• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Season’s greetings, ladies. I wrote the following as a response in another thread, but now I am thinking it is worth its own discussion.
      For me, the worst part of crossdressing is the clandestine life. Crossdressing can feel so solitary if no one knows. Nevertheless, for many good and practical reasons we often may choose to hide this information from those we love most.
      About five years ago, I finally told my brother that I was gay and had a boyfriend. He did not take it well. One of his first responses was to ask, “does that mean you are going to be wearing women’s clothing?” His tone was of disgust. I said no, which was more true then than now.
      My brother lives nearby and I visit him about twice a month, but the topics of homosexuality, boyfriend, or crossdressing seldom arise. He does not want to face the truth about his little brother.
      The last time I visited my brother, about two weeks ago, I took a risk and for the first time in his apartment I arrived wearing a padded bra under a baggy shirt. I think he noticed the small lady bumps but did not say anything.
      I would like my brother to know I crossdress privately at home and underdress in public. I also continue to wonder if it is better to keep him in the dark and avoid his probable hostility. He is explosive in nature. We shall see what happens when I return on Christmas, perhaps again wearing a padded bra under a baggy shirt.
      I wish good results in 2022 to all of us who would like to reveal our crossdressing to our loved ones.
      CeCe

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy Holidays to you Cece.

I understand pushing the envelop and taking a little risk because I do it all the time with underdressing… its exciting and keeps the girl within me alive. Briefly exposing a bra or some other feminine thing to strangers is one thing but exposing yourself to a family member or friend is another thing altogether.

The stranger goes on his way more than likely never to be confronted again but a family member is very close to home and the situation could become more than you wanted. You can’t undo what you have exposed and some things like this can spread through families like wild fire.

Obviously you want your brother to know but already you think he won’t approve so why force it on him? Is it necessary for you to do this? Are you willing to take a blow up? I understand we all want validation but is this the right way for you?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?