it’s all bets are off and let the girls out to play.

Elise Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 134

Of course I can’t just give a simple answer. So, I chose C because I have a rather large frame and those are the smallest I could get away with and still look proportional. But, in a perfect world, this fairy does full body transformations and not just boobs jobs.  In that case, I’d want a slightly smaller frame and some nice perky B cups.

Christinajane 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Replies: 11

I wear a c cup and would love to fill it properly. my answer is d cup from the fairy and it would mean  change over time

Abby Winters 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 7, 2019
    Replies: 9

Well I think c cups look the most “normal” if you will on me. But I do have a very large pair that love to strap on now and then!

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 341

I have secretly longed for my own breasts and curvaceous body ever since the other girls my age started to develop in mid school. I started dressing in my mom’s skirts and dresses around the age of 12, using socks, pantyhose, water baloons or whatever to fill my bras until I bought my first strap on silikon breasts in my mid 40s and then a pair of self adhesive forms giving me a B/C cup which was quite appropriate for my 34″ frame as I never wanted something lavish.

Still wishing the real thing but not able to get hormone treatment without going for a full transition, I decided to try out breast pumping to see if i could get some definition. Now just like herbs and dietary supplements, there are videly different opinions whether breast pumping actually works for a long time enlargement and what results may be expected. My first experiments included a plastic kitchen funel and a piece of silicone tubing, applying what vacuum my lungs could produce. I was thrilled to find that the subdermal fat on my chest actually seemed to collect a bit around my nipples, forming small protrusions. Though most of the immediate swelling would go down in a few hours, during the following months there was a slow build up of small breasts while simultaneously my band size was decreasing. Soon I would fill the funnel all up when the air was sucked out and I had to look for another solution to go further.

I found the answer in the basement of my work place. On a storage shelf sat some six inches wide by 12 inches long glass cylinders with integrated hose connectors intended to be filled with silica gel and used to remove moisture from air passing through. The brim was smooth and rounded, so would not risk to hurt the skin, and the clear glass let everything happening inside be readily visible. Connecting two of the cylinders to a small electrical vacuum pump and a vacuum gauge I had the perfect device to go as large as I could possibly desire.

I have taken it slowly, not to cause suspicions or risk to hurt myself permanently. But from being almost flat with a 34″ chest two years ago I am now 31-32″ below bust and 36″ across the nipples. I am presently growing out of my 36A bras and have started wearing padded 36B bras. My hope is to be able to reach full B-cups to next summer (2020), maybe even come close to that to my next birthday April 1st.

Off course I am aware that one day someone is going to take notice and ask me about their existence,  but I take that in stride. I know having breasts is only a small part of being a woman, but it is one step closer to being the real me.

Marianne

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Geraldine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 28, 2019
    Replies: 8

I have a pretty large frame so D cups or larger do not look out of place. Besides I like large boobs.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 421

I have B, C, and D cups. What I wear largely depends on my mood.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 523

I already have projection with small A, but a B would allow me to be what I really want and still maintain my man world, provided I camouflage with clothing…………then my bras would work the way they are supposed too, and I’d look and feel the way I want……….I hate anything silicone…………I want r-e-a-l

No bigger, though………….something doable in both modes……….

Mikki

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 64

I choose D-cup. I am older and for a woman a larger frame, so D-cup looks good. It also feels nice to feel their movement.
    Davina

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 41

I just want to sppear feminine. I don’t want to be a sex object (not that that would happen). I also have some back issues so wouldn’t want too much. I guess I just have to “B” me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account