The Boob fairy has visited. What size cups did you choose?

If you had a choice, what size assets would you have?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • A cup
  • B cup
  • C cup
  • D cup or larger
Viewing 84 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Isabelle O’Malley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 13, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 49

Naval Spec Ops? As in SEAL? Fucking awesome! Former Army Ranger myself and ‘yes’ thangs have changed a lot from when I was the 20 yr old idiot taking on the world and not giving a shit about incoming fire. Ah, those were the fucking days…not so much anymore. Not sure how I lived through all that but it’s good to see a fellow gurl discovering there is more to being a guy than machismo BS. 10″ sounds like a whole lotta fun 🙂

Diane Crow
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 162

I have Dcup forms right now and they seem to be just right for me. I would love the fairytale Bob Mother give me breast and a vagina. That would be fantastic. Oh and get rid of my man walk.

Hugs

Diane

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Leslie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 35

Please let the boob fairy come to my house!
      I am an A cup right now and have 46 band size and a 49 bust. I use B cup breast forms which really seems right for me. As they say anything over a mouthful. I would’ve very happy with a natural B or C thank you boob fairy!

Penny Diamond
      Participant
      Registered On: November 24, 2015
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 17

If I had boobs, I’d have to go full time, so my circumstances would have to be different. I’d want to slim down a couple of cloth sizes, grow out my hair, get it coloured blonde, have my facial hair removed and be the proud owner of a beautiful 38c bust! 🙂

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 205

I chose D or Larger for me, mostly due to my size. I’m 6’2″ to 6’3″ depending on shoes and time of day. So anything smaller than a D cup would look off-putting to me.

As for the effects my new assets would have. Well, I have always found one issue with my breasts now is the fact I sometimes bump into doors or have to take an angle to go through doorways. Not to mention the fact I would have to adjust reaching, leaning, and other things if they were attached full time. Granted though, those are things that can be taken care of easily.

That being said, if the boob fairy were to visit me, and I would be given bigger boobs, it would be change over time for me. I mean when I’m (forced) to be my male self, I do already have small boobs(like a large A small B). I already feel awkward when people look at me now as a man with boobs, so if they were larger, I wouldn’t want to live as a man with large boobs, they wouldn’t be hideable, so It would be time to be the real me 24/7.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Juliet Blisston
      Participant
      Registered On: June 5, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 16

I went d or larger I had a ex that said she wished her boobs were a little smaller because her back hurt from her having 42DD and I have a female friend that is like a sister to me say she wished she was a c or maybe d instead of being a mid B cup.

Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 57

I voted C cups but I could wear B cups as well. It’s all about try and discover which one gets better with certain clothes. My measures are 34-30-35 5’9” 142lb.

xoxo

Daisy

Amanda Wannabe
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Replies: 27

D for me and if the boob fairy did bless me one day I would take it as a sign that I’m meant to be Amanda 24/7/365 and there would be no going back. I would embrace it!

Fun poll!

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Jo Jett
      Participant
      Registered On: May 8, 2020
      Replies: 80

I would like nice B cups, can still hide them if needed but would look great to look down and see them…

Janice Emory
      Participant
      Registered On: August 14, 2019
      Replies: 31

Hello again ladies. I have been using “Sublime Bust” a male breast enhancement topical serum for the last 4 months. I have grown from a natural A to a natural B cup. I feel so much more feminine and normal.

Ria Freichuk
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Replies: 63

You and me both Anne-Marie.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1445

I recently contacted the Amazon genie and requested a set of C cup (1000 gram) forms. Not as good as real would be I’m sure but they look and feel nice.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 484

I chose B. Even if I transitioned, I would like small boobs. Just my taste. I love this poll!

Kay

Stephanie
      Participant
      Registered On: May 17, 2020
      Replies: 13

I started with a c insert then went to a b. I am thinking I would like a b+. But, I will see what I get. So far I am an a but with a padded bra I can make them what I want. I just want them to grow faster 😍

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Nick Lacroix
      Participant
      Registered On: February 3, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 165

I would love to have size c cup since I’m a bit on the large size and since they’re very noticeable I would transition.

Ellie Hope
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Replies: 85

Ellie currently wears a 38C cup bra. It looks nice, but a D looks better due to large chest and broad shoulders. The proportions look nicer to me. But for these breasts to be real, non-removable flesh? That means becoming Ellie full time, including swim practice. It’s actually a thought I’ve been entertaining lately as my age advances. If not now, when?  The tough part for me is that I would not be too comfortable as Ellie full time without some significant improvement with feminine deportment and voice.  So if I woke up tomorrow morning with some lovely real breasts, Ellie would need to start some serious work on these shortcomings. I’d bet she’d be a very happy girl a couple years down the road, although.

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 370

Hi Amanda………..I like dressing and not wearing a bra. My puppies like to “look around”  LOL……………….karley

Dala Carlian
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 74

With Cup on me, it’d be hard to hide…

So, either I say screw it and be a man with nice boobs, or chang-over time…

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 19

Presently im at an Acup almost a Bcup would like to be a Ccup ive been using a breast enlargment pump for the past year and great results 30mins 2 times a day and massaging with olive oil very happy with the results may the boob fairy will get me to that Bcup

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1084

Hi Candy,

I chose D. I’m a hair under 6′ and I’m 41.5″ under, 44″ over and over 200 lbs. I think anything less than a D would be…… less/too little. Besides D opens up more options. Many bra brands stop at a D cup and many others start at a D cup….. at my band size…. not too many options for smaller cups sizes.

For as most of the world would be concerned, I would be a man with boobs. I would have to try and convince the coworkers that I had been hiding them as they were growing due to embarrassment, but they are just too big to hide anymore….. and hope that went over well. I doubt they know about the boob fairy.

My wife on the other hand would be a much tougher sell. She sees my bare chest everyday since I only wear panties to bed. Could the boob fairy give me some “convincing dust” to use on my wife ?

Hugs
      Autumn

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Replies: 370

An A cup is fine with me and want them to be puppies forever.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 574

In theory, my forms are for 38DDD. However, it turns out that for a bra that size, the center panel is nowhere near my sternum. What I’ve found is that the bra has to be a 38J and that’s what I usually wear…

Vicki Smythe
      Participant
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 95

Based on my current height and weight I chose D because I think they would look the most natural but slightly on the larger side. If  I had to stay drab all the time then I’d lean more to a C. My natural moobs are somewhere around a B/C depending on the bra and like some others have stated by hey are fairly wide set which can make finding bras difficult at times.

Jin Crocker
      Participant
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 260

So I guess I did get the visit. Mine came in naturally with puberty. I had seen how the older girls bodies changed so just expected mine to grow also. I was a B in college and now am a C. Very satisfied. They are a bit wide set for some halter tops so I have to take care moving that I do not fall out. I have a pleasing round shape with prominate nips that are always erect. Makes life interesting when wearing clingy t shirts!

Bettylou Cox
        Participant
        Registered On: May 26, 2019
        Replies: 1422

Jin,
        Your comment about the girls being set far apart caught my attention. I’ve had some bra fitting problems for the same reason, to a lesser extent than you. It has me wondering if this is common for we girls who have some natural assets?

Jin Crocker
          Participant
          Registered On: November 15, 2019
          Replies: 260

Hi Sweetie,
          Yes, I believe it is common for males with natural breasts to have them wider set than females. It does make fitting girl clothes tricky, as well as showing cleavage without being too tight. But this is what God gave me, and I am satisfied.
          Love,
          Jin

Bettylou Cox
            Participant

Thank you, Jin
            So it’s not just me; I even tried to fashion extenders for front-clasp bras, but couldn’t. But it seems going up a cup size from the measured standard gives a good result, so this is what I do, now.
            Hugs,
            Bettylou

Ruby Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Replies: 309

Would definitely have to be C cup as I believe this would be the most natural looking for my body. As far as why would change, I would go femme all of the time except I’d leave my downstair parts alone. Not sure if I’d lose my job or not, but I’d definitely just like to keep everything as much as the same as possible. My family would turn their backs to me as they’re Christian conservatives, but my wife would stand proudly beside me.
      Hugs, Ruby

Brittney Andrews
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Replies: 569

If the boob fairy gave me natural breasts, my limit would be just under a D cup. Therefore I voted C cup. All of my bras are C and D cups and have some amount of padding or push-up effect. I also have a set of C cup silicone breastforms and I love the upper fullness they give me and the feeling that I have something on my chest.

Ayla McCloud
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2019
      Replies: 19

I chose D cups, mostly due to my height. I’ve never really focused on the actual size of breasts, what’s more important to me is symmetry. Do the breasts fit the body? Considering I’m 6’1, I think the Ds would be the best fit

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 578

I picked ‘C’ cups.  Not too big, but just enough.

I’ll start leaving my favorite bra under my pillow when I sleep to attract her in my direction.

PaulaF

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 3

I choose A.  I’m naturally a 36AA and I use silicon bra inserts to push my moobs out to an A, which I think really suits my build.

I have been waiting for the boob fairy all my life, I’ve been leaving teeth under my pillow and everything!

Christy Heaven
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2019
      Replies: 14

I have bras that range from a, b, and c cup! I enjoy the smaller cup with a tight shirt but if I wear a shirt with a little looseness in it, then I prefer my c cups. Just my preference for now. Once the boob fairy actually learns where I live then I would probably choose the c cup still.

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Replies: 604

I love this post. It just makes me happy that there is a boob fairy. . My dreams of waking up and having boobs now maybe real. Lol thank you so much for your post. I love the way you think. If i could wakeup and have the size boobs that are in my dreams they would be a C cup . I know D cup would best fit my body size . This is a question that all woman would answer. I donot believe any woman is happy with what they were given. We are no different than any cis woman

Anne-Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Replies: 382

I am a man with smallish but visible boobs (moobs). Noticable enough to have been groped (whilst wearing drab!!! so I know why its classed as a sexual assault).

I often wear a soft 38B bra which I just about fill. My choice though is an underwired 38C bra though (with small enhancers) so I would love the boob fairy to give me natural C cup sized breasts and I would continue to be a man (mostly) with moobs.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 928

D seems to suit me best.

The weight and bounce feels right, and the shape takes enough attention away from my lack of waist or bottom without being over the top, if you’ll excuse the slight pun.

Love Laura

Jammie Shadowlife
      Registered On: August 4, 2019
      Replies: 5

Hi Candy and you other Girls here.

The Boob Fairy?

Oh how I wish… I guess like most girls who arn’t fully endowed with 56DDD.. would like a little more added to their Breast either in Fullness and / or Shape… most the time… To have your left and right Breast the same size and shape / fullness.

Myself, I’m a natural 38B but sure, I’d like a little more fullness to them. I was born with the Extra Sets of Chromosomes… So I naturally / physically have the physical attributes of both Male and Female, full natural Women’s Breasts 38B. Because I exercise everyday, they’ve kept most their fullness and shape…same for firming the Belly. I’ve naturally long thin legs and bodystyle. Also naturally very light to NO body hair on my Arms and Legs, so doing the little bit of Epilating Hair Removal, is light and quick. Doesn’t take much time. My Wife ( who was a Model and Beauty Pagent Winner…State wide and Beyond is always a bit jealous as she has to shave her Legs and Private / Pubic Area Daily.. where as I don’t !

Then, once people find out and / or understand I am Duel Sexed / Non-Binary, they always want to know… Do I have Both Sex Organs down below?  Most times my reply is based on who and how they ask me. I try to avoid any and all confrontations, as the results rarely have a good outcome do to My having to protect / defend myself, verbally or physically… So, best case…. I just try to blend in and be self confident but not overtly flamboyant. One can still be Fem, without being Flamingly Extroverted, not come off as a  Gay  Male either… which I’m not.  Everyone is different and fall’s someware on this Sliding Scale for Us to Measure ourselves up to! To the Far Masculen Body To the total Famine Body type. This is only a portion of our self identities. A person can have a full curvey fem body with all the right womanly parts and be strait / Gay or Bisexual. A man can be fully in the Male Physique with big male muscles and a full male appendage and be sexually orientated as Strait / Gay or Bisexual same as a woman.  It’s up To us individually to find out who and how we are individually and with other people… Who ever and whoever they are.  Some feel threatened by this, whether we are Man / Woman or somewhere in between. That some are threatened by this Open Revalation of one’s self forcing the other person to confront and face themselves. Most people don’t like that. Then there are others who simply don’t like us. These type people are best to avoid, in my opinion.

Be safe and be well Ladies. Don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while….. but don’t overdo it… Especially Clothes and money wise less you can afford to.

Hugs n Kisses

Anne-Marie
        Participant

Jammie.

What can I say other than how much I identify with so much of what you posted.

I to have that extra chromosome (Klinefelters Syndrome) that gives me a number of typically female characteristics i.e. same breast size with one breast not as full as the other, light hair growth on my limbs and especially my arms, low muscle mass. Despite this, I’m still tall – at 6’3″ – for a guy so very tall for a gal (can I be cheeky and ask how tall you are?). I’m rather self conscious when dressed en-femme due to my height which inhibits me from accessing my locality dressed, particularly in the daylight hours.

I to would like that little bit more breast tissue so that I could fully fill a size 38C bra or perhaps slightly more so that a 38C / 40B would fit loosely. Currently I use a small pair of enhancers to make up the difference so a visit from the boob fairy would be very welcome.

I oft find that people very frequently get things twisted with people who dress femme / crossdress in that they automatically presume that we are gay. I’m not and happy that I’m not. Nothing against people who are gay but it is rather irritating that people feel that because we dress en-femme that we must be gay. They just don’t seem to be able to get their head around a guy in a dress – frys their brains.

As you infur, the most important thing is to avoid confrontation, blend in and keep safe. There are some ‘cavemen type’ people who try to make a big fuss when they see us. I totally agree that it is best to try and avoid these types (poor dears).

Take good care Jammie

Anne-Marie

Janice Emory
      Participant

Istarted out with a ‘D’ cup but since I have lost weight I am now a ‘C’ cup.

Anne-Marie
        Participant

Is that with enhancers or natural? Also what is your band size? There is a world of difference between a 36C and a 40C.

Take care.

Anne-Marie.

Janice Emory
          Participant

Sorry it took so long Anne-Marie. My size is with enhancers. I’m only an ‘A’ cup naturally due to pec flesh.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 1

Well I’m pretty slim but in the last year or so my boobs have grown to a good A cup now. Still growing too. Hope it stops before too long but at the moment I like it.

Danielle Silverfeather
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2019
      Replies: 55

C cup is the only size that makes sense.

Love

Danielle

Manager Codille
      Founder
      Registered On: April 24, 2016
      Replies: 25

Do to my strap size, 42, anything smaller than a C does not exist so it is D or Larger.

Kristen Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: August 2, 2019
      Replies: 18

I fill out a 38B and they look damn good in a push up bra. But I sometimes wear the add 2 cups padded bra’s. I think ultimately I’d like to be in the middle though. If I could fill a c cup I’d be a happy girl.

Roni Calin
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2019
      Replies: 79

I  say B my forms I have now sz6  600grams but me almost a 38D

Ashley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 164

Right now I’d probably go with D’s. But if I managed to lose some weight I think I could totally rock C’s or B’s.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 73

Ideally I’m a C but lately I’ve been wearing D cup bras. They are sooo comfy.

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Replies: 617

If the magic of a fairy was involved, why not have a pair that comes and goes at will?

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)
      Ambassador
      Registered On: July 27, 2016
      Replies: 361

I would go with D maybe a C cup but for my height i think a D would look better. If i was getting breast I would be looking to come out and be more feminine all the time. Hoping i could do more transition at that time.

John Staab
      Participant
      Registered On: June 17, 2019

Well since I’ve wanted breasts since I was a boy(and so envious of the girls that were developing around me in junior high) and now having a body style that could really support a larger cup size it would have to be D cups for me.

Bettylou Cox
      Participant

I’ve thought about this topic a lot.  I’m naturally a 36 A, and I own a set of 36 C breast forms;  but they seem a bit more than I want.  I chose a B cup…and I wish the boob fairy WOULD visit me!

Bettylou

Patricia Marie Allen
      Participant
      Registered On: December 29, 2015
      Replies: 53

On my frame, anything less than a C wouldn’t be noticeable.  Since I under dress 24/7 and use C cup breast forms, even when trying to let people see me as an average male, because they’ve known me for years.

Only my wife shows any concern.  Everyone else simply ignores my obvious bust-line.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 39

I’d choose C size breasts.  I’m 5′ 10″ tall and wear a 36C bra with breast forms.  I like that size.  I have a nice bust without looking like a caricature.

Ann Green
      Participant
      Replies: 25

Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m one of the girls who clicked “A.”  For the same reasons that a lot of cis-girls love being As: that you can wear a bra but you don’t have to, that you can run and jump easily, that you can wear your blouse fairly open without looking so suggestive.  Maybe it’s my androgeny talking.  But I just think that when A-boobs completely fill up and stretch their A-cups, they’re really sexy.  So, like all of us, I’d absolutely love to have boobs!!!  But I’ll say to the Boob-fairy before I go to sleep, I’d like those smaller, delicate girlish ones please 🙂

Isabelle O’Malley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 13, 2019
      Replies: 49

I’m 6′ 1″ and would love to have have huge boobs (DD in this case)for everyone to gawk at!!

Valerie Bird
      Participant
      Registered On: March 23, 2019
      Replies: 30

Well, my forms are 40D. The reasoning was that my waistline (with padding) is 40,” so I figured the boobs should be the same. 40C just seemed weird, so D it was. I think, considering I’m rather large in the midsection, it all comes out proportionately.

So, yeah, if I could choose the size of real boobs, I’d go with the same.

The caveat is that if I got skinny (trying), I could probably go considerably smaller and still have a reasonable figure. Someday, hopefully, I’ll find out.

I think if I were going to have noticeable breastage for real, I’d basically be forced into a transition at that point, which would be super awkward………

Anne-Marie
        Participant

Just wondering why despite your anatomy you feel 40C breasts are weird? I have tried 40C forms and they were huge and very prominent even on my (then) 6’3″ 16 1/2 stone frame.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 163

I’ll put my best foot forward, with trepidation, and admit that I’m a Trans, and in ‘transition’, been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) quite a while, and thus I’ve a nice set of C’s jiggling around.  *The HRT didn’t (yet) have any effect on the ‘manhood’ at all.  Still hanging at 10” (honestly), when normally they’ll shrink to about nothing.   Then again, many men option for implants and FFS (Feminine Facial Surg), and avoid HRT altogether.  Umm, to each their own?  I’m far far far more female than male, and yet I DID lead a life of “pure male” (Naval Special Forces is no walk in the park)!  MY HOW THANGS CHANGE!  hahahahahaha……  I have noticed that a great many of y’all only desire to “pass” …and so I’d like to say that you most likely ARE “passing” (or have you not looked at some of the supposed beauties found at diff sites?  Beautiful?  Ut uh!  Coyote ugly: “You would rather chew your arm off at the shoulder than wake her up, as you are quietly leaving!”  🙂

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 424

I always used to be in the “ bigger is better” camp, but as I have matured, I realized that B or C is more proportionate to my body, so that’s what I go with. Truly wish there was a booby fairy to bring real boobs.  👗🙀

Toni Kohls
      Participant
      Registered On: May 16, 2019
      Replies: 180

I bought my first bra a few days ago I always thought I would go large but I got a b cup and I think they look cute and adequate. I don’t have forms yet for it. Maybe I’ll go out tomorrow and get a c and forms for both and experiment.  I do like large breasts but I wanna keep it proportional. If I woke up with real ones though I’d say c to d. I’m 6 foot about 170-180 haven’t really weighed myself in a while.

Ellie87 Pinsk
      Participant
      Registered On: January 9, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 84

I allready have a c cup and its uh not big enough for my frame

Natalia K. Lanvaldear
      Participant
      Registered On: May 16, 2019
      Replies: 21

38B for me

I started CD with 36A but then I have gained weight and as you know 38A bras aren’t that common. I had no choice but to move up to 38B.

Amelia
      Registered On: August 29, 2018
      Replies: 44

While a C cup gives me a nice silhouette, I would like to go a little bigger. A D or DD cup would be perfect for me, I think. I would have to fully transition. There’s no way I would be able to hide them. Hopefully, it will be a gradual process.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 13

Oh boob fairy, bring me C cups please! Lol. Inlove the fake ones I used to have, but real ones would be nice.

Davina Stone
      Participant
      Registered On: April 25, 2019
      Replies: 4

I’ve had silicon C forms for years and they look and feel good. I’m going to buy a softer “squishy” product and will stick with a C to insert in my bras. I’m also going to get wearable boobs and D cups are the only size I can get for my chest diameter.

So I get some 40D bras at TJ’s and my C forms pretty much fill them and look bigger! Now I see what GGs have been doing with miracle bras!

melissa la quinta
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2016
      Replies: 90

Maybe if I was farther along in my transition, but for now I want to keep it at B cups. I’d love it if my nipples grew, though.

Michelle Hansen
      Registered On: October 4, 2018
      Replies: 21

I am a 38 ddd, which is proportional for me

Amanda Deike
      Participant
      Registered On: April 22, 2019
      Replies: 6

I chose a B cup for my son Missy, due to his age and small stature.  Of course he wanted a C, but I said no way!

Marianne
        Ambassador
        Registered On: May 20, 2017
        Replies: 462

Dear Amanda,

I think you did a good choice not to let Missy grow up too quickly. Maybe you could even have let her start wearing an A-cup and a padded bra and slowly let her grow up in close resemblance to other girls of her age group. As her body matures into her adult size, she may find a bigger size being more proportionate. Should she decide on a partial or complete transition the question  will off course be whether she’ll be looking into a breast enlargement once they reach their full size.

Amanda Deike
          Participant
          Registered On: April 22, 2019
          Replies: 6

Thank you Marianne, for the “support” LoL!  I asked her about trying an A cup but she had no interest, I didn’t think she would.  Hard to go backwards.

Anne Preuss
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 460

What a life changing event that would be, if I woke up one morning to see that the Boob Fairy gave me DD natural breasts with beautiful, large sized areolas.  My SO would want to send me to the hospital for surgery to remove them and I would be saying no to her.  Since I am already having facial and body hair permanently removed, the new DD’s would likely serve as a catalyst to move on to HRT and “change time” as Candy Can puts it.

Caroline “Caz” Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2019

I currently wear 36 B, which I find is in proportion with my body shape. I chose a B cup so that my “boobs” would be noticeable, but not huge.

Caz x

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 485

after having different size forms I think a C cup is perfect as it fills all the dress for the look I need

Candy Can
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2018
      Replies: 101

how did you make this poll?

If you open a thread in the ‘CDH polls’ forum, down the bottom gives you the options to formulate questions and a poll.

Michelle LaFem
      Participant
      Registered On: June 21, 2018
      Replies: 20

It’s a B for me, I could still pass in drab mode.

Emily Buckson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2019
      Replies: 1

how did you make this poll?

Candy Can
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2018
      Replies: 101

…Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. …

Exactly. Mikki seems to think the same way too.
      I would love to be able to slip into and back out of girl mode and guy mode at will.
      (I wonder if this fits the definition of ‘gender fluid?).

Rozalyne Richards
      Participant
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 227

I’ve got enough to fill an A cup but i would love to have a C cup, if i was lucky enough to get a C cup breast i would have to think hard about transitioning xxxxx

Fiona-Ann Moss
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 366
      Replies: 1202

I chose an A cup because i use training bra’s, i’m hoping my puppies will get bigger as i get older 🙂

Fiona xxx

Elizabeth Joan
        Participant
        Registered On: May 7, 2019
        Replies: 2

Im a bigger person because I liftted weights all my life. So to balance me out a DDD or F  looks so much more natural.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1445

For me, as with others, because of the frame size it would be a C cup.

I’ve never been a fan of the big ones, more interested in proportion and most importantly, whats on the inside.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf
      Registered On: May 8, 2017
      Topics: 55
      Replies: 2061

Using a Noogleberry (Vacuun system) and Purica Supplements….I have obtained a B cup and am happy with that size. Always being the ginuea pig…..I just inversted in a bra that sounds really interesting…….heated and with built in massagers………wow. I also have 2 mini silicon nipple suction cups with vibrators to add stimulation. Wow. Will let you all know how it works!

Dame Veronica

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 40
      Replies: 857

I think a D cup would be my happy place, I use D-cup forms now and I love my girls! They are perfect for me. I’m sure C cup would be fine too but I just want that little extra that the D cup brings to the party.

Misti
        Participant
        Registered On: February 26, 2016
        Replies: 22

36 c s for me here. Cuz that’s my grade point average. Right in the meaty part of the curve. Lol.

Trinity
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2015
      Replies: 45

Wow now that would be a dream for most of us wouldn’t it lol. Well for me I would choose a nice b cup. This way I can still be male and female as I wish. I already have a nice a cup that shows through all my male shirts and this happened I feel from doing way too many push ups back in basic training

Heather Jameson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Replies: 333

I have C and D cup forms. I have a fairly large upper frame so the D cups look proportional and provocative. How much cleavage I show depends upon my mood and who’s going to be there. If a certain gentleman is going to be around, it’s all bets are off and let the girls out to play.

Elise Michelle
      Participant
      Registered On: January 3, 2018
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 213

Of course I can’t just give a simple answer. So, I chose C because I have a rather large frame and those are the smallest I could get away with and still look proportional. But, in a perfect world, this fairy does full body transformations and not just boobs jobs.  In that case, I’d want a slightly smaller frame and some nice perky B cups.

Christinajane
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2018
      Replies: 20

I wear a c cup and would love to fill it properly. my answer is d cup from the fairy and it would mean  change over time

Abby Winters
      Participant
      Registered On: February 7, 2019
      Replies: 22

Well I think c cups look the most “normal” if you will on me. But I do have a very large pair that love to strap on now and then!

Marianne
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2017
      Replies: 462

I have secretly longed for my own breasts and curvaceous body ever since the other girls my age started to develop in mid school. I started dressing in my mom’s skirts and dresses around the age of 12, using socks, pantyhose, water baloons or whatever to fill my bras until I bought my first strap on silikon breasts in my mid 40s and then a pair of self adhesive forms giving me a B/C cup which was quite appropriate for my 34″ frame as I never wanted something lavish.

Still wishing the real thing but not able to get hormone treatment without going for a full transition, I decided to try out breast pumping to see if i could get some definition. Now just like herbs and dietary supplements, there are videly different opinions whether breast pumping actually works for a long time enlargement and what results may be expected. My first experiments included a plastic kitchen funel and a piece of silicone tubing, applying what vacuum my lungs could produce. I was thrilled to find that the subdermal fat on my chest actually seemed to collect a bit around my nipples, forming small protrusions. Though most of the immediate swelling would go down in a few hours, during the following months there was a slow build up of small breasts while simultaneously my band size was decreasing. Soon I would fill the funnel all up when the air was sucked out and I had to look for another solution to go further.

I found the answer in the basement of my work place. On a storage shelf sat some six inches wide by 12 inches long glass cylinders with integrated hose connectors intended to be filled with silica gel and used to remove moisture from air passing through. The brim was smooth and rounded, so would not risk to hurt the skin, and the clear glass let everything happening inside be readily visible. Connecting two of the cylinders to a small electrical vacuum pump and a vacuum gauge I had the perfect device to go as large as I could possibly desire.

I have taken it slowly, not to cause suspicions or risk to hurt myself permanently. But from being almost flat with a 34″ chest two years ago I am now 31-32″ below bust and 36″ across the nipples. I am presently growing out of my 36A bras and have started wearing padded 36B bras. My hope is to be able to reach full B-cups to next summer (2020), maybe even come close to that to my next birthday April 1st.

Off course I am aware that one day someone is going to take notice and ask me about their existence,  but I take that in stride. I know having breasts is only a small part of being a woman, but it is one step closer to being the real me.

Geraldine Fletcher
      Participant
      Registered On: April 28, 2019
      Replies: 8

I have a pretty large frame so D cups or larger do not look out of place. Besides I like large boobs.

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1328

I have B, C, and D cups. What I wear largely depends on my mood.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 508

I already have projection with small A, but a B would allow me to be what I really want and still maintain my man world, provided I camouflage with clothing…………then my bras would work the way they are supposed too, and I’d look and feel the way I want……….I hate anything silicone…………I want r-e-a-l

No bigger, though………….something doable in both modes……….

Mikki

Davina Evans
      Participant
      Registered On: March 23, 2019
      Replies: 91

I choose D-cup. I am older and for a woman a larger frame, so D-cup looks good. It also feels nice to feel their movement.
      Davina

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 41

I just want to sppear feminine. I don’t want to be a sex object (not that that would happen). I also have some back issues so wouldn’t want too much. I guess I just have to “B” me.

Viewing 84 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.