Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I hope this is the right section to post this. Although I signed up about a month ago, unfortunately I’m not on here as much as I’d like to be, and I want to thank everyone again for the warm welcome! But with that said, dysphoria keeps getting me down. My wonderfully supportive girlfriend bought me all sorts of dresses and shoes for Christmas, but I can’t seem to smooth out down below. I’ve watched countless YouTube videos and read articles until my eyes crossed, but with no luck. The twins are large, and the sleeping bag they share is, well, quite a handful! LOL I can’t seem to fit them in the inguinal canal and I just get so frustrated. 🙁 I don’t know what to do and it’s really getting me down. I want to be as smooth as I can

J J
      Lady

I assume we are using a gaff, if not, that is step one. If you are, you just have to accept the fact that you can’t wear slinky dresses. Keep things loose and you won’t show.

Of course, surgery is an option if you are transgender.

Thank you for the reply!  I hope I can eventually wear tight close, as it makes me feel so good. But I definitely understand where you’re coming from. Even though I have to live the majority of my life being someone I’m not, I just hope I can find a spot where I’m truly comfortable. I just get so upset that I can’t neatly tuck away everything 😢

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Sorry Jay but I don’t have any advice for you, something that I don’t have the problem with but I am thinking of trying a gaff, I’ve never worn on and have wondered if it would be more comfortable. Hope you get the answer you’re looking for.

Sherri

Ang
      Baroness

Hi Jay,

While I am a GG I do want to tell you about the experience my partner has had. My partner has been “tucking” without a gaffe for some time now (years). My partner has said that over time it has gotten easier, and things seem to slide into place better. I know in the beginning it was more difficult for my partner to get things “just so”. However, now my partner can wear all kinds of things and it is not at all noticeable. I do know that my partner will sometimes wear tight like “hot pant” type shorts and leggings too under other things. Hope that helps. It may be a matter of your body learning what you want it to do too… at least that is how it was for my partner.

Hugs, Badgergal

Thank you! And yes, that does help a bit, but so far I can’t seem to get them where they’re supposed to go at all. I know once I finally get it, it should start to get easier… but I still have t been successful ☹️

I don’t usually try to tuck. Instead, I’ll wear a panty girdle on top of my panties, or sometimes control top pantyhose or tights to keep me smooth in front.

There is also a company called koalaswim which makes several pairs of gender bending panties. I have one which is a g-string. It doesn’t try to tuck, instead it uses what you have to make you look female. It has an extra piece of elastic which runs vertically. This splits you and cups each half close to the body, and gives the appearance of female genitalia. They’re a bit pricey but I was able to wear this under a one-piece bathing suit.

Thank you, I’ll look into this!!

Old age helps.  As you get older your testosterone levels drop and your testicles shrink a little.  I use a gaff and it holds my junk up pretty well.  It even has a molded slit that looks a little like vaginal lips.  I guess one can only dream of what could be.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A gaff, plus a one size too small pair of control panties, worn back to front  does it for me. An added advantage is the control panties can be used to pin my suspender/garter belt to same, thus giving me more control over the fact that sometimes the belt slips down.

Caty

Tanya Jay
      Lady

Years ago when I was trying to figure out how, the best thing I found was a open bust body shaper. Once you have tucked, and taped the compression shaper will hold it in place. I always used max control with shoulder straps so it would stay in place. The extra firm panels also didn’t let it stretch to allow anything to come out of place. They have very affordable options at Wall Mart and Target to try.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?