Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

UPDATE at the bottom

So for a little back history here, I have not dressed in more than some underwear since at least last May, and it’s starting to take its toll.

I don’t know if I had posted it here but when the first lockdown happened here in Ontario last March, my wife ended up having to go look after her Mom who had become ill, and of course, our kid went with them. This meant that I was stuck at home looking after the cats, but on the upside of this, I could dress whenever the time permitted.

For those of you that don’t know me all that well, my wife has known about my dressing for years and when our kid came out as genderfluid at about age 13 we decided it was a good idea to tell them about me so they did not feel so alone. Other than some pictures from my Twitter and blog my kid has never seen me dressed.

Around the end of May, my Mother-in-laws’s doctors were happy with her progress and said my wife could come home. I had basically turned our apartment into my perfect closet. The kitchen table had been converted into my makeup area because it had the best light and all my regularly worn clothes were hanging up outside of the closet for easy access. Of course, I had to put this all away.

Fast forward to about June and our Kid’s partner is having some major issues at home with his parents and I can totally understand this. Being cooped up with people 24/7 can be very hard on even the greatest family systems let alone adding a pandemic on top of that. We get a call that he and his parents are fighting all the time and he needs out. He had discussed couch surfing and such things but we could not let this person try to navigate a world of constantly moving about in a pandemic, so we offered to let him stay here.

For the last 9 months, he has lived with us in our small apartment, and to say it took some time to get used to is an understatement. Even though my kid has never seen me dressed at home it’s never uncommon for me to paint my toenails and work on my blog with my kid beside me on the couch. But now, I had no privacy to do really anything. I always had to make sure that if I was in the living where my laptop screen could be seen I had to be ever vigilant that my shoulder was not being read over.

But as of a week ago and new conversations with his parents, our kid’s partner is going home. As much as I like him it will be nice to have our house back and not have to try and hide so many things.

So now I think it’s time to have a conversation with my Kid about how they feel about me dressing in front of them. We had had a similar conversation before and according to them, it would not bother them at all.

So at this point, I will be talking to the Kid once their partner is gone tonight and possibly this weekend Cynthia will be able to be out for the first time in almost a year.

Hope this did not ramble on too much.

Cynthia

After mentioning to my wife about trying to dress in from of the kid she said just to ask them. Friday night came and for some reason, I could not bring myself to ask at all, like I knew what I wanted to say but it would not come out, kinda like when I tried to tell my wife I was a Crossdresser.

Well, today after I had been out all morning doing some running I asked the kid how it would make them feel for me to dress in front of them, their answer was something like “I would be stoked to see that”. I think it helps they are really into cosplay as well.

So for tonight, I doubt I would go as far as makeup and everything but I do believe we may start a little.

Anonymous

Hi Cynthia,

You are not rambling! You have a lot to share. Hoping for the best for you!

Eva

Thanks, Eva.

Normally writing somethings can take hours or days for me so it’s nice to hear it’s not a rambling mess.

Thanks

Cynthia

It was a noble effort taking on your kids partner in all this turmoil. Shows your a really good person in my book. Also sounds like time for Cynthia to see daylight again! Yay!

Bridgette

Thanks, Bridgette.

It was not easy for anyone in this situation and there was a lot of change needed for it to work the way it did. I think all and all it was for the better.

Hoping that Cynthia will get some time soon and I am just trying to broach the topic, but like when I told my wife I am just filled with panic even though my kid already knows, it’s weird.

Thanks

Cynthia

You can do it, you’ve got everything it takes, and we all believe in you.

Bridgette

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well that is indeed good news, Cynthia. I hope all goes well for you. Most younger folks are much more accepting than people were 20 or 25 years ago.

Amy

That’s fantastic! So happy for you! I knew you could do it! Yay Cynthia!

Bridgette the cheerleader

That’s great news for you … Cynthia unchained 💅 !

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Thanks, Gen.

I would love nothing more than a “Cynthia” break, but I am not sure of it will happen this weekend, but here’s to hoping.

Cynthia

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?