Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kendra
      Duchess

This topic may not be relevant to Crossdreseer Heaven members who have transitioned or are presenting their feminine persona full time. But for those of us who want to feminize and then go back to our male persona, and keep switching, we have to manage the change. We have to worry about traces of eyeliner being visible during a business meeting or how to explain to casual acquaintances we meet at the beach why our legs are shaved.

I am just getting back into makeup again after many years, and I bought cheaper lipstick because the good stuff lasts longer and is harder to remove. I bought some pencils to do my eyes but Im staying away from mascara because if memory serves, mascara can be tough to remove.

When I crossdressed in my 20’s I did shave my legs (loved the feeling of pulling up pantyhose over shaved legs!). But my life is different now, I play hockey with my son and get dressed in the dressing in front of a number of other teammates. So I am experimenting with wearing opaque flesh toned tights with black pantyhose overtop – it is not as good as shaved legs, but the effect is not bad.

How about you girls?

Elaine
      Duchess

Kendra – I switch back and forth also for two reasons: to play golf, and because I don’t want my family to know. I total body shave. Since I live in a warm climate I wear shorts almost all the time so anyone that sees me knows I have shaved legs and arms. Plus I am seen hairless at the pool and other places, and often keep the fingernail polish on when making short errands. Perhaps I secretly want to get caught and be outed. It may be fuzzy thinking but I sometimes wonder if it would easier to be outed rather than coming out.

Kendra and Dayle, I, also switch back and forth shaved completely. I due not wear shorts because of a leg circulation issue but I still found support stockings that work and look good and sexy I also wear a unisex garter belt with the support stockings. Make up I wear
      eye shadow not mascara or eyeliner still finding it hard to use an remove. I due wear panties 24/7 as the are more comfortable then my male underwear. Most of my dressing is the evenings due various reasons an have been out a couple of times still working on that but love to dress and feel like a real women. I, also know I will be outed one day and maybe that will the best way. Some of my friends know and accept it some I think as stuck in the Middle Ages and others there religious beliefs get in the way of there thought process and condemn us for Our desires as such. This is such good site to express and explore different thoughts and desires and feelings of other.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Kendra, Dale and Stacey (wow it’s like that childhood game where you have to remember and repeat everyone’s name that came before you 🙂 ),

I am in the same boat-unable to live openly as Cynthia due to concerns about adult siblings(ages in the 50’s-I’ 50 myself) and kids(mine are 22 and 23) as well as working in the banking industry-not the most progressive in understanding as far as dressing as my inner soul feels. While my kids know about my dressing, I don;t do it in front of them and my siblings do not know nor does anyone at work. SO I too must flip back and forth-underdressing wiht panties under my slacks at work-occasionally with painted toenails and during some winters shaved legs and underarms(cause I know if I stop shaving it off in mid February that it will grow back and be unnoticeable by April shorts weather (I keep my stomach and most of my chest smooth as well but have not yet shaved off the patch of chest hair because I am afraid of how it will/would look when/if it grows back. I often put on clip earrings and lipstick for the morning commute being sure to clean it off carefully before leaving my car to go upstairs. Thene reverse the process as I go home where I can’g wait to strip off my male clothes and slip on a bra with my breastforms and whatever outfit I want to wear for the evening.

I have had pretty good luck removing mascara and eyeliner by using a liquid oilfree eye makeup remover with babywipes. Takes a diligent effort but SO worth it as my feminine presentation is 1000% better with the full eye makeup!

SEveral years ago I Was able to let my hair grow out for about 8-10 months and it got shaggy and long enough to use hot rollers and curling iron to style it in a feminine manner when I was home and had time then wash it out with my morning shower. I wish I had the courage to do that again and even let it be longer-I’d like to have hair below my shoulders-even down to my bra strap …sigh..but that’s just a dream for the time being-have to deal with wigs in the meantime; at least that makes it easy to change styles and colors quickly. Have to look at the bright side as my Cynthia side is an eternal optimist!

Cynthia

Hi ladys I to switch back and forth. I do shave chest legs under arm pretty much everything is bear. I am a mechanist so no chance of being found out wish it was different I do wear nail polish on my toes and panties though makes me feel good while at work as stacey s said they are much more comfortable.

I do not have much hair up top so I have wear a wig about shoulder blade length I do look forward to getting home only can change too my true self maybe 4 times a week I was able to go out for the first time last weekend felt so good it was at night though. was sorta hoping to meet some I know but totally frightened also but all was well looking forward to my next outing.

Melissa

Anonymous

Hi,
      I do balance switching between Larry to Lisa most times I dress. A typical outing is taking the afternoon off from work. After putting in 4 hours of office work as Larry I would find a secluded parking spot in a shopping mall, completly change, do my makeup and my nails in the car. Then spend a few hours at the mall. Then back in the car, completely change back to Larry, use wet whipes to remove makeup then drive home to the family.
      Mall security spotted me once, what a dirty look but that was it.
      Lately I have been shaving my legs but stop just above my knees. This is to not over shock my lovely wife. Mainly since stockings are not popular in the summer. Fall and winter i wear more tights and stockings but then keep my legs trimmed down.
      But i have been enjoying zhaved legs this season.

I am totally femme now , I really never switched back and forth except my dress in different settings was appropriate to work , home , or in public . I very very slowly became more effeminate in my manners and voice , I guess my wife encouraging me to keep growing my hair longer made the greatest difference . I have never been masculine , at work only the women I worked with notice the buttons on my shirt and jackets were on a different side . My wife was buying me Talbots office styles . The real difference was when I started wearing side zip,pants and women’s belts . However , the guys still did not notice but no doubt a few started to act like I was gay , which mean nothing really . After , I stated wearing lingerie especially stockings instead of socks and blouses or 3/4 sleeve sweaters with bracelets and French nails , the ladies in the office simply stated treating me like one of the girls . Only one or two guys seemed to be brotherd there’d at first , but nothing really . After , my wife started styling my hair , since I had been using natural makeup . Now I am wearing dresses and skirts . The slow evolution was over 18 months like a little at a time .

Well Ladies it seems we all agree switching back and forth is a labor of love and frustration also of satisfaction. I , myself have gone out in public during the day with makeup and all thank good no one caught me LOL although wish they did. My eye makeup is the hardest for me since I have what they call Hooded eyes and brow. My family doesn’t know but I think my daughter suspects a couple of my friends do know, and support me. So mostly fully dressed most nights. Again we are a special group of ladies and gents all tucked in the wrong body.
      Hoping to chat again with all you nice people.

Holly G
      Lady

Hey Stacey…I have the same eye problem, but recently figured out the Taylor Swift does too, so you can use her looks for ideas. Her eyes are the background of my profile right now. 🙂

As for the topic…oh wait…Hi Kendra, Dale, Stacey, Karyn, and Lisa! 🙂
      My life is completely male with Holly locked in the closet…ok not that closet. She only gets to come out and play while I’m out on a work trip or if the family will be gone for an extended amount of time after work. I’m actually kind of ok with it because since I’m not transitioning, it makes the times when I do get to let Holly out that much more special.

I have gone through spells where I was working late and when I left work in the dark, I’d dress up for the drive home, then have to change again just before getting home. It always seemed just ridiculous, but it sounds like I’m actually not alone 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sniff..sniff..I feel left out of your list 🙂 just kidding-I do love the eye look in your profile background pic! Glad to hear I’m not the only one who has commuted en femme!

Cynthia

Khloe West
      Duchess

Great read all!

Since my dressing is amongst the worst kept secrets in the world, I suppose it rather depends on the day and event. I *do* flip back and forth, but I carry a little bit of the girl with me even when in “boy mode”.

Nails painted top and bottom, some mascara, and light eye color are part of my daily look anymore and even most of my “boy clothes” are actually from the other side of the aisle. Now that the fall temps arrive, there are more days of distressed jeans and capris than shorts, and the racer back tanks are giving way to the V neck T’s.

I’m quite fortunate in that I’m chiefly self employed, so I can rather create my own dress code. I do tone it down a bit when meeting a new client and such and it did take my existing client base a while to adapt. I’m also just sort of phasing this in over time and not dropping it like a ton of bricks on them.

K

Anonymous

Hi.

changing back and forth form male to female or female to male , I.ll take it as to the meaning of clothes,

i would have to say it really has no meaning to me what the clothes are though from age 10 i hated clothes boys clothes and what they stood for , I,ll do a write up later on that ,

Any way . okay my names have two meanings and depends on who they refer to,
      Noel or no-el . is for male or female and does say something about myself as a person noel represents my male side , and noeleena represents my female side , and both being joined together or intertwined with no seperastion , so no matter how i dress im still known as noeleena so wether you see me as male or female you have an idear of my makeup because i work on building sites and have done over 46 years ,

Those who know me know im a female who is a builder , and many women prefer to have me on thier jobs , so the clothes well shorts tee tops boots or other foot wear as suites the job sunhat no makeup just earings and neckless and lippy , and my pinny okay builders aprone now i have been called by a young lad Wendy the builder and not Bob the builder , so you can see how others see me where ever i am ,

I did try to wear clothes like a male and thought i looked quite good tee top white nice shorts a sandy colour no makeup no earings, sneakers and socks white so down the road i went and low and behold a woman calls out from behind me hi noeleena hows you , i stoped and said Hi she was a friend ,so i thought no matter my clothes , i just dont do a male look and i dont think im feminine enough to pass as a good looking female , now the clothes would look good on most men just dont tell them they are all female clothes and could have been male clothing ,so i gave up trying ,

Yes i enjoy building and being rough as guts on the job sorry i just dont do this feminine type woman and my friends know this .

Now when im out and ya ya i know dressed nicely and im told i look lovely i start to get embarrast , you see im just as much at home in my army boots foot slogging down the road as i am in my garb Renaissance or Edwardian clothes , and they are lovely,
      Oh foot slogging yes in uniform main street on parades for Anzac and other detail , well i have to keep time for every one marching some 200 and armed forces = side drummer =.

…noeleena…

Anonymous

Hi girls:
      I aslo use to go back and forward in this, i have no option.
      I shave almos all my body, legs and chest, the only part i dont remove the body hair is on my arms ( to reazons: my wife and sun exposure times).
      I hope one day i can be completly shave.
      About make un i removed it with some neutrogena wipes, body lotion water nad soap, buch i continusly chek in my mirror for thos litle stains that get trapped on eyelids and lips.
      when going to gym i use runnig leggins no more short due to my shaved legs.

Anonymous

Hello,girls!!!
      Well, i do it all the time. In the morning, ater shower i treat my shaved body with oils and creams so my skin is smooth and bright.
      Then i choose what underwear to use beneath my clothes..
      In winter i allways wear pantyhose or tights.
      I didnt make up much because i dont have the hand to…
      Sometimes when i want to set Lima free i drive around wearing a dress and a wig.
      Allways at night and in roads i know are less used.
      Then i change clothes again.
      I think is the pros and cons of crossdressing in secret.

Has anyone who switches, ever found themselves slipping into the other persona when dressed the other way?  I am finding myself, slipping into girly reaction, when in dude mode, especially if I see cute pair of heels, or a pair of earrings to die for, or a friends manicure you just can’t resist to express your admiration

I am full time femme and can not conceive of switching back and forward . I had a gradual transition over a year and always was wearing part of both sexes for a long time as I gradually went from being metro sexually effeminate to more and more femme . I was never thinking of myself as a Crossdreser , but more as asexual or gender neutral . I was just wearing whatever I please that my wife bought me , Gale her friend often said at our wedding she pictured me in a wedding dress and felt it would be about two years before I was totally femme .

Anonymous

Hi Kendra.   I live full time now but that was not always the case.   I can remember going to work and having glitter on my body.  I was able to pass it off by saying I washed with a wash cloth my daughter had used.  Another time I had lipstick on.   The one person who noticed was a friend and I headed off to the rest room to but it off with a paper towel.

Most of the time I had no other issues.

I took to wearing clear nail polish because I kept breaking my nails at work moving heavy packages and furniture.  My then wife said it would strengthen my nails and reduce breakage.   Anyone who noticed my nails got that very simple explanation.   Later, I took to wearing some rather pale pinks and flesh tones.  Girls and women noticed, some even commented appreciatively.  Most didn’t notice or seem to care.

Switching for me was simply changing outer clothing, mostly, as I had stopped considering myself male ages before.  About the only thing I really had to watch was my mannerisms.  If I wasn’t paying attention, my femme side was only too visible.

Jerrica Ann, yes all the time but I just count it as part of my natural mannerisms at this point.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?