- A cup
- B cup
- C cup
- D cup or larger
- May 12, 2019 at 1:23 am #176610
Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 84Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
OK. So the Boob fairy has visited.
What size cups did you choose, and what effect will your new assets have on your life?
(Will you be a man with boobs, or are they too big to hide? Is it changeover time?).
- August 18, 2019 at 3:32 am #209278Christy HeavenParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I have bras that range from a, b, and c cup! I enjoy the smaller cup with a tight shirt but if I wear a shirt with a little looseness in it, then I prefer my c cups. Just my preference for now. Once the boob fairy actually learns where I live then I would probably choose the c cup still.
- August 18, 2019 at 2:47 am #209274Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 62Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
I love this post. It just makes me happy that there is a boob fairy. . My dreams of waking up and having boobs now maybe real. Lol thank you so much for your post. I love the way you think. If i could wakeup and have the size boobs that are in my dreams they would be a C cup . I know D cup would best fit my body size . This is a question that all woman would answer. I donot believe any woman is happy with what they were given. We are no different than any cis woman
- August 18, 2019 at 1:56 am #209269anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 192Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
I am a man with smallish but visible boobs (moobs). Noticable enough to have been groped (whilst wearing drab!!! so I know why its classed as a sexual assault).
I often wear a soft 38B bra which I just about fill. My choice though is an underwired 38C bra though (with small enhancers) so I would love the boob fairy to give me natural C cup sized breasts and I would continue to be a man (mostly) with moobs.
Take care girls.
- August 15, 2019 at 9:53 am #208334Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 546Has thanked: 570 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
D seems to suit me best.
The weight and bounce feels right, and the shape takes enough attention away from my lack of waist or bottom without being over the top, if you’ll excuse the slight pun.
- August 15, 2019 at 8:39 am #208290Jammie ShadowlifeParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
Hi Candy and you other Girls here.
The Boob Fairy?
Oh how I wish… I guess like most girls who arn’t fully endowed with 56DDD.. would like a little more added to their Breast either in Fullness and / or Shape… most the time… To have your left and right Breast the same size and shape / fullness.
Myself, I’m a natural 38B but sure, I’d like a little more fullness to them. I was born with the Extra Sets of Chromosomes… So I naturally / physically have the physical attributes of both Male and Female, full natural Women’s Breasts 38B. Because I exercise everyday, they’ve kept most their fullness and shape…same for firming the Belly. I’ve naturally long thin legs and bodystyle. Also naturally very light to NO body hair on my Arms and Legs, so doing the little bit of Epilating Hair Removal, is light and quick. Doesn’t take much time. My Wife ( who was a Model and Beauty Pagent Winner…State wide and Beyond is always a bit jealous as she has to shave her Legs and Private / Pubic Area Daily.. where as I don’t !
Then, once people find out and / or understand I am Duel Sexed / Non-Binary, they always want to know… Do I have Both Sex Organs down below? Most times my reply is based on who and how they ask me. I try to avoid any and all confrontations, as the results rarely have a good outcome do to My having to protect / defend myself, verbally or physically… So, best case…. I just try to blend in and be self confident but not overtly flamboyant. One can still be Fem, without being Flamingly Extroverted, not come off as a Gay Male either… which I’m not. Everyone is different and fall’s someware on this Sliding Scale for Us to Measure ourselves up to! To the Far Masculen Body To the total Famine Body type. This is only a portion of our self identities. A person can have a full curvey fem body with all the right womanly parts and be strait / Gay or Bisexual. A man can be fully in the Male Physique with big male muscles and a full male appendage and be sexually orientated as Strait / Gay or Bisexual same as a woman. It’s up To us individually to find out who and how we are individually and with other people… Who ever and whoever they are. Some feel threatened by this, whether we are Man / Woman or somewhere in between. That some are threatened by this Open Revalation of one’s self forcing the other person to confront and face themselves. Most people don’t like that. Then there are others who simply don’t like us. These type people are best to avoid, in my opinion.
Be safe and be well Ladies. Don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while….. but don’t overdo it… Especially Clothes and money wise less you can afford to.
Hugs n Kisses
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 14, 2019 at 12:27 pm #207942Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Istarted out with a ‘D’ cup but since I have lost weight I am now a ‘C’ cup.
- August 13, 2019 at 2:40 pm #207514Ginny GeeParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Well I’m pretty slim but in the last year or so my boobs have grown to a good A cup now. Still growing too. Hope it stops before too long but at the moment I like it.
- August 13, 2019 at 2:35 pm #207513Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 12Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
C cup is the only size that makes sense.
- August 13, 2019 at 1:25 pm #207490
- August 13, 2019 at 9:46 am #207354Kristen MooreParticipantRegistered On: August 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I fill out a 38B and they look damn good in a push up bra. But I sometimes wear the add 2 cups padded bra’s. I think ultimately I’d like to be in the middle though. If I could fill a c cup I’d be a happy girl.
- August 13, 2019 at 1:07 am #207217Roni CalinParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I say B my forms I have now sz6 600grams but me almost a 38D
- July 10, 2019 at 2:11 am #196563AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 32Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Right now I’d probably go with D’s. But if I managed to lose some weight I think I could totally rock C’s or B’s.
- July 10, 2019 at 1:01 am #196560Helen DaleParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
Ideally I’m a C but lately I’ve been wearing D cup bras. They are sooo comfy.
- July 9, 2019 at 6:37 pm #196517K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
If the magic of a fairy was involved, why not have a pair that comes and goes at will?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 3, 2019 at 12:34 pm #194871Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 308Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
I would go with D maybe a C cup but for my height i think a D would look better. If i was getting breast I would be looking to come out and be more feminine all the time. Hoping i could do more transition at that time.
- June 25, 2019 at 8:17 am #192993John StaabParticipantRegistered On: June 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
Well since I’ve wanted breasts since I was a boy(and so envious of the girls that were developing around me in junior high) and now having a body style that could really support a larger cup size it would have to be D cups for me.
- June 24, 2019 at 5:48 pm #192900Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
I’ve thought about this topic a lot. I’m naturally a 36 A, and I own a set of 36 C breast forms; but they seem a bit more than I want. I chose a B cup…and I wish the boob fairy WOULD visit me!
- June 24, 2019 at 4:06 pm #192855Patricia Marie AllenParticipantRegistered On: December 29, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 43 times
On my frame, anything less than a C wouldn’t be noticeable. Since I under dress 24/7 and use C cup breast forms, even when trying to let people see me as an average male, because they’ve known me for years.
Only my wife shows any concern. Everyone else simply ignores my obvious bust-line.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 26, 2019 at 11:04 pm #180834Stephanie GreenParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
- May 26, 2019 at 9:49 pm #180827Ann GreenParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m one of the girls who clicked “A.” For the same reasons that a lot of cis-girls love being As: that you can wear a bra but you don’t have to, that you can run and jump easily, that you can wear your blouse fairly open without looking so suggestive. Maybe it’s my androgeny talking. But I just think that when A-boobs completely fill up and stretch their A-cups, they’re really sexy. So, like all of us, I’d absolutely love to have boobs!!! But I’ll say to the Boob-fairy before I go to sleep, I’d like those smaller, delicate girlish ones please 🙂
- May 26, 2019 at 9:31 pm #180824Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I’m 6′ 1″ and would love to have have huge boobs (DD in this case)for everyone to gawk at!!
- May 25, 2019 at 7:09 pm #180584Valerie BirdParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 29Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
Well, my forms are 40D. The reasoning was that my waistline (with padding) is 40,” so I figured the boobs should be the same. 40C just seemed weird, so D it was. I think, considering I’m rather large in the midsection, it all comes out proportionately.
So, yeah, if I could choose the size of real boobs, I’d go with the same.
The caveat is that if I got skinny (trying), I could probably go considerably smaller and still have a reasonable figure. Someday, hopefully, I’ll find out.
I think if I were going to have noticeable breastage for real, I’d basically be forced into a transition at that point, which would be super awkward………
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 24, 2019 at 6:37 pm #180292AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
I’ll put my best foot forward, with trepidation, and admit that I’m a Trans, and in ‘transition’, been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) quite a while, and thus I’ve a nice set of C’s jiggling around. *The HRT didn’t (yet) have any effect on the ‘manhood’ at all. Still hanging at 10” (honestly), when normally they’ll shrink to about nothing. Then again, many men option for implants and FFS (Feminine Facial Surg), and avoid HRT altogether. Umm, to each their own? I’m far far far more female than male, and yet I DID lead a life of “pure male” (Naval Special Forces is no walk in the park)! MY HOW THANGS CHANGE! hahahahahaha…… I have noticed that a great many of y’all only desire to “pass” …and so I’d like to say that you most likely ARE “passing” (or have you not looked at some of the supposed beauties found at diff sites? Beautiful? Ut uh! Coyote ugly: “You would rather chew your arm off at the shoulder than wake her up, as you are quietly leaving!” 🙂
- May 21, 2019 at 7:18 am #179328EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 222Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
- May 21, 2019 at 6:54 am #179322Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 125Has thanked: 293 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
I bought my first bra a few days ago I always thought I would go large but I got a b cup and I think they look cute and adequate. I don’t have forms yet for it. Maybe I’ll go out tomorrow and get a c and forms for both and experiment. I do like large breasts but I wanna keep it proportional. If I woke up with real ones though I’d say c to d. I’m 6 foot about 170-180 haven’t really weighed myself in a while.
- May 18, 2019 at 6:12 am #178318Ellie87 PinskParticipantRegistered On: January 9, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 86Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I allready have a c cup and its uh not big enough for my frame
- May 16, 2019 at 11:14 am #177759Natalia K. LanvaldearParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
38B for me
I started CD with 36A but then I have gained weight and as you know 38A bras aren’t that common. I had no choice but to move up to 38B.
- May 14, 2019 at 2:33 pm #177384AmeliaParticipantRegistered On: August 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
While a C cup gives me a nice silhouette, I would like to go a little bigger. A D or DD cup would be perfect for me, I think. I would have to fully transition. There’s no way I would be able to hide them. Hopefully, it will be a gradual process.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 14, 2019 at 3:30 am #177221
- May 13, 2019 at 9:58 pm #177195Davina StoneParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
I’ve had silicon C forms for years and they look and feel good. I’m going to buy a softer “squishy” product and will stick with a C to insert in my bras. I’m also going to get wearable boobs and D cups are the only size I can get for my chest diameter.
So I get some 40D bras at TJ’s and my C forms pretty much fill them and look bigger! Now I see what GGs have been doing with miracle bras!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 13, 2019 at 9:01 am #177031melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 68Has thanked: 234 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
Maybe if I was farther along in my transition, but for now I want to keep it at B cups. I’d love it if my nipples grew, though.
- May 13, 2019 at 7:39 am #177005Michelle HansenParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I am a 38 ddd, which is proportional for me
- May 13, 2019 at 7:14 am #176995Amanda DeikeParticipantRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- May 13, 2019 at 9:45 am #177038MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 387Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
I think you did a good choice not to let Missy grow up too quickly. Maybe you could even have let her start wearing an A-cup and a padded bra and slowly let her grow up in close resemblance to other girls of her age group. As her body matures into her adult size, she may find a bigger size being more proportionate. Should she decide on a partial or complete transition the question will off course be whether she’ll be looking into a breast enlargement once they reach their full size.
- May 13, 2019 at 6:25 am #176959Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 336Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 389 times
What a life changing event that would be, if I woke up one morning to see that the Boob Fairy gave me DD natural breasts with beautiful, large sized areolas. My SO would want to send me to the hospital for surgery to remove them and I would be saying no to her. Since I am already having facial and body hair permanently removed, the new DD’s would likely serve as a catalyst to move on to HRT and “change time” as Candy Can puts it.
- May 13, 2019 at 6:04 am #176948Caroline “Caz” JonesParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I currently wear 36 B, which I find is in proportion with my body shape. I chose a B cup so that my “boobs” would be noticeable, but not huge.
- May 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm #176856Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 160Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
after having different size forms I think a C cup is perfect as it fills all the dress for the look I need
- May 12, 2019 at 5:33 pm #176835
- May 12, 2019 at 5:26 pm #176834
- May 12, 2019 at 5:13 pm #176831
- May 12, 2019 at 4:55 pm #176829Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 84Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
…Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. …
Exactly. Mikki seems to think the same way too.
I would love to be able to slip into and back out of girl mode and guy mode at will.
(I wonder if this fits the definition of ‘gender fluid?).
- May 12, 2019 at 4:09 pm #176824Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 34Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I’ve got enough to fill an A cup but i would love to have a C cup, if i was lucky enough to get a C cup breast i would have to think hard about transitioning xxxxx
- May 12, 2019 at 11:35 am #176777fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1094Has thanked: 2626 timesBeen thanked: 1913 times
- May 12, 2019 at 12:13 pm #176785
- May 12, 2019 at 9:23 am #176737Tiffany AlexisAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
- May 12, 2019 at 9:20 am #176734Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 702Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 639 times
- May 12, 2019 at 8:34 am #176719Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 51Replies: 1968Has thanked: 1662 timesBeen thanked: 1637 times
Using a Noogleberry (Vacuun system) and Purica Supplements….I have obtained a B cup and am happy with that size. Always being the ginuea pig…..I just inversted in a bra that sounds really interesting…….heated and with built in massagers………wow. I also have 2 mini silicon nipple suction cups with vibrators to add stimulation. Wow. Will let you all know how it works!
- May 12, 2019 at 8:32 am #176718Samantha RoarkeParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 136Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
I think a D cup would be my happy place, I use D-cup forms now and I love my girls! They are perfect for me. I’m sure C cup would be fine too but I just want that little extra that the D cup brings to the party.
- May 12, 2019 at 8:09 am #176713TrinityParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2015Topics: 8Replies: 45Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
Wow now that would be a dream for most of us wouldn’t it lol. Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. I already have a nice a cup that shows through all my male shirts and this happened I feel from doing way too many push ups back in basic training
- May 12, 2019 at 6:17 am #176689Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 56Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
I have C and D cup forms. I have a fairly large upper frame so the D cups look proportional and provocative. How much cleavage I show depends upon my mood and who’s going to be there. If a certain gentleman is going to be around, it’s all bets are off and let the girls out to play.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 12, 2019 at 6:01 am #176684Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 219Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 437 times
Of course I can’t just give a simple answer. So, I chose C because I have a rather large frame and those are the smallest I could get away with and still look proportional. But, in a perfect world, this fairy does full body transformations and not just boobs jobs. In that case, I’d want a slightly smaller frame and some nice perky B cups.
- May 12, 2019 at 6:00 am #176683ChristinajaneParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I wear a c cup and would love to fill it properly. my answer is d cup from the fairy and it would mean change over time
- May 12, 2019 at 5:51 am #176680Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Well I think c cups look the most “normal” if you will on me. But I do have a very large pair that love to strap on now and then!
- May 12, 2019 at 4:31 am #176655AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 387Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
I have secretly longed for my own breasts and curvaceous body ever since the other girls my age started to develop in mid school. I started dressing in my mom’s skirts and dresses around the age of 12, using socks, pantyhose, water baloons or whatever to fill my bras until I bought my first strap on silikon breasts in my mid 40s and then a pair of self adhesive forms giving me a B/C cup which was quite appropriate for my 34″ frame as I never wanted something lavish.
Still wishing the real thing but not able to get hormone treatment without going for a full transition, I decided to try out breast pumping to see if i could get some definition. Now just like herbs and dietary supplements, there are videly different opinions whether breast pumping actually works for a long time enlargement and what results may be expected. My first experiments included a plastic kitchen funel and a piece of silicone tubing, applying what vacuum my lungs could produce. I was thrilled to find that the subdermal fat on my chest actually seemed to collect a bit around my nipples, forming small protrusions. Though most of the immediate swelling would go down in a few hours, during the following months there was a slow build up of small breasts while simultaneously my band size was decreasing. Soon I would fill the funnel all up when the air was sucked out and I had to look for another solution to go further.
I found the answer in the basement of my work place. On a storage shelf sat some six inches wide by 12 inches long glass cylinders with integrated hose connectors intended to be filled with silica gel and used to remove moisture from air passing through. The brim was smooth and rounded, so would not risk to hurt the skin, and the clear glass let everything happening inside be readily visible. Connecting two of the cylinders to a small electrical vacuum pump and a vacuum gauge I had the perfect device to go as large as I could possibly desire.
I have taken it slowly, not to cause suspicions or risk to hurt myself permanently. But from being almost flat with a 34″ chest two years ago I am now 31-32″ below bust and 36″ across the nipples. I am presently growing out of my 36A bras and have started wearing padded 36B bras. My hope is to be able to reach full B-cups to next summer (2020), maybe even come close to that to my next birthday April 1st.
Off course I am aware that one day someone is going to take notice and ask me about their existence, but I take that in stride. I know having breasts is only a small part of being a woman, but it is one step closer to being the real me.
- May 12, 2019 at 4:15 am #176648Geraldine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: April 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I have a pretty large frame so D cups or larger do not look out of place. Besides I like large boobs.
- May 12, 2019 at 4:02 am #176643Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 536Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
I have B, C, and D cups. What I wear largely depends on my mood.
- May 12, 2019 at 2:28 am #176629AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 520Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
I already have projection with small A, but a B would allow me to be what I really want and still maintain my man world, provided I camouflage with clothing…………then my bras would work the way they are supposed too, and I’d look and feel the way I want……….I hate anything silicone…………I want r-e-a-l
No bigger, though………….something doable in both modes……….
- May 12, 2019 at 1:55 am #176626Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
I choose D-cup. I am older and for a woman a larger frame, so D-cup looks good. It also feels nice to feel their movement.
- May 12, 2019 at 1:38 am #176618AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I just want to sppear feminine. I don’t want to be a sex object (not that that would happen). I also have some back issues so wouldn’t want too much. I guess I just have to “B” me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.