- A cup
- B cup
- C cup
- D cup or larger
- May 12, 2019 at 1:23 am #176610Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 101Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
OK. So the Boob fairy has visited.
What size cups did you choose, and what effect will your new assets have on your life?
(Will you be a man with boobs, or are they too big to hide? Is it changeover time?).
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 21, 2020 at 8:32 pm #386216Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
Naval Spec Ops? As in SEAL? Fucking awesome! Former Army Ranger myself and ‘yes’ thangs have changed a lot from when I was the 20 yr old idiot taking on the world and not giving a shit about incoming fire. Ah, those were the fucking days…not so much anymore. Not sure how I lived through all that but it’s good to see a fellow gurl discovering there is more to being a guy than machismo BS. 10″ sounds like a whole lotta fun 🙂
- September 21, 2020 at 3:29 pm #386110Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 162Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- September 21, 2020 at 2:45 pm #386093LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
Please let the boob fairy come to my house!
I am an A cup right now and have 46 band size and a 49 bust. I use B cup breast forms which really seems right for me. As they say anything over a mouthful. I would’ve very happy with a natural B or C thank you boob fairy!
- July 21, 2020 at 7:14 am #366198Penny DiamondParticipantRegistered On: November 24, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
If I had boobs, I’d have to go full time, so my circumstances would have to be different. I’d want to slim down a couple of cloth sizes, grow out my hair, get it coloured blonde, have my facial hair removed and be the proud owner of a beautiful 38c bust! 🙂
- July 20, 2020 at 5:39 am #365842AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
I chose D or Larger for me, mostly due to my size. I’m 6’2″ to 6’3″ depending on shoes and time of day. So anything smaller than a D cup would look off-putting to me.
As for the effects my new assets would have. Well, I have always found one issue with my breasts now is the fact I sometimes bump into doors or have to take an angle to go through doorways. Not to mention the fact I would have to adjust reaching, leaning, and other things if they were attached full time. Granted though, those are things that can be taken care of easily.
That being said, if the boob fairy were to visit me, and I would be given bigger boobs, it would be change over time for me. I mean when I’m (forced) to be my male self, I do already have small boobs(like a large A small B). I already feel awkward when people look at me now as a man with boobs, so if they were larger, I wouldn’t want to live as a man with large boobs, they wouldn’t be hideable, so It would be time to be the real me 24/7.
- July 19, 2020 at 9:28 am #365631Juliet BlisstonParticipantRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
I went d or larger I had a ex that said she wished her boobs were a little smaller because her back hurt from her having 42DD and I have a female friend that is like a sister to me say she wished she was a c or maybe d instead of being a mid B cup.
- July 15, 2020 at 1:57 am #364253Daisy MarieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- July 14, 2020 at 2:44 pm #364110Amanda WannabeParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- July 13, 2020 at 8:56 pm #363771Jo JettParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 80Has thanked: 1589 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
- July 13, 2020 at 11:44 am #363641Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- July 13, 2020 at 7:35 am #363559Ria FreichukParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 63Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 231 times
You and me both Anne-Marie.
- July 13, 2020 at 5:55 am #363522Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1445Has thanked: 6178 timesBeen thanked: 3327 times
- July 12, 2020 at 2:59 pm #363375Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 484Has thanked: 4446 timesBeen thanked: 2500 times
- July 4, 2020 at 6:38 pm #360760StephanieParticipantRegistered On: May 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
I started with a c insert then went to a b. I am thinking I would like a b+. But, I will see what I get. So far I am an a but with a padded bra I can make them what I want. I just want them to grow faster 😍
- July 4, 2020 at 1:56 pm #360697Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
- June 26, 2020 at 9:14 pm #358227Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 300 times
Ellie currently wears a 38C cup bra. It looks nice, but a D looks better due to large chest and broad shoulders. The proportions look nicer to me. But for these breasts to be real, non-removable flesh? That means becoming Ellie full time, including swim practice. It’s actually a thought I’ve been entertaining lately as my age advances. If not now, when? The tough part for me is that I would not be too comfortable as Ellie full time without some significant improvement with feminine deportment and voice. So if I woke up tomorrow morning with some lovely real breasts, Ellie would need to start some serious work on these shortcomings. I’d bet she’d be a very happy girl a couple years down the road, although.
- June 26, 2020 at 9:36 am #358130karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 370Has thanked: 1514 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
- June 24, 2020 at 4:45 pm #357797Dala CarlianParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 74Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
- December 4, 2019 at 10:36 am #255584AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Presently im at an Acup almost a Bcup would like to be a Ccup ive been using a breast enlargment pump for the past year and great results 30mins 2 times a day and massaging with olive oil very happy with the results may the boob fairy will get me to that Bcup
- November 30, 2019 at 2:25 pm #254402Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 1084Has thanked: 15164 timesBeen thanked: 2621 times
I chose D. I’m a hair under 6′ and I’m 41.5″ under, 44″ over and over 200 lbs. I think anything less than a D would be…… less/too little. Besides D opens up more options. Many bra brands stop at a D cup and many others start at a D cup….. at my band size…. not too many options for smaller cups sizes.
For as most of the world would be concerned, I would be a man with boobs. I would have to try and convince the coworkers that I had been hiding them as they were growing due to embarrassment, but they are just too big to hide anymore….. and hope that went over well. I doubt they know about the boob fairy.
My wife on the other hand would be a much tougher sell. She sees my bare chest everyday since I only wear panties to bed. Could the boob fairy give me some “convincing dust” to use on my wife ?
- November 23, 2019 at 10:47 am #251963karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 370Has thanked: 1514 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
- November 22, 2019 at 1:41 pm #251778DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 574Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1327 times
In theory, my forms are for 38DDD. However, it turns out that for a bra that size, the center panel is nowhere near my sternum. What I’ve found is that the bra has to be a 38J and that’s what I usually wear…
- November 22, 2019 at 6:43 am #251664Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
Based on my current height and weight I chose D because I think they would look the most natural but slightly on the larger side. If I had to stay drab all the time then I’d lean more to a C. My natural moobs are somewhere around a B/C depending on the bra and like some others have stated by hey are fairly wide set which can make finding bras difficult at times.
- November 21, 2019 at 8:01 am #251323Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 260Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
So I guess I did get the visit. Mine came in naturally with puberty. I had seen how the older girls bodies changed so just expected mine to grow also. I was a B in college and now am a C. Very satisfied. They are a bit wide set for some halter tops so I have to take care moving that I do not fall out. I have a pleasing round shape with prominate nips that are always erect. Makes life interesting when wearing clingy t shirts!
- November 21, 2019 at 8:58 pm #251570Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
Your comment about the girls being set far apart caught my attention. I’ve had some bra fitting problems for the same reason, to a lesser extent than you. It has me wondering if this is common for we girls who have some natural assets?
- November 22, 2019 at 7:44 am #251679Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 260Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
Yes, I believe it is common for males with natural breasts to have them wider set than females. It does make fitting girl clothes tricky, as well as showing cleavage without being too tight. But this is what God gave me, and I am satisfied.
- November 22, 2019 at 8:24 am #251687Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
Thank you, Jin
So it’s not just me; I even tried to fashion extenders for front-clasp bras, but couldn’t. But it seems going up a cup size from the measured standard gives a good result, so this is what I do, now.
- November 20, 2019 at 9:03 am #250995Ruby SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 309Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 544 times
Would definitely have to be C cup as I believe this would be the most natural looking for my body. As far as why would change, I would go femme all of the time except I’d leave my downstair parts alone. Not sure if I’d lose my job or not, but I’d definitely just like to keep everything as much as the same as possible. My family would turn their backs to me as they’re Christian conservatives, but my wife would stand proudly beside me.
- November 20, 2019 at 8:50 am #250984Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35131 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
If the boob fairy gave me natural breasts, my limit would be just under a D cup. Therefore I voted C cup. All of my bras are C and D cups and have some amount of padding or push-up effect. I also have a set of C cup silicone breastforms and I love the upper fullness they give me and the feeling that I have something on my chest.
- September 3, 2019 at 9:02 pm #217204Ayla McCloudParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 19Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I chose D cups, mostly due to my height. I’ve never really focused on the actual size of breasts, what’s more important to me is symmetry. Do the breasts fit the body? Considering I’m 6’1, I think the Ds would be the best fit
- September 3, 2019 at 7:10 pm #217184Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 578Has thanked: 988 timesBeen thanked: 2003 times
- August 21, 2019 at 2:34 pm #210771AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I choose A. I’m naturally a 36AA and I use silicon bra inserts to push my moobs out to an A, which I think really suits my build.
I have been waiting for the boob fairy all my life, I’ve been leaving teeth under my pillow and everything!
- August 18, 2019 at 3:32 am #209278Christy HeavenParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
I have bras that range from a, b, and c cup! I enjoy the smaller cup with a tight shirt but if I wear a shirt with a little looseness in it, then I prefer my c cups. Just my preference for now. Once the boob fairy actually learns where I live then I would probably choose the c cup still.
- August 18, 2019 at 2:47 am #209274Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2200 times
I love this post. It just makes me happy that there is a boob fairy. . My dreams of waking up and having boobs now maybe real. Lol thank you so much for your post. I love the way you think. If i could wakeup and have the size boobs that are in my dreams they would be a C cup . I know D cup would best fit my body size . This is a question that all woman would answer. I donot believe any woman is happy with what they were given. We are no different than any cis woman
- August 18, 2019 at 1:56 am #209269Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
I am a man with smallish but visible boobs (moobs). Noticable enough to have been groped (whilst wearing drab!!! so I know why its classed as a sexual assault).
I often wear a soft 38B bra which I just about fill. My choice though is an underwired 38C bra though (with small enhancers) so I would love the boob fairy to give me natural C cup sized breasts and I would continue to be a man (mostly) with moobs.
Take care girls.
- August 15, 2019 at 9:53 am #208334AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1818 times
D seems to suit me best.
The weight and bounce feels right, and the shape takes enough attention away from my lack of waist or bottom without being over the top, if you’ll excuse the slight pun.
- August 15, 2019 at 8:39 am #208290Jammie ShadowlifeMemberRegistered On: August 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
Hi Candy and you other Girls here.
The Boob Fairy?
Oh how I wish… I guess like most girls who arn’t fully endowed with 56DDD.. would like a little more added to their Breast either in Fullness and / or Shape… most the time… To have your left and right Breast the same size and shape / fullness.
Myself, I’m a natural 38B but sure, I’d like a little more fullness to them. I was born with the Extra Sets of Chromosomes… So I naturally / physically have the physical attributes of both Male and Female, full natural Women’s Breasts 38B. Because I exercise everyday, they’ve kept most their fullness and shape…same for firming the Belly. I’ve naturally long thin legs and bodystyle. Also naturally very light to NO body hair on my Arms and Legs, so doing the little bit of Epilating Hair Removal, is light and quick. Doesn’t take much time. My Wife ( who was a Model and Beauty Pagent Winner…State wide and Beyond is always a bit jealous as she has to shave her Legs and Private / Pubic Area Daily.. where as I don’t !
Then, once people find out and / or understand I am Duel Sexed / Non-Binary, they always want to know… Do I have Both Sex Organs down below? Most times my reply is based on who and how they ask me. I try to avoid any and all confrontations, as the results rarely have a good outcome do to My having to protect / defend myself, verbally or physically… So, best case…. I just try to blend in and be self confident but not overtly flamboyant. One can still be Fem, without being Flamingly Extroverted, not come off as a Gay Male either… which I’m not. Everyone is different and fall’s someware on this Sliding Scale for Us to Measure ourselves up to! To the Far Masculen Body To the total Famine Body type. This is only a portion of our self identities. A person can have a full curvey fem body with all the right womanly parts and be strait / Gay or Bisexual. A man can be fully in the Male Physique with big male muscles and a full male appendage and be sexually orientated as Strait / Gay or Bisexual same as a woman. It’s up To us individually to find out who and how we are individually and with other people… Who ever and whoever they are. Some feel threatened by this, whether we are Man / Woman or somewhere in between. That some are threatened by this Open Revalation of one’s self forcing the other person to confront and face themselves. Most people don’t like that. Then there are others who simply don’t like us. These type people are best to avoid, in my opinion.
Be safe and be well Ladies. Don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while….. but don’t overdo it… Especially Clothes and money wise less you can afford to.
Hugs n Kisses
- August 19, 2019 at 10:19 pm #209885Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
What can I say other than how much I identify with so much of what you posted.
I to have that extra chromosome (Klinefelters Syndrome) that gives me a number of typically female characteristics i.e. same breast size with one breast not as full as the other, light hair growth on my limbs and especially my arms, low muscle mass. Despite this, I’m still tall – at 6’3″ – for a guy so very tall for a gal (can I be cheeky and ask how tall you are?). I’m rather self conscious when dressed en-femme due to my height which inhibits me from accessing my locality dressed, particularly in the daylight hours.
I to would like that little bit more breast tissue so that I could fully fill a size 38C bra or perhaps slightly more so that a 38C / 40B would fit loosely. Currently I use a small pair of enhancers to make up the difference so a visit from the boob fairy would be very welcome.
I oft find that people very frequently get things twisted with people who dress femme / crossdress in that they automatically presume that we are gay. I’m not and happy that I’m not. Nothing against people who are gay but it is rather irritating that people feel that because we dress en-femme that we must be gay. They just don’t seem to be able to get their head around a guy in a dress – frys their brains.
As you infur, the most important thing is to avoid confrontation, blend in and keep safe. There are some ‘cavemen type’ people who try to make a big fuss when they see us. I totally agree that it is best to try and avoid these types (poor dears).
Take good care Jammie
- August 14, 2019 at 12:27 pm #207942Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- August 19, 2019 at 10:25 pm #209886ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
- August 13, 2019 at 2:40 pm #207514AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- August 13, 2019 at 2:35 pm #207513
- August 13, 2019 at 1:25 pm #207490Manager CodilleFounderRegistered On: April 24, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- August 13, 2019 at 9:46 am #207354Kristen MooreParticipantRegistered On: August 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
I fill out a 38B and they look damn good in a push up bra. But I sometimes wear the add 2 cups padded bra’s. I think ultimately I’d like to be in the middle though. If I could fill a c cup I’d be a happy girl.
- August 13, 2019 at 1:07 am #207217
- July 10, 2019 at 2:11 am #196563AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 164Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
- July 10, 2019 at 1:01 am #196560AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
- August 9, 2019 at 4:34 pm #205809
- July 9, 2019 at 6:37 pm #196517K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 617Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 1126 times
- July 3, 2019 at 12:34 pm #194871Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 429 times
I would go with D maybe a C cup but for my height i think a D would look better. If i was getting breast I would be looking to come out and be more feminine all the time. Hoping i could do more transition at that time.
- June 25, 2019 at 8:17 am #192993John StaabParticipantRegistered On: June 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 19 times
Well since I’ve wanted breasts since I was a boy(and so envious of the girls that were developing around me in junior high) and now having a body style that could really support a larger cup size it would have to be D cups for me.
- June 24, 2019 at 5:48 pm #192900ParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
- June 24, 2019 at 4:06 pm #192855Patricia Marie AllenParticipantRegistered On: December 29, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 53Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
On my frame, anything less than a C wouldn’t be noticeable. Since I under dress 24/7 and use C cup breast forms, even when trying to let people see me as an average male, because they’ve known me for years.
Only my wife shows any concern. Everyone else simply ignores my obvious bust-line.
- May 26, 2019 at 11:04 pm #180834AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
- May 26, 2019 at 9:49 pm #180827Ann GreenParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m one of the girls who clicked “A.” For the same reasons that a lot of cis-girls love being As: that you can wear a bra but you don’t have to, that you can run and jump easily, that you can wear your blouse fairly open without looking so suggestive. Maybe it’s my androgeny talking. But I just think that when A-boobs completely fill up and stretch their A-cups, they’re really sexy. So, like all of us, I’d absolutely love to have boobs!!! But I’ll say to the Boob-fairy before I go to sleep, I’d like those smaller, delicate girlish ones please 🙂
- May 26, 2019 at 9:31 pm #180824Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- May 25, 2019 at 7:09 pm #180584Valerie BirdParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
Well, my forms are 40D. The reasoning was that my waistline (with padding) is 40,” so I figured the boobs should be the same. 40C just seemed weird, so D it was. I think, considering I’m rather large in the midsection, it all comes out proportionately.
So, yeah, if I could choose the size of real boobs, I’d go with the same.
The caveat is that if I got skinny (trying), I could probably go considerably smaller and still have a reasonable figure. Someday, hopefully, I’ll find out.
I think if I were going to have noticeable breastage for real, I’d basically be forced into a transition at that point, which would be super awkward………
- May 24, 2019 at 6:37 pm #180292AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 163Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
I’ll put my best foot forward, with trepidation, and admit that I’m a Trans, and in ‘transition’, been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) quite a while, and thus I’ve a nice set of C’s jiggling around. *The HRT didn’t (yet) have any effect on the ‘manhood’ at all. Still hanging at 10” (honestly), when normally they’ll shrink to about nothing. Then again, many men option for implants and FFS (Feminine Facial Surg), and avoid HRT altogether. Umm, to each their own? I’m far far far more female than male, and yet I DID lead a life of “pure male” (Naval Special Forces is no walk in the park)! MY HOW THANGS CHANGE! hahahahahaha…… I have noticed that a great many of y’all only desire to “pass” …and so I’d like to say that you most likely ARE “passing” (or have you not looked at some of the supposed beauties found at diff sites? Beautiful? Ut uh! Coyote ugly: “You would rather chew your arm off at the shoulder than wake her up, as you are quietly leaving!” 🙂
- May 21, 2019 at 7:18 am #179328EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 424Has thanked: 2172 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
I always used to be in the “ bigger is better” camp, but as I have matured, I realized that B or C is more proportionate to my body, so that’s what I go with. Truly wish there was a booby fairy to bring real boobs. 👗🙀
- May 21, 2019 at 6:54 am #179322Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 180Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 375 times
I bought my first bra a few days ago I always thought I would go large but I got a b cup and I think they look cute and adequate. I don’t have forms yet for it. Maybe I’ll go out tomorrow and get a c and forms for both and experiment. I do like large breasts but I wanna keep it proportional. If I woke up with real ones though I’d say c to d. I’m 6 foot about 170-180 haven’t really weighed myself in a while.
- May 18, 2019 at 6:12 am #178318
- May 16, 2019 at 11:14 am #177759Natalia K. LanvaldearParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- May 14, 2019 at 2:33 pm #177384AmeliaMemberRegistered On: August 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
While a C cup gives me a nice silhouette, I would like to go a little bigger. A D or DD cup would be perfect for me, I think. I would have to fully transition. There’s no way I would be able to hide them. Hopefully, it will be a gradual process.
- May 14, 2019 at 3:30 am #177221AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- May 13, 2019 at 9:58 pm #177195Davina StoneParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 10 times
I’ve had silicon C forms for years and they look and feel good. I’m going to buy a softer “squishy” product and will stick with a C to insert in my bras. I’m also going to get wearable boobs and D cups are the only size I can get for my chest diameter.
So I get some 40D bras at TJ’s and my C forms pretty much fill them and look bigger! Now I see what GGs have been doing with miracle bras!
- May 13, 2019 at 9:01 am #177031melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 90Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
- May 13, 2019 at 7:39 am #177005
- May 13, 2019 at 7:14 am #176995Amanda DeikeParticipantRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- May 13, 2019 at 9:45 am #177038MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 462Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 762 times
I think you did a good choice not to let Missy grow up too quickly. Maybe you could even have let her start wearing an A-cup and a padded bra and slowly let her grow up in close resemblance to other girls of her age group. As her body matures into her adult size, she may find a bigger size being more proportionate. Should she decide on a partial or complete transition the question will off course be whether she’ll be looking into a breast enlargement once they reach their full size.
- May 13, 2019 at 6:25 am #176959Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
What a life changing event that would be, if I woke up one morning to see that the Boob Fairy gave me DD natural breasts with beautiful, large sized areolas. My SO would want to send me to the hospital for surgery to remove them and I would be saying no to her. Since I am already having facial and body hair permanently removed, the new DD’s would likely serve as a catalyst to move on to HRT and “change time” as Candy Can puts it.
- May 13, 2019 at 6:04 am #176948Caroline “Caz” JonesParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- May 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm #176856Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 485Has thanked: 491 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
- May 12, 2019 at 5:33 pm #176835Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 101Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
- May 12, 2019 at 5:26 pm #176834
- May 12, 2019 at 5:13 pm #176831
- May 12, 2019 at 4:55 pm #176829Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 101Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
…Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. …
Exactly. Mikki seems to think the same way too.
I would love to be able to slip into and back out of girl mode and guy mode at will.
(I wonder if this fits the definition of ‘gender fluid?).
- May 12, 2019 at 4:09 pm #176824Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
- May 12, 2019 at 11:35 am #176777Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3385 times
- May 12, 2019 at 9:20 am #176734Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1445Has thanked: 6178 timesBeen thanked: 3327 times
For me, as with others, because of the frame size it would be a C cup.
I’ve never been a fan of the big ones, more interested in proportion and most importantly, whats on the inside.
- May 12, 2019 at 8:34 am #176719Dame Veronica GraunwolfMemberRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2061Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
Using a Noogleberry (Vacuun system) and Purica Supplements….I have obtained a B cup and am happy with that size. Always being the ginuea pig…..I just inversted in a bra that sounds really interesting…….heated and with built in massagers………wow. I also have 2 mini silicon nipple suction cups with vibrators to add stimulation. Wow. Will let you all know how it works!
- May 12, 2019 at 8:32 am #176718Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 857Has thanked: 1810 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
I think a D cup would be my happy place, I use D-cup forms now and I love my girls! They are perfect for me. I’m sure C cup would be fine too but I just want that little extra that the D cup brings to the party.
- May 12, 2019 at 8:09 am #176713TrinityParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2015Topics: 8Replies: 45Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
Wow now that would be a dream for most of us wouldn’t it lol. Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. I already have a nice a cup that shows through all my male shirts and this happened I feel from doing way too many push ups back in basic training
- May 12, 2019 at 6:17 am #176689Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 333Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 1101 times
I have C and D cup forms. I have a fairly large upper frame so the D cups look proportional and provocative. How much cleavage I show depends upon my mood and who’s going to be there. If a certain gentleman is going to be around, it’s all bets are off and let the girls out to play.
- May 12, 2019 at 6:01 am #176684Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 213Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
Of course I can’t just give a simple answer. So, I chose C because I have a rather large frame and those are the smallest I could get away with and still look proportional. But, in a perfect world, this fairy does full body transformations and not just boobs jobs. In that case, I’d want a slightly smaller frame and some nice perky B cups.
- May 12, 2019 at 6:00 am #176683ChristinajaneParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- May 12, 2019 at 5:51 am #176680Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- May 12, 2019 at 4:31 am #176655AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 462Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 762 times
I have secretly longed for my own breasts and curvaceous body ever since the other girls my age started to develop in mid school. I started dressing in my mom’s skirts and dresses around the age of 12, using socks, pantyhose, water baloons or whatever to fill my bras until I bought my first strap on silikon breasts in my mid 40s and then a pair of self adhesive forms giving me a B/C cup which was quite appropriate for my 34″ frame as I never wanted something lavish.
Still wishing the real thing but not able to get hormone treatment without going for a full transition, I decided to try out breast pumping to see if i could get some definition. Now just like herbs and dietary supplements, there are videly different opinions whether breast pumping actually works for a long time enlargement and what results may be expected. My first experiments included a plastic kitchen funel and a piece of silicone tubing, applying what vacuum my lungs could produce. I was thrilled to find that the subdermal fat on my chest actually seemed to collect a bit around my nipples, forming small protrusions. Though most of the immediate swelling would go down in a few hours, during the following months there was a slow build up of small breasts while simultaneously my band size was decreasing. Soon I would fill the funnel all up when the air was sucked out and I had to look for another solution to go further.
I found the answer in the basement of my work place. On a storage shelf sat some six inches wide by 12 inches long glass cylinders with integrated hose connectors intended to be filled with silica gel and used to remove moisture from air passing through. The brim was smooth and rounded, so would not risk to hurt the skin, and the clear glass let everything happening inside be readily visible. Connecting two of the cylinders to a small electrical vacuum pump and a vacuum gauge I had the perfect device to go as large as I could possibly desire.
I have taken it slowly, not to cause suspicions or risk to hurt myself permanently. But from being almost flat with a 34″ chest two years ago I am now 31-32″ below bust and 36″ across the nipples. I am presently growing out of my 36A bras and have started wearing padded 36B bras. My hope is to be able to reach full B-cups to next summer (2020), maybe even come close to that to my next birthday April 1st.
Off course I am aware that one day someone is going to take notice and ask me about their existence, but I take that in stride. I know having breasts is only a small part of being a woman, but it is one step closer to being the real me.
- May 12, 2019 at 4:15 am #176648Geraldine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: April 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- May 12, 2019 at 4:02 am #176643
- May 12, 2019 at 2:28 am #176629AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
I already have projection with small A, but a B would allow me to be what I really want and still maintain my man world, provided I camouflage with clothing…………then my bras would work the way they are supposed too, and I’d look and feel the way I want……….I hate anything silicone…………I want r-e-a-l
No bigger, though………….something doable in both modes……….
- May 12, 2019 at 1:55 am #176626Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
- May 12, 2019 at 1:38 am #176618AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.