Viewing 128 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

OK. So the Boob fairy has visited.
      What size cups did you choose, and what effect will your new assets have on your life?

(Will you be a man with boobs, or are they too big to hide? Is it changeover time?).

Anonymous

I just want to sppear feminine. I don’t want to be a sex object (not that that would happen). I also have some back issues so wouldn’t want too much. I guess I just have to “B” me.

I choose D-cup. I am older and for a woman a larger frame, so D-cup looks good. It also feels nice to feel their movement.
      Davina

Anonymous

I already have projection with small A, but a B would allow me to be what I really want and still maintain my man world, provided I camouflage with clothing…………then my bras would work the way they are supposed too, and I’d look and feel the way I want……….I hate anything silicone…………I want r-e-a-l

No bigger, though………….something doable in both modes……….

Mikki

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have B, C, and D cups. What I wear largely depends on my mood.

I have a pretty large frame so D cups or larger do not look out of place. Besides I like large boobs.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have secretly longed for my own breasts and curvaceous body ever since the other girls my age started to develop in mid school. I started dressing in my mom’s skirts and dresses around the age of 12, using socks, pantyhose, water baloons or whatever to fill my bras until I bought my first strap on silikon breasts in my mid 40s and then a pair of self adhesive forms giving me a B/C cup which was quite appropriate for my 34″ frame as I never wanted something lavish.

Still wishing the real thing but not able to get hormone treatment without going for a full transition, I decided to try out breast pumping to see if i could get some definition. Now just like herbs and dietary supplements, there are videly different opinions whether breast pumping actually works for a long time enlargement and what results may be expected. My first experiments included a plastic kitchen funel and a piece of silicone tubing, applying what vacuum my lungs could produce. I was thrilled to find that the subdermal fat on my chest actually seemed to collect a bit around my nipples, forming small protrusions. Though most of the immediate swelling would go down in a few hours, during the following months there was a slow build up of small breasts while simultaneously my band size was decreasing. Soon I would fill the funnel all up when the air was sucked out and I had to look for another solution to go further.

I found the answer in the basement of my work place. On a storage shelf sat some six inches wide by 12 inches long glass cylinders with integrated hose connectors intended to be filled with silica gel and used to remove moisture from air passing through. The brim was smooth and rounded, so would not risk to hurt the skin, and the clear glass let everything happening inside be readily visible. Connecting two of the cylinders to a small electrical vacuum pump and a vacuum gauge I had the perfect device to go as large as I could possibly desire.

I have taken it slowly, not to cause suspicions or risk to hurt myself permanently. But from being almost flat with a 34″ chest two years ago I am now 31-32″ below bust and 36″ across the nipples. I am presently growing out of my 36A bras and have started wearing padded 36B bras. My hope is to be able to reach full B-cups to next summer (2020), maybe even come close to that to my next birthday April 1st.

Off course I am aware that one day someone is going to take notice and ask me about their existence,  but I take that in stride. I know having breasts is only a small part of being a woman, but it is one step closer to being the real me.

Well I think c cups look the most “normal” if you will on me. But I do have a very large pair that love to strap on now and then!

Anonymous

I wear a c cup and would love to fill it properly. my answer is d cup from the fairy and it would mean  change over time

Of course I can’t just give a simple answer. So, I chose C because I have a rather large frame and those are the smallest I could get away with and still look proportional. But, in a perfect world, this fairy does full body transformations and not just boobs jobs.  In that case, I’d want a slightly smaller frame and some nice perky B cups.

Anonymous

I have C and D cup forms. I have a fairly large upper frame so the D cups look proportional and provocative. How much cleavage I show depends upon my mood and who’s going to be there. If a certain gentleman is going to be around, it’s all bets are off and let the girls out to play.

Trinity
      Lady

Wow now that would be a dream for most of us wouldn’t it lol. Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. I already have a nice a cup that shows through all my male shirts and this happened I feel from doing way too many push ups back in basic training

I think a D cup would be my happy place, I use D-cup forms now and I love my girls! They are perfect for me. I’m sure C cup would be fine too but I just want that little extra that the D cup brings to the party.

Misti
        Lady

36 c s for me here. Cuz that’s my grade point average. Right in the meaty part of the curve. Lol.

Anonymous

I have c cups and s cups . I like them . I should post a picture I guess . Does anybody want to be my friend and talk ,, clothes , lingerie . I’m new at this

Using a Noogleberry (Vacuun system) and Purica Supplements….I have obtained a B cup and am happy with that size. Always being the ginuea pig…..I just inversted in a bra that sounds really interesting…….heated and with built in massagers………wow. I also have 2 mini silicon nipple suction cups with vibrators to add stimulation. Wow. Will let you all know how it works!

Dame Veronica

For me, as with others, because of the frame size it would be a C cup.

I’ve never been a fan of the big ones, more interested in proportion and most importantly, whats on the inside.

I chose an A cup because i use training bra’s, i’m hoping my puppies will get bigger as i get older 🙂

Fiona xxx

Im a bigger person because I liftted weights all my life. So to balance me out a DDD or F  looks so much more natural.

Anonymous

I’ve got enough to fill an A cup but i would love to have a C cup, if i was lucky enough to get a C cup breast i would have to think hard about transitioning xxxxx

Anonymous

[quote quote=176713]…Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. …
      [/quote]

Exactly. Mikki seems to think the same way too.
      I would love to be able to slip into and back out of girl mode and guy mode at will.
      (I wonder if this fits the definition of ‘gender fluid?).

how did you make this poll?

It’s a B for me, I could still pass in drab mode.

Anonymous

[quote quote=176831]how did you make this poll?
      [/quote]

If you open a thread in the ‘CDH polls’ forum, down the bottom gives you the options to formulate questions and a poll.

after having different size forms I think a C cup is perfect as it fills all the dress for the look I need

I currently wear 36 B, which I find is in proportion with my body shape. I chose a B cup so that my “boobs” would be noticeable, but not huge.

Caz x

What a life changing event that would be, if I woke up one morning to see that the Boob Fairy gave me DD natural breasts with beautiful, large sized areolas.  My SO would want to send me to the hospital for surgery to remove them and I would be saying no to her.  Since I am already having facial and body hair permanently removed, the new DD’s would likely serve as a catalyst to move on to HRT and “change time” as Candy Can puts it.

Amanda Deike
      Baroness

I chose a B cup for my son Missy, due to his age and small stature.  Of course he wanted a C, but I said no way!

Marianne
        Ambassador

Dear Amanda,

I think you did a good choice not to let Missy grow up too quickly. Maybe you could even have let her start wearing an A-cup and a padded bra and slowly let her grow up in close resemblance to other girls of her age group. As her body matures into her adult size, she may find a bigger size being more proportionate. Should she decide on a partial or complete transition the question  will off course be whether she’ll be looking into a breast enlargement once they reach their full size.

Amanda Deike
          Baroness

Thank you Marianne, for the “support” LoL!  I asked her about trying an A cup but she had no interest, I didn’t think she would.  Hard to go backwards.

Anonymous

I am a 38 ddd, which is proportional for me

Maybe if I was farther along in my transition, but for now I want to keep it at B cups. I’d love it if my nipples grew, though.

I’ve had silicon C forms for years and they look and feel good. I’m going to buy a softer “squishy” product and will stick with a C to insert in my bras. I’m also going to get wearable boobs and D cups are the only size I can get for my chest diameter.

So I get some 40D bras at TJ’s and my C forms pretty much fill them and look bigger! Now I see what GGs have been doing with miracle bras!

Anonymous

Oh boob fairy, bring me C cups please! Lol. Inlove the fake ones I used to have, but real ones would be nice.

While a C cup gives me a nice silhouette, I would like to go a little bigger. A D or DD cup would be perfect for me, I think. I would have to fully transition. There’s no way I would be able to hide them. Hopefully, it will be a gradual process.

38B for me

I started CD with 36A but then I have gained weight and as you know 38A bras aren’t that common. I had no choice but to move up to 38B.

I allready have a c cup and its uh not big enough for my frame

I bought my first bra a few days ago I always thought I would go large but I got a b cup and I think they look cute and adequate. I don’t have forms yet for it. Maybe I’ll go out tomorrow and get a c and forms for both and experiment.  I do like large breasts but I wanna keep it proportional. If I woke up with real ones though I’d say c to d. I’m 6 foot about 170-180 haven’t really weighed myself in a while.

Emily
      Lady

I always used to be in the “ bigger is better” camp, but as I have matured, I realized that B or C is more proportionate to my body, so that’s what I go with. Truly wish there was a booby fairy to bring real boobs.  👗🙀

Anonymous

I’ll put my best foot forward, with trepidation, and admit that I’m a Trans, and in ‘transition’, been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) quite a while, and thus I’ve a nice set of C’s jiggling around.  *The HRT didn’t (yet) have any effect on the ‘manhood’ at all.  Still hanging at 10” (honestly), when normally they’ll shrink to about nothing.   Then again, many men option for implants and FFS (Feminine Facial Surg), and avoid HRT altogether.  Umm, to each their own?  I’m far far far more female than male, and yet I DID lead a life of “pure male” (Naval Special Forces is no walk in the park)!  MY HOW THANGS CHANGE!  hahahahahaha……  I have noticed that a great many of y’all only desire to “pass” …and so I’d like to say that you most likely ARE “passing” (or have you not looked at some of the supposed beauties found at diff sites?  Beautiful?  Ut uh!  Coyote ugly: “You would rather chew your arm off at the shoulder than wake her up, as you are quietly leaving!”  🙂

Well, my forms are 40D. The reasoning was that my waistline (with padding) is 40,” so I figured the boobs should be the same. 40C just seemed weird, so D it was. I think, considering I’m rather large in the midsection, it all comes out proportionately.

So, yeah, if I could choose the size of real boobs, I’d go with the same.

The caveat is that if I got skinny (trying), I could probably go considerably smaller and still have a reasonable figure. Someday, hopefully, I’ll find out.

I think if I were going to have noticeable breastage for real, I’d basically be forced into a transition at that point, which would be super awkward………

Just wondering why despite your anatomy you feel 40C breasts are weird? I have tried 40C forms and they were huge and very prominent even on my (then) 6’3″ 16 1/2 stone frame.

I’m 6′ 1″ and would love to have have huge boobs (DD in this case)for everyone to gawk at!!

Robin
      Lady

Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m one of the girls who clicked “A.”  For the same reasons that a lot of cis-girls love being As: that you can wear a bra but you don’t have to, that you can run and jump easily, that you can wear your blouse fairly open without looking so suggestive.  Maybe it’s my androgeny talking.  But I just think that when A-boobs completely fill up and stretch their A-cups, they’re really sexy.  So, like all of us, I’d absolutely love to have boobs!!!  But I’ll say to the Boob-fairy before I go to sleep, I’d like those smaller, delicate girlish ones please 🙂

Anonymous

I’d choose C size breasts.  I’m 5′ 10″ tall and wear a 36C bra with breast forms.  I like that size.  I have a nice bust without looking like a caricature.

On my frame, anything less than a C wouldn’t be noticeable.  Since I under dress 24/7 and use C cup breast forms, even when trying to let people see me as an average male, because they’ve known me for years.

Only my wife shows any concern.  Everyone else simply ignores my obvious bust-line.

Anonymous

I’ve thought about this topic a lot.  I’m naturally a 36 A, and I own a set of 36 C breast forms;  but they seem a bit more than I want.  I chose a B cup…and I wish the boob fairy WOULD visit me!

Bettylou

Well since I’ve wanted breasts since I was a boy(and so envious of the girls that were developing around me in junior high) and now having a body style that could really support a larger cup size it would have to be D cups for me.

I would go with D maybe a C cup but for my height i think a D would look better. If i was getting breast I would be looking to come out and be more feminine all the time. Hoping i could do more transition at that time.

K Swim
      Lady

If the magic of a fairy was involved, why not have a pair that comes and goes at will?

Whilst there are obvious advantages to this, I would be happy to just have permanent full  38C’s or smallish 38D’s.

Anne-Marie.

I call them Bolt-Ons…

Anonymous

Ideally I’m a C but lately I’ve been wearing D cup bras. They are sooo comfy.

I can wear a b cup. My chest fills it naturally.

Ashley
      Lady

Right now I’d probably go with D’s. But if I managed to lose some weight I think I could totally rock C’s or B’s.

I  say B my forms I have now sz6  600grams but me almost a 38D

I fill out a 38B and they look damn good in a push up bra. But I sometimes wear the add 2 cups padded bra’s. I think ultimately I’d like to be in the middle though. If I could fill a c cup I’d be a happy girl.

Manager Codille
      Managing Ambassador

Do to my strap size, 42, anything smaller than a C does not exist so it is D or Larger.

C cup is the only size that makes sense.

Love

Danielle

Anonymous

Well I’m pretty slim but in the last year or so my boobs have grown to a good A cup now. Still growing too. Hope it stops before too long but at the moment I like it.

Janice
      Duchess

Istarted out with a ‘D’ cup but since I have lost weight I am now a ‘C’ cup.

Is that with enhancers or natural? Also what is your band size? There is a world of difference between a 36C and a 40C.

Take care.

Anne-Marie.

Janice
          Duchess

Sorry it took so long Anne-Marie. My size is with enhancers. I’m only an ‘A’ cup naturally due to pec flesh.

Hi Candy and you other Girls here.

The Boob Fairy?

Oh how I wish… I guess like most girls who arn’t fully endowed with 56DDD.. would like a little more added to their Breast either in Fullness and / or Shape… most the time… To have your left and right Breast the same size and shape / fullness.

Myself, I’m a natural 38B but sure, I’d like a little more fullness to them. I was born with the Extra Sets of Chromosomes… So I naturally / physically have the physical attributes of both Male and Female, full natural Women’s Breasts 38B. Because I exercise everyday, they’ve kept most their fullness and shape…same for firming the Belly. I’ve naturally long thin legs and bodystyle. Also naturally very light to NO body hair on my Arms and Legs, so doing the little bit of Epilating Hair Removal, is light and quick. Doesn’t take much time. My Wife ( who was a Model and Beauty Pagent Winner…State wide and Beyond is always a bit jealous as she has to shave her Legs and Private / Pubic Area Daily.. where as I don’t !

Then, once people find out and / or understand I am Duel Sexed / Non-Binary, they always want to know… Do I have Both Sex Organs down below?  Most times my reply is based on who and how they ask me. I try to avoid any and all confrontations, as the results rarely have a good outcome do to My having to protect / defend myself, verbally or physically… So, best case…. I just try to blend in and be self confident but not overtly flamboyant. One can still be Fem, without being Flamingly Extroverted, not come off as a  Gay  Male either… which I’m not.  Everyone is different and fall’s someware on this Sliding Scale for Us to Measure ourselves up to! To the Far Masculen Body To the total Famine Body type. This is only a portion of our self identities. A person can have a full curvey fem body with all the right womanly parts and be strait / Gay or Bisexual. A man can be fully in the Male Physique with big male muscles and a full male appendage and be sexually orientated as Strait / Gay or Bisexual same as a woman.  It’s up To us individually to find out who and how we are individually and with other people… Who ever and whoever they are.  Some feel threatened by this, whether we are Man / Woman or somewhere in between. That some are threatened by this Open Revalation of one’s self forcing the other person to confront and face themselves. Most people don’t like that. Then there are others who simply don’t like us. These type people are best to avoid, in my opinion.

Be safe and be well Ladies. Don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while….. but don’t overdo it… Especially Clothes and money wise less you can afford to.

Hugs n Kisses

Jammie.

What can I say other than how much I identify with so much of what you posted.

I to have that extra chromosome (Klinefelters Syndrome) that gives me a number of typically female characteristics i.e. same breast size with one breast not as full as the other, light hair growth on my limbs and especially my arms, low muscle mass. Despite this, I’m still tall – at 6’3″ – for a guy so very tall for a gal (can I be cheeky and ask how tall you are?). I’m rather self conscious when dressed en-femme due to my height which inhibits me from accessing my locality dressed, particularly in the daylight hours.

I to would like that little bit more breast tissue so that I could fully fill a size 38C bra or perhaps slightly more so that a 38C / 40B would fit loosely. Currently I use a small pair of enhancers to make up the difference so a visit from the boob fairy would be very welcome.

I oft find that people very frequently get things twisted with people who dress femme / crossdress in that they automatically presume that we are gay. I’m not and happy that I’m not. Nothing against people who are gay but it is rather irritating that people feel that because we dress en-femme that we must be gay. They just don’t seem to be able to get their head around a guy in a dress – frys their brains.

As you infur, the most important thing is to avoid confrontation, blend in and keep safe. There are some ‘cavemen type’ people who try to make a big fuss when they see us. I totally agree that it is best to try and avoid these types (poor dears).

Take good care Jammie

Anne-Marie

Anonymous

D seems to suit me best.

The weight and bounce feels right, and the shape takes enough attention away from my lack of waist or bottom without being over the top, if you’ll excuse the slight pun.

Love Laura

I am a man with smallish but visible boobs (moobs). Noticable enough to have been groped (whilst wearing drab!!! so I know why its classed as a sexual assault).

I often wear a soft 38B bra which I just about fill. My choice though is an underwired 38C bra though (with small enhancers) so I would love the boob fairy to give me natural C cup sized breasts and I would continue to be a man (mostly) with moobs.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I love this post. It just makes me happy that there is a boob fairy. . My dreams of waking up and having boobs now maybe real. Lol thank you so much for your post. I love the way you think. If i could wakeup and have the size boobs that are in my dreams they would be a C cup . I know D cup would best fit my body size . This is a question that all woman would answer. I donot believe any woman is happy with what they were given. We are no different than any cis woman

I have bras that range from a, b, and c cup! I enjoy the smaller cup with a tight shirt but if I wear a shirt with a little looseness in it, then I prefer my c cups. Just my preference for now. Once the boob fairy actually learns where I live then I would probably choose the c cup still.

Anonymous

I choose A.  I’m naturally a 36AA and I use silicon bra inserts to push my moobs out to an A, which I think really suits my build.

I have been waiting for the boob fairy all my life, I’ve been leaving teeth under my pillow and everything!

I picked ‘C’ cups.  Not too big, but just enough.

I’ll start leaving my favorite bra under my pillow when I sleep to attract her in my direction.

PaulaF

I chose D cups, mostly due to my height. I’ve never really focused on the actual size of breasts, what’s more important to me is symmetry. Do the breasts fit the body? Considering I’m 6’1, I think the Ds would be the best fit

If the boob fairy gave me natural breasts, my limit would be just under a D cup. Therefore I voted C cup. All of my bras are C and D cups and have some amount of padding or push-up effect. I also have a set of C cup silicone breastforms and I love the upper fullness they give me and the feeling that I have something on my chest.

Would definitely have to be C cup as I believe this would be the most natural looking for my body. As far as why would change, I would go femme all of the time except I’d leave my downstair parts alone. Not sure if I’d lose my job or not, but I’d definitely just like to keep everything as much as the same as possible. My family would turn their backs to me as they’re Christian conservatives, but my wife would stand proudly beside me.
      Hugs, Ruby

So I guess I did get the visit. Mine came in naturally with puberty. I had seen how the older girls bodies changed so just expected mine to grow also. I was a B in college and now am a C. Very satisfied. They are a bit wide set for some halter tops so I have to take care moving that I do not fall out. I have a pleasing round shape with prominate nips that are always erect. Makes life interesting when wearing clingy t shirts!

Anonymous

Jin,
        Your comment about the girls being set far apart caught my attention. I’ve had some bra fitting problems for the same reason, to a lesser extent than you. It has me wondering if this is common for we girls who have some natural assets?

Hi Sweetie,
          Yes, I believe it is common for males with natural breasts to have them wider set than females. It does make fitting girl clothes tricky, as well as showing cleavage without being too tight. But this is what God gave me, and I am satisfied.
          Love,
          Jin

Anonymous

Thank you, Jin
            So it’s not just me; I even tried to fashion extenders for front-clasp bras, but couldn’t. But it seems going up a cup size from the measured standard gives a good result, so this is what I do, now.
            Hugs,
            Bettylou

Based on my current height and weight I chose D because I think they would look the most natural but slightly on the larger side. If  I had to stay drab all the time then I’d lean more to a C. My natural moobs are somewhere around a B/C depending on the bra and like some others have stated by hey are fairly wide set which can make finding bras difficult at times.

In theory, my forms are for 38DDD. However, it turns out that for a bra that size, the center panel is nowhere near my sternum. What I’ve found is that the bra has to be a 38J and that’s what I usually wear…

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

An A cup is fine with me and want them to be puppies forever.

I’m with you Karley. I’m a B girl. I don’t want a lot of attention. Just want to enjoy being a woman.

Hi Candy,

I chose D. I’m a hair under 6′ and I’m 41.5″ under, 44″ over and over 200 lbs. I think anything less than a D would be…… less/too little. Besides D opens up more options. Many bra brands stop at a D cup and many others start at a D cup….. at my band size…. not too many options for smaller cups sizes.

For as most of the world would be concerned, I would be a man with boobs. I would have to try and convince the coworkers that I had been hiding them as they were growing due to embarrassment, but they are just too big to hide anymore….. and hope that went over well. I doubt they know about the boob fairy.

My wife on the other hand would be a much tougher sell. She sees my bare chest everyday since I only wear panties to bed. Could the boob fairy give me some “convincing dust” to use on my wife ?

Hugs
      Autumn

Anonymous

Presently im at an Acup almost a Bcup would like to be a Ccup ive been using a breast enlargment pump for the past year and great results 30mins 2 times a day and massaging with olive oil very happy with the results may the boob fairy will get me to that Bcup

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

With Cup on me, it’d be hard to hide…

So, either I say screw it and be a man with nice boobs, or chang-over time…

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Amanda………..I like dressing and not wearing a bra. My puppies like to “look around”  LOL……………….karley

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Ellie currently wears a 38C cup bra. It looks nice, but a D looks better due to large chest and broad shoulders. The proportions look nicer to me. But for these breasts to be real, non-removable flesh? That means becoming Ellie full time, including swim practice. It’s actually a thought I’ve been entertaining lately as my age advances. If not now, when?  The tough part for me is that I would not be too comfortable as Ellie full time without some significant improvement with feminine deportment and voice.  So if I woke up tomorrow morning with some lovely real breasts, Ellie would need to start some serious work on these shortcomings. I’d bet she’d be a very happy girl a couple years down the road, although.

I would love to have size c cup since I’m a bit on the large size and since they’re very noticeable I would transition.

Stephanie
      Lady

I started with a c insert then went to a b. I am thinking I would like a b+. But, I will see what I get. So far I am an a but with a padded bra I can make them what I want. I just want them to grow faster 😍

Anonymous

I chose B. Even if I transitioned, I would like small boobs. Just my taste. I love this poll!

Kay

I recently contacted the Amazon genie and requested a set of C cup (1000 gram) forms. Not as good as real would be I’m sure but they look and feel nice.

You and me both Anne-Marie.

Janice
      Duchess

Hello again ladies. I have been using “Sublime Bust” a male breast enhancement topical serum for the last 4 months. I have grown from a natural A to a natural B cup. I feel so much more feminine and normal.

Anonymous

I would like nice B cups, can still hide them if needed but would look great to look down and see them…

D for me and if the boob fairy did bless me one day I would take it as a sign that I’m meant to be Amanda 24/7/365 and there would be no going back. I would embrace it!

Fun poll!

I voted C cups but I could wear B cups as well. It’s all about try and discover which one gets better with certain clothes. My measures are 34-30-35 5’9” 142lb.

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous

I wear c and d cups also . In lingerie I like d cups

I went d or larger I had a ex that said she wished her boobs were a little smaller because her back hurt from her having 42DD and I have a female friend that is like a sister to me say she wished she was a c or maybe d instead of being a mid B cup.

Anonymous

I chose D or Larger for me, mostly due to my size. I’m 6’2″ to 6’3″ depending on shoes and time of day. So anything smaller than a D cup would look off-putting to me.

As for the effects my new assets would have. Well, I have always found one issue with my breasts now is the fact I sometimes bump into doors or have to take an angle to go through doorways. Not to mention the fact I would have to adjust reaching, leaning, and other things if they were attached full time. Granted though, those are things that can be taken care of easily.

That being said, if the boob fairy were to visit me, and I would be given bigger boobs, it would be change over time for me. I mean when I’m (forced) to be my male self, I do already have small boobs(like a large A small B). I already feel awkward when people look at me now as a man with boobs, so if they were larger, I wouldn’t want to live as a man with large boobs, they wouldn’t be hideable, so It would be time to be the real me 24/7.

If I had boobs, I’d have to go full time, so my circumstances would have to be different. I’d want to slim down a couple of cloth sizes, grow out my hair, get it coloured blonde, have my facial hair removed and be the proud owner of a beautiful 38c bust! 🙂

Leslie
      Lady

Please let the boob fairy come to my house!
      I am an A cup right now and have 46 band size and a 49 bust. I use B cup breast forms which really seems right for me. As they say anything over a mouthful. I would’ve very happy with a natural B or C thank you boob fairy!

I have Dcup forms right now and they seem to be just right for me. I would love the fairytale Bob Mother give me breast and a vagina. That would be fantastic. Oh and get rid of my man walk.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Diane, you make me laugh! Man walk…I can relate. Short steps, legs together. I have much to learn, and c cups to wish for.

Hugs,

Kendrabea👠

OK since I wrote this post, I checked and I am actually wearing a C cup not a D. So sorry if I was misleading but I guess in my head I was a D but a C really looks proportional on me.

Two Boob Hugs to everyone.

Diane

Naval Spec Ops? As in SEAL? Fucking awesome! Former Army Ranger myself and ‘yes’ thangs have changed a lot from when I was the 20 yr old idiot taking on the world and not giving a shit about incoming fire. Ah, those were the fucking days…not so much anymore. Not sure how I lived through all that but it’s good to see a fellow gurl discovering there is more to being a guy than machismo BS. 10″ sounds like a whole lotta fun 🙂

Lol 8.5 is a whole lot of fun would LOVE to try 10 lol

Right?! I have some toys on that scale (and larger) but I think the real thing would be much better!!

I’d like some small perky B cups please and thank you!

I’m a girl of simple needs, so 34B for me, please.

Anonymous

I’m new to the dressing thing, and haven’t chosen yet. I’m relatively large, so I’m thinking a c or d cup. I’ll keep reading!!

Kendrabea👠

I bought d-cup forms, I bought C cup forms, then B-cup forms.,perfect, I pick B please:-)

Anonymous

Regine, what a great idea! You’re never exactly sure what size to get, so why not try different sizes?

Kendrabea👠

Scarlett398
      Princess

That’s an easy one Candy! Size 38B!

I think one of the biggest mistakes a cross dresser makes is in the boob department. May CDers thing that bigger is better and more sexy than smaller boobs and nothing is further than the truth.

The girls who go out and buy 44 DDDDs may think they look pretty and sexy but they don’t. It just doesn’t look anything close to natural on a girl and if your looking to be a 100% passable girl while out in public, 38Bs are just perfect and you blend right in rather nicely without someone thinking – “Oh my God! That’s a man in that dress trying to look like a woman!” And that’s the kind of thing I don’t want people passing by me in the mall to be thinking.

I want those people to think – “Wow, she’s really hot and knows how to definitely put on her makeup and through a really cute outfit together!”

Another great question! XOXOXOXO Scarlett

I’m already a 42B.I would like to be a c.If I was smaller the B cup would suffice.

Kassie
      Lady

Awww… I want the boob fairy to visit me. No fair! 😛

I think with my frame, a size B cup would go well. Maybe I could just about pull off a C Cup but I’m not so sure. I definitely don’t think any larger would personally look good on me though.

There’s a boob fairy?   How do I get on that list?

Anonymous

Let’s both get on that list

Does she do next day delivery

Jackie
      Ambassador

I comfortably wear a 32 C pushup bra. I’m not real sure how I acquired breast? But I did. There’s a name for it when males grow breast instead of chest. I asked my doctor about it after mine had developed and began noticing I didn’t have to stuff anymore or use falsies. He explained to me that some guys do and it’s called “gynecomastia.” Personally I felt blessed.With gynecomastia, tissue inside the breast glands grows. This can cause female-appearing breasts. Gynecomastia (guy-nuh-koh-MAS-tee-uh) is an increase in the amount of breast gland tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. I have always felt my body develops more estrogen than that of the male testosterone count. Now being who I am and the lifestyle I chose to live this is a true blessing for me and something I feel is a gift to have been given to me. While I still realize I will never be a woman nor wish to be I am truly grateful that I don’t have to roll and bunch up a pair or two of pantyhose to create my bust, it has been given to me Instead.

Hi Jackie, ltns. You are very blesssed girlfriend. I had to injest estrogen to get mine to blossom.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I too have it too and it gives me some nice tissue to put in a bra.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I too have Gyno and it has given me some nice tissue to put in a bra. I am 5’9 and 165 lbs and could probably fill a 36B but i wear  C cup forms as it appears proportional to my frame. Mostly due to the wide shoulders.

Anonymous

Me, three!! I wanna be with Bobbi Sue and Janice!!

Kendrabea👠

It’s funny, one of my first thoughts on gender switches was playing in the tub with bubbles and my action figures, and the way the bubbles hung onto toys chest looked like he grew boobs which that new notion had never occurred to me and I found it very exciting. The idea of a boy turning into a girl. Soooooo I absolutely say hell yes to have a pair of perky to grow in the night. But as much as I would like to experience wearing panties and lingerie as they are intended to with nothing in between ones legs, I’d rather keep my Male anatomy. It’s a very appealing look in my opinion, those who have the best of both worlds in regards to Expressing sexuality.But also I do like how it feels and looks to go against gender by grooming my man bits more feminine and pretty. So once more I very much wish to fill out a lingerie outfit completely… I wouldn’t want to look away from my cleavage…. lol

Now, I just have to tell you, right here, I wear a 46″ Long in a men’s suit size. That translates to the smallest fitting size in silicon breasts prostheses as a 44D, and that’s very tight in a bra size for me. So, I decide to buy only 46C, or D, and even a set of DD’s. I ended up getting 3 different sizes 46C, 46D, and 46DD. I’ve tried 2 of them, so far, the C, and the DD, and, in most bras, the C works well, but the DD’s slide all over the place. I think it might work if I put the DD’s in a C cup. I haven’t tried that yet.

Pumped
      Lady

My smallest bra in 40DDD, I have a few of them, my favorite size. I also have a 40H and lately bought a 38M. I use water balloon forms to match the bra sizes, although have ordered a breastplate which I am impatiently waiting for. The 40 DDD is my go to, and with my body type feel comfortable with that size. The other larger sizes are for when I want to “let my hair down” and be a bit crazy! I don’t venture out of the house, so I wear what I want and some of it is a bit on the crazy side!

Anonymous

I’m an Natural A cup almost a B and I chose a nice full B cup I would like a little more cleavage my biggest want is a rounder bum although I do have a fairly nice bum I would like if it was a little more curvy with a fuller hip but I do okay lol

Anonymous

I had always liked smaller boob’s on natural girls so when I bought my first pair I went with

A-cup forms. It didn’t take long for me to decide with my body I needed something a little bigger. I then got myself a pair of c-cups and now 6 months later I really would like to get even bigger. I think I would be fine with c-cup if it wasn’t for my darn belly. I really need to get in the gym and work on it as soon as they are fully open again.

Anonymous

Hi, I wish the Boob Fairy would pay me a visit. Maybe if I’m a really good girl? Anyway, after a lot of trial and error and measurements my bra size is UK 42. I always wear underwired bras and the most comfortable bras for me, where the wires don’t dig into me, are size 42D cup. Also, I have a fairly big frame and 42D boobs look in proportion. I couldn’t be a man with 42D boobs so it’d have to be change time if the Boob Fairy blessed me! Ann. X

I don’t really care about the size other than that they look good with my body shape. Wouldn’t affect my gender identity, would hide them as best I could when in drab.

Anonymous

I have always been a 40H and love it!!, they “giggle” gently when walking and so far no rude comments when out in public, yet I have also for “home” use a pair of “K” for fun!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=401356]
      Thank for your valuable information. I will get rid of my 42DD breastforms and buy your recommendation of 38B cups. I will also purchase new bras to go with those.

Wear a 44DD with forms  which i have been told they look good on my body frame Iam plus size in most tops and pants. Haven’t gotten any dresses yet.

Candi, Sweetheart…

One has to have something that is commensurate with one’s size. I’m 6’1” and athletic so a D-DD cup is ideal. They look as though they belong there. When I have saved my pennies, I shall be off to Thailand for ‘real’ boobs… my very own that I don’t have to take off every now and then! The bliss…

You big booby Polly xxx

Being a taller girl my D cup size seems to be right for me. They aren’t too heavy and I think they don’t look disproportional to my height. I rather like them

I like around a b cup because if I’m in drab I can still hide them but when being Tonya I can still wear something sect and have some assets to show off. And I like being cute and smaller books I think are super cute… don’t get me wrong big ones are nice, my SO has a fairly large set.. but I just enjoy the look of a small perky pair. I’m currently an Acup and would love to move up just that one cup size

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m already a B cup and enjoy that size but would love to be a nice full C cup. I frequently go out without a bra and the tops I choose look good with just a smaller boob size. I do have a pair of DDD forms and have worn them out but really don’t feel correct with forms that size.

Sandy

Anonymous

I would be very happy with an A or B cup.

Eva

Anonymous

Although I love Big Boobs. My natural bra/boob size is 42 B-C. I wear C cup breast forms which look and feel natural to me. I am waiting for a new set of C cup forms that are suppose to be dilivered today.

I’m feeling better already, Grace Scarlett.

Kathleen

Anonymous

My new Boobs just arrived and I removed my old foam C-D boobs and put in my new silicone C-D Forms. They are so much softer. I just love them.

Kathleen xxxxx

Jasmine
      Lady

I wish to do for a little visit me and give me a real set of 36 double D’s I would be in heaven with that

Brandi
      Lady

Favorite grade in school – D+.

Brandi XOXO

Emily Shy
      Lady

I’m an A cup gal

Id love to be able to fill an A cup bra

I don’t like big boobs even on cis girls I like them small and pert lol

Emily xx

Carla Layne
        Duchess

I’m with you on that one. To me, it is all proportion – “boobs” that are compatible with the rest of the body. Plus, I don’t want to be noticed for my bra size. Having said that I still voted on the B-cup. I lived in Asia for a while and came to appreciate the Asian female figure. Lovely!

I was torn between a B and a C cup. In the end I wnet with the B as the C might make me too top-heavy as it were ……

Same here, Beth. I have both B and C forms. I love looking down at the C but if I had real ones, I think I would pick B.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Hi girls.

As a very occasional crossdresser I had a week en femme in June and bought two complete outfits (which were purged immediately afterwards). I’m pretty much a novice at all this so choosing sizes of clothing was a little scary. I bought a 42B bra and actually it fitted beautifully. Would have gone A if I could have found one, as I very much favour small pert boobs (both for myself and GGs).

Hugs, Chrissie xx.

Robin
        Lady

The boob fairy has kinda an online presence at Pepper, although it’s expensive! Still, their IBBT seems to include us 🙂

I have a bit of a stocky build and currently have 38DD breast forms. They look great in some dresses and tops but look a bit overblown in tighter dresses. I suppose well endowed cis girls have the same issue so I figure (no pun intended) that this is part of the game. Dress appropriately for what the CD gods have given you (via your breast form supplier).

I voted C. But I sometimes go a little smaller with the forms I have. I’m loosing some weight and think the smaller B size would look reasonable.

My bra size is 48C, with my forms….I shop “plus-size” and fit 22/24 or 3X…the look I’m after is one that fits my physical profile and is in proportion to my over-all height and weight…so for me, I feel this is “perfect” and give me a very “natural” illusion of the woman I desire to be. Time has not been good to this “old gurl”, but in my younger years, when I considered myself “passable” and ventured out in public, my objective was to “blend in as one of the girls” and not stick out like a “sore thumb”…I’m happy with the look a “c” cup gives me and would never change…except, now, if only they were real….”in my dreams”….!!!

What’s the Boob Fairy’s email address? I want to tell her where to drop off my Ds.

J J
      Lady

I went with a C cup which is not too large with a 38 band size. I can still hide them with a loose shirt, but they are very visible with anything snug-fitting, so the best of both worlds.

I have forms that fill a 36B bra well, but they are just a tad small on my frame, but I can wear them around town almost anytime.

If I had a visit from the boob fairy it would for sure be a D cup size. It might be a bit of of challenge to hide them in drab, but I love a challenge……   With my frame and weight, I have a pair of D forms and with my 42 band size I look in the mirror after I get dressed in the morning and even with a T-shirt dress or even with a looser fitting top or dress they look GREAT just the right size!!!!!!!!!!

Years ago I was much thinner and wore a size 10 dress and a 36C bra. It looked good on me with my slight build and long legs. I’m older and more chunky now so my dress size and bra size have increased. I now wear a 40F (US) or even a 40H (US). My wife is quite busty so my 40H boobs match her 36J boobs and I like that we match.

The Boob Fairy arrived with my wish and I woke with a nice pair of B’s, full, yet perky enough to fill my 36B cup. They met all my expectations, they can be lifted with a push up bra, taped to create more cleavage, fit a variety of stylish dresses and gowns. They are comfortable to carry around and create the shape I want to match my hips. Are they “standouts”?  No, they are quietly featured with a nice blouse or  can be brought to the forefront with a curve hugging bodycon dress. They’ll never pop into the vision of someone’s wondering eyes nor shall they be the first thing that enters the room by 2 seconds before the rest of your body. They are classic, smooth, round with large areolas, augmented with nipples that are already prominent but become erect if  being teased by touch or the hint of cold. They are my dream boobs, thank you, Boob Fairy!

C-cup would be perfect for me. It would give that weight and shape I so much would like. To see them moving under a shirt when without a bra. It would make me feel like the woman I so much want to be.

If the boob fairy came I would love to be a real D. I just love the feel and weight of my D breast plate and how they bounce. Wow to have real boobs would be a fantasy come true. I have always been envious of cis women with large breasts. To be able to wear any type of blouse and not worry about hiding a breast plate would be wonderful

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Stephanie and I take no exception to your response at all! Whatever you think works best for you is just fine with me.

I’ve been a member of this site for well over three years and as you can see, I’m one of the more prolific photo posters so I spend a lot of time in the All Crossdressers Photos section and to be honest with you, I’ve seen photos of girls on here with boob sizes which were absolutely rediculous. I’m talking about 48, 50, and 52 DDDDDDDs. And to be totally honest with you, they looked rediculous and nothing close to real. I’m talking about boobs that were way out of proportion with the rest of their bodies.

If you hang around this site for a while (and Steph, I’m not sure how long you’ve been a member), the more of these photos you’ll see show up! There’s noting close to looking real or even anywhere close to passable if they were to take these boobs out in public and try to be a 100% passable girl!

I understand if you have a bigger frame – maybe much bigger than mine – you need a bigger boob/bra size to make things look proportional.

I don’t know if you’ve seen any of the real rediculous photos of these girls but when you do finally see one of the rediculous photos, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

My answer to Candy’s question was to answer what size boobs I would choose if the Booby Fairy made a visit to me. I listed my answer and should have just discussed why I chose 38Bs and stayed away from addressing what might look bad or non passable on other girls. The girls I’ve seen photos of who you may not have seen yet look absolutely rediculous in something like a 52DDDDD size boob and bra. I don’t even know where they could find these rediculously looking super large bras!

Bottom line, Step, eventhough let me have it pretty darn good, I take no exception to your answer and I understand there are cross dressers out there that not only have large frames to deal with, they may also require a size 15 in girl’s heels. Lucky for me, all size 11s in footwear fit just rigth for me so I can where any style of heels, boots, or ankle booties made worldwide.

I feel real fortunate I hit the cross dresser lotto with the genes I inherited from my mom and dad. And those genes allow me to make an easy tranistion from what my wife says is my “Handsome Husband” mode to “Sexy Scarlett” mode – her words not mine but I’m in complete agreement with her and I guess you can see what the “Sexy Scarlett” mode looks like from my hundreds of photos of Scarlett I’m posted on this site.

I’ve not had one girl on this site tell me I wouldn’t be 100% passable while out in public. And when I do get my four rare public appearances as Scarlett at night while in the mall, the clubs, or say a movie theater, I can’t tell no one has a clue I’m a guy in that dress or cute outfit. And I’ve been going out in public for over eight years now!

I think I’ve rambled on enough and sorry if my response to Candy’s question seemed to ruffle your feathers a bit!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Viewing 128 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?